Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (117982 Views)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by deolu2000(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
All I have to say is that he has gone to the next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by JJOF(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
This one looks like that manabbqgrills. grin grin

Where d heck is manabbqgrills?
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by oyejideogunjumo: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nothing kills more than ignorance
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Biingoo:
Stop blaming Yoruba people for supporting APC.. There is a strong connection between Broom and Ewedu...
Stop insulting the good people of Yoruba, you fuul. sad
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by wayitis: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
alexmaye:
What Did He Gain After All This? Death
Next level
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by rozyrozy: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
lol, am I actually laughing!! this is funny.
will he rest in peace sha?

1 Like

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by femi4: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
that guy don go AWOL
he don complete his mission. He'll reappear by 2023
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Chizzyferd(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is only in a zoo that such a thing as this happen
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by erosimo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Biingoo:
Stop blaming Yoruba people for supporting APC.. There is a strong connection between Broom and Ewedu...

I am a yoruba man but this comment is hilariously creative grin grin grin
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by bikefab(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Typical abo.ki. The mumu just died for nothing. He should continue his said baba missions in paradise with virgins and plenty alcohol.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Bigsolo10: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Next level fool
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Rubbiish(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

Are u sure he isn't him?
Dude is no longer active like before
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by mamotalk: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
. ..... so many ways to next level
He's so smart to choose fastest way

RIP to the Late
And God comfort the bereaved.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by jabolo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
frowland:
How to identify fake news?

You know. Just wait, another headline will shortly appear confirming he's not dead.

3 ... 2 ... 1

1 Like

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by gambudu: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
funny die grin
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Eberex(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Shey him been dey think say naija gutter be like Yankee own? I'm surprised he lived two days after his adventure
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by AFONJACOW(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm not surprise ignorance full that part of Nigeria

I reserve my RIP for the next victim

sai Barbar cheesy
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by objobj: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
How does this lies help atiku's painment?
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by aigbokiejohnson(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Madness indeed
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:

But Honestly Speaking, Where Is He? Not Been Seeing His Posts
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
The fool drank gutter water to celebrate the victory of buhari who is living in complete luxury and comfort in aso rock. Now he is dead and buhari is alive .

NEXT LEVEL O JARE
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by CHINAKA3592: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
tongue grin grin
WhoRUDeceiving:
Well, I wonder what he will tell God? Maybe hunger is forcing these "Lazy" youths to be very stupid and Nigger like. He had work, perhaps he would not have been doing this. If many of those (Igbo) girls in Lagos were not sleeping around for N2000 maybe he would have seen one to marry or a Calabar girl that would have cautioned him against doing a suicidal mission.

Or maybe if he listened to some Pro Oduduwa/Biafran groups that warned him Nigeria was a lie and that voting does not better anyone, he would have or could have died as a freedom fighter or just cause than a Coupist Fulani grandpa that could not give 2 phucks about him

Too bad mate, because Naija no get better hospital to even treat Ear infection
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by onward4life(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Cultism is bad

Where the I don't pity cultists screw at?
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by Reference(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
mightyhaze:
Chai,..These are the kind of people that determine who rules me,... sad

tell me difference btw these ones and terrorists
Person when get mind guzzle gutter water,to knott suicide belt no go be anything to am na

Indeed. I have an equal stake in this country as such a fellow.... just one vote. And that is why I did not bother to register as a voter and will not bother to to vote in the foreseeable future until Nigeria is restructured and a clear line is drawn between sanity and insanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by MeetDx(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Was he celebrating Buhari's victory or wailing? It's looks to me that he was wailing! Seriously. Why him no go enter bar use champagne bath on credit? E for make more sense say him sleep for Police station after the act grin idiot...
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by OnyesomJ(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
9ice One, What's Next please
RipToDDead!
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by tundey4all(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why Buhari no save am?
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by simrot: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
This guy too smart ooh, he envisage his Next Level and chose to end it this way. E better for am.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by OkoroPeugeot(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Poster child of Buhari supporters
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by osamz007: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Next level science student grin
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
orion7:
no point wasting. rip on such a fool

All we have to say is thank God.

Even the pathogens are not smiling.
Re: Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
Useless Online blog looking for traffic. No name of the deceased, no picture. Which hospital diagonslized him Just like the Trekker guy story that he developed foot cancer after trekking for Buhari.

You mean you didn't see Bala Haruna and the black gutter water guy there?

Sorry ooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.