Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) (53563 Views)

Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos) / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) / See The 4 Flyover Bridges That Ambode Would Construct During His First Term. See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by ovaaas(m): 12:54am On Mar 06, 2019
aremz:
Lol na flyover we go chop? With all the IGR Lagos generates this is what that fat pig could do. If he had followed the laid down blueprint by jagaban himself Lagos would have been better off.... Can't wait for sanwoolu to get this Lagos working again
as if Sanwoolu had followed the blue print already
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by deomelo: 2:02am On Mar 06, 2019
[s]
9jaRealist:

Only in the MC Oluomo school of tortured logic does 2011 precede 2003... grin grin grin

https://www.geospatialworld.net/news/nigeria-revamps-abuja-gis-after-11-years/
http://agis.fcta.gov.ng/about/

Such arrogant ignorance is the principal reason that the likes of Tinubu lords over you. SMH
[/s]

Stop bothering me with your Abuja rubbish, what they have in Abuja is not what they have in Lagos hence the phrase
'first of it's kind in Lagos"

Again, if you are going to spew your ignorant nonsense, do so with facts and documented evidence.

What they have in Lagos is one and only in and before your next ignorant post, make sure you have the technical specifications, capabilities and functions of your Abuja rubbish
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by MYHUBBY: 5:51am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We mustn't follow your example because we are not slaves.

LASU is a state University, UNIZIK is a Federal Unity, if you don't pass Igbo as a general course you will never graduate.

It is mandatory for all courses whether you are doing art course or not. I think it is only exempted for those studying Igbo.

If you like you use Yoruba language to set the University screening exams, e no concern us, at least Ndi Igbo will return to the East to study and it means IGR lost for LASG, we will only get concerned when you do with UNILAG, a Federal University.

One thing we know is that any anti-Igbo policy by LASG will responded to with a punitive policy. At least unlike before, every Yoruba person in Unizik will have to pass Igbo before graduating, we will never use Igbo to screen the candidates because we need their money.

UNN no even get time for una. Go and ask questions, you can even browse it, it is easier for a camel to pass through a eye of a needle than for a Yoruba to get admission there ever since Ambode introduced his language madness.

Your people don cry tire, lead a protest against the VC, rant on Twitter but we no get una time.

These are Federal Universities ooh. If they hot like this, I wonder how our State Universities go be.

Ambode wanted to punish Ndi Igbo, but we pass am.

After introducing the same language in public secondary schools, how many Ndi Igbo are in public schools?

Just few, so the policy is inconsequential to us.

will all this jargons stop Lagos electoral law redress? if they Lagos govt don't do it now they will regret it in future

Tinubu that gave you people sense of belonging is the most hated politician in West. just wait and see the outcome of march 9 election and see if those electoral law won't experience reverse
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by SouthEastFacts: 7:46am On Mar 06, 2019
MYHUBBY:

will all this jargons stop Lagos electoral law redress? if they Lagos govt don't do it now they will regret it in future

Tinubu that gave you people sense of belonging is the most hated politician in West. just wait and see the outcome of march 9 election and see if those electoral law won't experience reverse
Federal laws supersede state laws.

We will continue to vote in Lagos. A Northern contested and won election in Ebonyi and Anambra, nobody is feeling insecured about it, just voting, you guys are screaming like mad dog.
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]Stop bothering me with your Abuja rubbish, what they have in Abuja is not what they have in Lagos hence the phrase
'first of it's kind in Lagos"

Again, if you are going to spew your ignorant nonsense, do so with facts and documented evidence.

What they have in Lagos is one and only in and before your next ignorant post, make sure you have the technical specifications, capabilities and functions of your Abuja rubbish

Dude, here’s free counsel: when you find yourself in a hole quit digging! grin grin grin

You can go back and MODIFY your post as many times as you want, but thankfully you cannot modify mine. Accordingly, only the worst kind of arrogant ignorance would lead someone to classify something that was already done EIGHT YEARS EARLIER elsewhere in NIGERIA as “ground breaking” and “ahead of Nigeria”. Again, take this as a TEACHABLE moment and LEARN from it (presuming that you have the capacity to learn), because the wind has blown and duly exposed your ignorant behind.

