Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World (46827 Views)

Bugatti La Voiture Noire Owner Must Wait For 2.5 Yrs After Paying ₦6.7b / Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. / The Bugatti La Voiture Noire Spec, Features & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Its so unfortunate that dino melaye will not be able to afford this

1 Like

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by hedocharles(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Am very sure to see this car in 9ja b4 the end of this year
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by DigitalBot: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Buying this is buying a prestige
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by ttshems(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
smiley
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Op you are a complete Idiot, You are telling us about and showing us pictures of a vehicle we can not Afford.

Again you are a complete Idiota.

1 Like

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Danarux: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
I bought three already, I gave one to Buhari, one to Atiku, one to the guy that's gonna comment after mine... Don't want to use the V word... grin
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by 12345baba(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Mayor88(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Damn xpensive, am not rich sha. Make dem drive dem moto jhor.

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Absolutely stunning!!!

1 Like

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
It hurts my feelings so bad when I ordered for one 2 days ago I was told they only made one, I should be patient with them for 3 months.
I am in same shoes with you embarassed I wanted to be the first to buy it in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by onyx1470(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
birdman where U At!!
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by SHALLREIGN(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wow this is awesome

Meanwhile if you're in ABUJA, Meanwhile if you're in ABUJA,
you can get this New Stylish SINI S10 Metal 32gb USB Flash Drive for as cheap as N4,

Check my signature for orders.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
eleojo23:
As long as it is still prone to road accidents like any other car, I am not impressed.

Let them make a car that can never have accident no matter what, then we can talk.
some cars now dodge accidents
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Kayouzka(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
It a very good invested, the owner might probably use it for rent or keep and sell for a more higher price since it iconic and rear
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Let's Recover you Lost Ethereum Wallet Password

Have you given up on that your lost wallet? Think it worthless already?
Okay, try this time around to recover your loss. I will help you get into your lost Ethereum Wallet. I also work on Bitcoin and Litecoin but I am better with Ethereum cracking.

The password to the heavily funded wallet is lost! Is that the end of the funds? Is there no way to pull the money out of the system? Yes, this is where the recovery comes in. Without any idea of what the password was, little idea of the password characters or confused why the wallet is not logging in when you enter the password you believed you used repeatedly.
You want to get your password and pull out the funds to somewhere else or sell it, this is the exact service you need!

How does it work?
I will employ all possible cracking and brute-forcing means to collect the password from the Keystore file relying on the hacking and cracking principles and rules that have a massive percentage success rate.
You will need to:
1. Provide the Keystore file to the lost wallet.
2. Provide all the passwords you use and think you must have used to while creating the wallet if you remember any.
3. Provide a standard means of identification *.
4. Provide a proof of ownership of the wallet *

Note * means that it may or may not be requested. However, I / We reserve the right to verify your details and to determine what details are collected from you before working on the project.

Disclaimer
I am not responsible for researching and verifying ownership of the Keystore files given to me but I however strive to maintain sanity by scrutinizing persons with malicious comportment or lack of tangible details in the processes preceding the password recovery project.

FAQ
Can You Do This For Any Ethereum Wallet Account?
I guarantee a 90% success rate. 10% may account to misinformation from the client’s side or alteration in the Keystore file.

How Long Does It Take You To Deliver The Password?
It may take a day or as long as months to deliver the password of the wallet account depending on the security complexity of the password and the information given on the password.

Message me now on my Crypto dedicated Whatsapp, I will share my prepared documentation and proof of ability to do the task.
https:///2347035529669
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Rejoice006(f): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
WIZDOM081:
Vanity upon Vanity

Mtcheew
Vanity crew.....pls what is ur gain??

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Witnes: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
May God not only make us to read, see good things of life but feel, touch, own and use them.

1 Like

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Yoighaman(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Able God, shey you dey see o...na human being them make this one for, no be goats, bless me Baba God....Amen.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by BrainSanitizer: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
I wanted to order one immediately but since they've already sold the only one they made, let me keep my money for something else. I mean the money I'm going to make.
Where are all this people posting fixed games up and down? If you've been making that much money, now is the time to approach them to make one for you. Otherwise, stop harassing us with your fixed rubbish.
It's high time the Modes do something about this
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Otugo007(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Manzp post=scam!76382359:
Ooo
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by pinacole1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
It hurts my feelings so bad when I ordered for one 2 days ago I was told they only made one, I should be patient with them for 3 months.

Are u still sleeping, u nor go wake up sleeper.....
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by majamajic(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
eleojo23:
As long as it is still prone to road accidents like any other car, I am not impressed.

Let them make a car that can never have accident no matter what, then we can talk.

it will have accident, but u can't die inside !!!
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by bizhop01: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ohhh

Let's make our own money

Join me to stake on tomorrow fixed odd

So i go wait until i win your so called bet9ja sure game before i buy this car?
Ebi like say your brain dey pain you
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Agbemiga27(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
WIZDOM081:
Vanity upon Vanity
Mtcheew
sign of poverty
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by oluwasegun007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'LL NEED TO SELL ALL THE CARS IN MY GARAGE TO BUY THIS CAR.... grin angry grin
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by cocainpusher: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
whatshall it profit a man if he gain thewhole world and Loose
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Blindspender(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
This shit is dope
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
autojosh:
https://autojosh.com/bugatti-la-voiture-noire-most-expensive-car/

At the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show, Bugatti auto maker have just revealed their latest creation, the Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

The Bugatti La Voiture Noire is now the world’s most expensive at US$18.68 Million (N6.7 billion). It have finally overtaken the Rolls Royce Sweptail.

Under the hood of the hyper car is an iconic 16-cylinder engine which is claimed to be unique in the automotive world. They also claimed that there is no other car in the world with such engine. According to Bugatti, it’s not only powerful but also pleasant to look at.

Unfortunately they’re only making 1 of these cars and it’s already sold.

The car features an incredible design, showcasing what can be achieve when there really are no budgetary pressures on a project. The handcrafted carbon fiber body is sleek and looks sexy while also achieving the aerodynamic properties required for maximum performance.

Source: https://autojosh.com/bugatti-la-voiture-noire-most-expensive-car/

I can imagine how muh this car will be worth in 10 - 20 years ...... Mad Money!!!
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by jaymee0(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
eleojo23:

One champagne for you.

A e le? Oma igala.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by youngreezy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
eleojo23:

shh u are broke
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Buffalo2(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
End tyme car
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Let’s support him by viewing his link as well the guy dey try no be small God bless him real good
Chileads:
IF E NO BE Autojosh , who else. grin .
God bless ur hustle man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport / Nigeria OLX Is Full Of Fraudsters Beware (pictures) / Problem: My Reverse Gear Gives A Scary Jerk With A Sound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.