Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) (41465 Views)

See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nah, I’m good.
Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ishilove:
I'll pass. It's a waste of time and gas.

Nah Ishi. I've tried this method severally and it's good too.

See ehn, the water you'd use to boil the tomatoes and pepper and onions shouldn't be much, you just need the heat(boiling method) to dry out the water found in the tomatoes (you know 80% of water is found in tomatoes). Boiling doesn't take more than 15minutes, drain water and blend.
I swear, it'd ground smoothly and you can use it to make stew instanta like that.
The aroma na die! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by folake4u(f): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gandollar:
Didn't you read where she said she allows it get burnt a bit for extra flavor? Once you smash the tomatoes into the pot, add Pepper and onions too and boil. The water from the tomatoes cooks everything till it's dry, then you blend and fry a bit if you want. Otherwise, just steam the oil, add paste and meat stock and seasoning and cook for 5mins and you are done.

This method is as old as creation. The blend is really smooth like tinned tomatoes.

Bless you!

This method is very fast and the ground tomatoes is really smooth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by ikevictor: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nonesense, this is how you people waste gas cooker all the time
Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by Mcslize: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=graccce post=76380441][/quote]

I see!
Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by Patiks: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
I use this method if I don't want my tomatoes and peppers to decay when there is no power.
Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by igbsam(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2019
i no kuku sabi cook...but let me start here.
Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by mozele(m): 2:11am On Mar 06, 2019
jesvic91:
Nairalanders join me in eating
where is this one sold?
Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by ayeesha: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

Nah Ishi. I've tried this method severally and it's good too.

See ehn, the water you'd use to boil the tomatoes and pepper and onions shouldn't be much, you just need the heat(boiling method) to dry out the water found in the tomatoes (you know 80% of water is found in tomatoes). Boiling doesn't take more than 15minutes, drain water and blend.
I swear, it'd ground smoothly and you can use it to make stew instanta like that.
The aroma na die! smiley

I agree with you 100%. This is the method I use ever since I read about online last month. Saves you gas, time and your tomato comes out as smooth as canned tomatoes. The taste nko? Na die!!!
Re: Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) by folake4u(f): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2019
ayeesha:

I agree with you 100%. This is the method I use ever since I read about online last month. Saves you gas, time and your tomato comes out as smooth as canned tomatoes. The taste nko? Na die!!!

I'm telling you my dear cheesy cheesy. The taste is worth dying for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato / Have You Eaten Any Of These Strange Nigerian Food? / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.