PS: And please don’t reduce yourself (more than you already have) to the status of Nairaland’s Resident Comic with that obtusely comedic “technical specifications” gibberish. Is posting pictures of Fashola shaking hands with an Oyinbo woman supposed to constitute “documented evidence of technical specifications, capabilities and functions”?! SMDH
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by MYHUBBY: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Federal laws supersede state laws.

We will continue to vote in Lagos. A Northern contested and won election in Ebonyi and Anambra, nobody is feeling insecured about it, just voting, you guys are screaming like mad dog.

are you this dumb? I should have known when you started comparing a school course with general entry requirement

no one ask you lost immigrants not to exercise your franchise. my fact remain that contestant in Lagos should be limited to westerners as it was in all part of the country. Tinubu led administration foolishly implemented that law of liberal politics and his hurting him. it's time to redress/ reverse it, Lagos state constitution gives room for redress/reverse

the liberal law made all Igbo lined up at the back of PDP as they were given opportunity to contest coupled with jimi vow to handover to them

we Yoruba youths won't tolerate any vote apathy that's giving the tribe that seek asylum in our land such benefit that other tribe aren't enjoying in their land
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by SouthEastFacts: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2019
MYHUBBY:

are you this dumb? I should have known when you started comparing a school course with general entry requirement

no one ask you lost immigrants not to exercise your franchise. my fact remain that contestant in Lagos should be limited to westerners as it was in all part of the country. Tinubu led administration foolishly implemented that law of liberal politics and his hurting him. it's time to redress/ reverse it, Lagos state constitution gives room for redress/reverse

the liberal law made all Igbo lined up at the back of PDP as they were given opportunity to contest coupled with jimi vow to handover to them

we Yoruba youths won't tolerate any vote apathy that's giving the tribe that seek asylum in our land such benefit that other tribe aren't enjoying in their land
Keep ranting, Saturday you will still elect an Igbo man into Lagos House of Assembly, Isolo precisely.

Your rants wouldn't stop your brothers from wearing Isiagu to beg for Igbo votes but the day any Igboman tries that in the East will be the day he will lose.

Your stupid laws will never prevent an Igbo man from contesting elections, like I said before, Federal law supersedes any stupid law Tinubu will craft.

You thought you were doing Ndi Igbo when Ambode introduced his dead-on-arrival policy on admission into LASU, but today, our retaliatory policy is still in place.

You can never graduate from Unizik if you don't pass Igbo which was not so until Ambode made his sectional laws.

Today, your brothers can never get admission into UNN. If you like shoot gun tire, nothing for una.

Compare the number of Igbos in LASU a state University with the number of Yorubas in UNN, na una still lose.

Take your hatred go one side, we no get una time.
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by MYHUBBY: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Keep ranting, Saturday you will still elect an Igbo man into Lagos House of Assembly, Isolo precisely.

Your rants wouldn't stop your brothers from wearing Isiagu to beg for Igbo votes but the day any Igboman tries that in the East will be the day he will lose.

Your stupid laws will never prevent an Igbo man from contesting elections, like I said before, Federal law supersedes any stupid law Tinubu will craft.

You thought you were doing Ndi Igbo when Ambode introduced his dead-on-arrival policy on admission into LASU, but today, our retaliatory policy is still in place.

You can never graduate from Unizik if you don't pass Igbo which was not so until Ambode made his sectional laws.

Today, your brothers can never get admission into UNN. If you like shoot gun tire, nothing for una.

Compare the number of Igbos in LASU a state University with the number of Yorubas in UNN, na una still lose.

Take your hatred go one side, we no get una time.

where is that UNN you keep ranting in the rank of Nigeria university?

I have made my fact and if it happen no one, not even FG will reverse a state law
Re: 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) by SouthEastFacts: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
MYHUBBY:

where is that UNN you keep ranting in the rank of Nigeria university?

I have made my fact and if it happen no one, not even FG will reverse a state law
Keep shifting the goal post.

UNN is not a ranking University yet you guys are trooping to school there.

You lots are too insecured. A Northern Muslim won election in Ebonyi, Ndi Igbo isn't making noise, another won election in Imo, we are not making noise, just to vote una don dey shout "Igbo respect your hosts".

Any stupid law will never be respected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.