Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) (53563 Views)

Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) / See The 4 Flyover Bridges That Ambode Would Construct During His First Term. See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Factfinder1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Only God knows how much tinubu inflated on each contract
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by femi4: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Shame ....flyovers in 4yrs

1 Like

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by efilefun(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
jayson87:
As far as i am concerned Ambode is better than Fashola + Bola + Sanwoolu
Then you need ur brain examined or you live outside lagos

2 Likes

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by baratech: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
He tried
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by TheAngry1: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Yoruba tinubu slaves care more about tinubu ego than development

Abia, Ikpeazu Slaves should remove the plank from their eyes first...

2 Likes

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
That is what they use to decieve them in lagos. Ordinary good clean pipe borne water dem no get, Good housing them no get, constant electricity e no dey, good roads in their inner streets them no get. Basic and quality healthcare, e no dey

But immediately the useless/decieving govt flash a bridge or bus stop in their face they start having orgasm.
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Chffht: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2019

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by jayson87: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
efilefun:
Then you need ur brain examined or you live outside lagos
Ambode is better than fashola, take it or leave, go and vote for your sanwoolu
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Lordofthewest(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
TheAngry1:

Abia, Ikpeazu Slaves should first remove the plank from their eyes first...

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by omoteacher(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

@ OP legendary traffic in Lagos state grin, he tried in that aspect of constructing bridges and creating alternative routes. I prefer that iyana Oworo/Berger lay by and Ojodu Berger garage to the rest for now. But Lagos state hold up is demonic and frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by kboycrew: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
If there was a governor that deserves a second term, I think it is Ambode. But then, the people wey get power have spoken. grin grin

My Guy don't be deceived he is a bad governor. Today we have pot holes all over Lagos, blocked drainage, Street refuse everywhere, Okada invasion, over grown lawns, and abandoned projects everywhere. All the legacies of Fashola are lost in just 3years. He would have wrecked Lagos if he had returned. That Agege bridge has been abandoned since. He promised December yet nothing is moving in Lagos.
we that we leave here in Lagos cant wait till May to sweep him out of Lagos. Can you imagine just little pots holes that could be fixed by Lagos Public works are left to expand which destroys entire roads causing unimaginable traffic daily. My travel time has increased by 1hour so i now spend 5 hours in traffic daily.
Pls leave Ambode out of our lives. he is a total failure

2 Likes

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Ezedavo12(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
God bless ambode for us is a good icon
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by CHZ777: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
and so?
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Jason007: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
He has tried his best and now there's a new puppet coming, same old different color

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by islandmoon: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
ok
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by wideawaken01: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Tinubu factor:

Aside the revenue, Lagos will soon be overtaken by some other states interms physical development.

Typically the game of the APC is to spread every little work to 30 years, so that they will say APC has a master plan. Meanwhile Ambode attempted to fast track development which is against APC Lagos Evil agenda.

APC master plan , is to equitably share the state resources among party members as contractors so that they can have life time commitment to the party.

When Atiku said i will make my friends rich, i laughs, i said politicians are all the same devil.

Collective wealth of Lagos state are in the hands of the APC stakeholders whose companies and personal names are captured in the party manifestos.

If you are not among these guys and you still fight for either of APC or PDP... You need help.

1 Like

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by deomelo: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
I know this is a click bait and attention seeking thread by the OP/blogger, but this thread is indirectly exposing Ambode's failure, incompetence, waste of time,waste of resources and opportunities.

Where was Fashola, his predecessor at the same point in his first term?

Fashola already commissioned power plants, roads, flyover bridges, hospitals, clinics, maternal centers, hosing estates, skills centers, drivers institutes, water works, parks and recreation and so on, all in less than 4 years.

1 Like

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by integrity16(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
jayson87:

Please, tell us how you arrived at this conclusion? How has Ambode performed better than Fashola?

Apart from the political reasons for removing Ambode, when it comes performance, it was below standard fashola set by Fashola.

1 Like

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by ikorodureporta: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
He also provided pedestrian bridges in some areas...Ambo will be happy forever
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by deomelo: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
jayson87:

Typical ignorant ipob nonsense..

1 Like

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Cordelia170: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ok
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by oluwaahmed: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
deepwater:
LOL

This man was actually kicked our of the LSGH because of issues bothering on who will carry dustbin grin

Lagos na wa

He should have left trash to LAWMA
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by pennyland(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
tipviewsolution:
Ambode was Authoritative and could not look over some things...... He did well in some areas but he also left some places abandoned... Sanwolu/ Agbaje should come and continue... Eko ó ní báje
, Tinubu boy spotted here
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by kmaster007: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
thank you
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by kmaster007: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
saraki suld com and see dis, not dat bridge dey re doin for 2yrs and never finish
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Progressive15: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Agric - Isawo road in Ikorodu has been abandoned and nothing to write home about.No drainage let alone gutter. This year raining season is a serious problem for the residents in the area because water has spoilt the road more.Ambode is truly working.
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by MYHUBBY: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
I love the fact that he imposed Yoruba language as a compulsory study in Lagos schools from primary to tertiary education. anything aside from that is rubbish because fashola 2years in office beat his 4years hand down

I hope sanwoolu redress the electoral participants law and limit it to the Yoruba tribes only immediately he's sworn in. if sanwoolu can do this, he will have my respect forever

2 Likes

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by IchBinBrait(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
You didn't upload the one that connects Mosan to Aboru (near Iyana Ipaja). Lemme check if I still have a picture.

1 Like

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by obimag(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
If there was a governor that deserves a second term, I think it is Ambode. But then, the people wey get power have spoken. grin grin

Meanwhile, if you are visiting Lagos for a short while, please, check my signature.
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by Basic123: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
nnamdi kanu dog slaves will still not vote for Ambode even if he is supported by TINUBU.By the way,you fools didn't support him in the first instance,you nnamdi kanu dog slaves voted for Jimi Agbaje.

Only,fools like you will fall for your childish trick!

1 Like

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
diportivo:
where is the third flyover?

of what use is a flyover when there's still traffic in ajah?

or the very bad road before the one in abule egba??

oshisco

the mistake on ajah bridge is they didn't provide foot bridge, the traffic jam in that area is cos of people crossing the road.

what about the airport road fly over ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.