Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World (46813 Views)

Bugatti La Voiture Noire Owner Must Wait For 2.5 Yrs After Paying ₦6.7b / Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. / The Bugatti La Voiture Noire Spec, Features & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by adoho(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
just 7 billion naira. am shook. Atiku will buy10.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Biingoo: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is how low budget asss Moda fuckerrrs or rather broke asss niggarssss console themselves!

Bros shut up. Buying a car with such amount is nothing but absolute foolishness! Aaaah! And it's for private use for that matter ooh
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by freemanbubble: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Biingoo:
Bros shut up. Buying a car with such amount is nothing but absolute foolishness! Aaaah! And it's for private use for that matter ooh

That doesn't change the fact that you are broke
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by anthonyuncle(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
abeg if dz car enter hold up, shey e go fly?
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by dalhjana: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
One of the reasons men spill enough blood for money. Without money life is utterly useless.

Lucifer is giving the sons of men new ideas to create things. Lucifer rules this world.
your foolishness is amazing to me.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Biingoo: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

That doesn't change the fact that you are broke
Your yearly profit is someone else daily expenses
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Hedonisst: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
If there's only one 'example' of it (in haute automotive lingo), then it's obviously not a production car. Same category as the Sweptail. What's the most expensive production car in the world at this moment?
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Bruzlinxy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oceannaagent:
cheesy
Capable of buying a country
No wonder the page is taking 3hours to load
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by LuciferAdvocate(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
angry
dalhjana:

angry
dalhjana:

You must be stupid and foolish for quoting me..
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by mema900: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
eleojo23:
As long as it is still prone to road accidents like any other car, I am not impressed.

Let them make a car that can never have accident no matter what, then we can talk.

Then we can talk.....like say u get shishi for akant...nyenyenyenye....
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Newboss(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
All I see is a designer with a pencil and eraser.

We can build this kinda sexy ride without breaking the bank. In fact, cheaper than the ugly cars we keep building

The car market is so wide open as at today, but African auto manufacturers don't seem to see the opportunity angry

1 Like

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Chris747: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
D car cheap for inec side
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by leonard002(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
They for make like 3, I for manage buy one
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by ncoolsome(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
If only one was made,who will now sell spare parts to u??
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by gonkin(m): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
What i would drive soon................. on my next asphalt 8 update
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Checked86: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2019
Offpoint1:
It hurts my feelings so bad when I ordered for one 2 days ago I was told they only made one, I should be patient with them for 3 months.
Exactly what they told me. They said they already had a backlog of orders(three orders already) that i should wait until June 2020. i was pissed.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by davillian(m): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2019
30 billion for the account o .
Please buy this one you still have enough change grin
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by AgreatMan: 2:18am On Mar 06, 2019
sonnie10:
This car is beautiful, even the black color is glittery. Black might be better than other colors like white, blue and gray, that is why black cars are common. Go to the road and start counting the number of black cars, by the time you spend about an hour, come back here and add it the time you have spent reading this. Ask yourself, what have I achieved other wasting my precious time.

Depends on the country. You can rarely find a black car in Doha.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by victor8269: 3:11am On Mar 06, 2019
The budget of Ghana on four wheels
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by dammypee55: 4:13am On Mar 06, 2019
Nonsense

Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by KardinalZik(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2019
WIZDOM081:
Vanity upon Vanity
Mtcheew

...says a POOR MAN!
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Offpoint1: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Checked86:
Exactly what they told me. They said they already had a backlog of orders(three orders already) that i should wait until June 2020. i was pissed.
Oh, so you the guy the manager told me about... sorry, I guess we have to wait a little bit longer.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by Babatey: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2019
Can the car fly?
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by luvyaself95(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2019
Until Una do car wey go dey disappear then i will be impressed
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by uuzba(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2019
majamajic:

it will have accident, but u can't die inside !!!
After the accident, you didn't die, you open the door and come out, Okada will jam you and you die outside.
Well-done.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by uuzba(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2019
luvyaself95:
Until Una do car wey go dey disappear then i will be impressed
I have it. Invisible car.
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by banio: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Pepper is sweet
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by banio: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Money is good
Re: Bugatti La Voiture Noire Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World by majamajic(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

After the accident, you didn't die, you open the door and come out, Okada will jam you and you die outside.
Well-done.

yea, but not inside, that's a huge advantage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos / Problem: My Reverse Gear Gives A Scary Jerk With A Sound. / Nigeria OLX Is Full Of Fraudsters Beware (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.