Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... (26528 Views)

David Hundeyin: We Have Filed A Motion Compelling FBI To Release Tinubu Files No / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Kano Ward Congress: APC Headquarters File Motion For Stay Of Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
smeag0l:
And that 10 million voted for Buhari out of 13mullion?

10,184,720 votes are from states won by Buhari and 3,351,591 votes came from states won by Jonathan, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, representing 75 percent and 25 percent of accredited voters respectively.

Yes, we dont know the actual number that makes up the manual voting.. But logically, if we are to go with the data. 13 million used manual voting system, Buhari won in 9 out of the 10 most affected states, and 10 million of his votes came directly from the states that voted manually, what does that tell u?

That tells u that at least half of that votes must have come from manual thump printing/

Like i said, this comment is not for Buhari vs Atiku shit. I am only worried about our electoral system. It is so bad.

I am closer to security sources and i know how terrible our elections have been.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
That is not what the article says. You're mixing things up. 10 million of manual votes came from states Buhari won doesn't translate to Buhari having 10 million manual votes unless you're inferring that PDP had zero votes in all those states. Calm down and read your article slowly
Princedapace:

10,184,720 votes are from states won by Buhari and 3,351,591 votes came from states won by Jonathan, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, representing 75 percent and 25 percent of accredited voters respectively.

Yes, we dont know the actual number that makes up the manual voting.. But logically, if we are to go with the data. 13 million used manual voting system, Buhari won in 9 out of the 10 most affected states, and 10 million of his votes came directly from the states that voted manually, what does that tell u?

That tells u that at least half of that votes must have come from manual thump printing/

Like i said, this comment is not for Buhari vs Atiku shit. I am only worried about our electoral system. It is so bad.

I am closer to security sources and i know how terrible our elections have been.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
smeag0l:
That is not what the article says. You're mixing things up. 10 million of manual votes came from states Buhari won doesn't translate to Buhari having 10 million manual votes unless you're inferring that PDP had zero votes in all those states. Calm down and read your article slowly

I didnt say he got 10 million votes manually. If there were 13 million votes done manually and Buhari won 9 out of the 10 states were manual voting was done mainly, and he got his 10 million votes from those states. Yes, there is no record to know the number out of the 10 that was done manually, but judging from the records here, one wont be mistaking to say at least between 3 to 4 million of the 10 million votes in those states were manual voting was rampant, must av be done manually.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
There's no where in the article that states that he got 10 million of his votes from those states, Sir.
Princedapace:

I didnt say he got 10 million votes manually. If there were 13 million votes done manually and Buhari won 9 out of the 10 states were manual voting was done mainly, and he got his 10 million votes from those states. Yes, there is no record to know the number out of the 10 that was done manually, but judging from the records here, one wont be mistaking to say at least between 3 to 4 million of the 10 million votes in those states were manual voting was rampant, must av be done manually.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
smeag0l:
There's no where in the article that states that he got 10 million of his votes from those states, Sir.

So, if he won 9 out of the 10 states where manual thump printing was done, and the total thump printing was 13 million, for someone who won 9 states out of 10 where 13 million people voted manually, and he got 10 million votes alone from those states with manual voting, and he won 9 of those states. Haba, are u forming that u dont get the message?

Abeg, I no get time. All I wish is for our electoral system to improve. We need a system that will not encourage high breed of illiteracy and religious fanatism. We also need a system that does not encourage over population.
And finally, a system that ensures total stoppage to manual thump printing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Ex-Minister Regrets Sending Children Abroad For Studies / President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.