Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... (26872 Views)

David Hundeyin: We Have Filed A Motion Compelling FBI To Release Tinubu Files No / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Kano Ward Congress: APC Headquarters File Motion For Stay Of Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 06, 2019
emeka2847:
You have all your agent copies summing up to a win for you and a loss for your opponent, just tender them to the court and claim your win. Abi?

The card readers which was the sole accredited for vote would check that..

The original result sheet signed by all party agents would check that as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 6:35am On Mar 06, 2019
smeag0l:
I'm not talking about Buhari''s votes here. Check the figures state by state. 35 out of the 36 states have reduced figures compared to 2015. What happened?numbers are becoming more realistic and votes are now counting. We are on a journey and we'll get there someday.

Bros, u don't understand. Card reader is bae. But to make it work, northern states must be using it as the case in the south. Simple. It is becoming crazy how they do mainly manual thump printing in the north and apply strict rules for card reader in the south.

That is just what i am talking about..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2019
It's not all northern states. I personally think results of Borno, Kano and Yobe should be reviewed to see what happened but asidespite those three every other state seems to be normal. These are also the three states that PDP have outlined as states to be looked into and their results cancelled if necessary. However, cancellation of those states still does not give Atiku victory.
Princedapace:

Bros, u don't understand. Card reader is bae. But to make it work, northern states must be using it as the case in the south. Simple. It is becoming crazy how they do mainly manual thump printing in the north and apply strict rules for card reader in the south.

That is just what i am talking about..

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by tabaski: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2019
bush112:
Speak for ur self which Nigerian, u get sense
ur stupidity is noted

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2019
smeag0l:
It's not all northern states. I personally think results of Borno, Kano and Yobe should be reviewed to see what happened but asidespite those three every other state seems to be normal. These are also the three states that PDP have outlined as states to be looked into and their results cancelled if necessary. However, cancellation of those states still does not give Atiku victory.

It has nothing to do with Atiku's though.. I am personally interested in fair policy.

If card reader must be used, then it must be used in all states and regions..

In 2015, buhari won with over 70% of his votes manually thump printed. And u and I know how they do this manual thump printing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by garfield1: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Princedapace:

It has nothing to do with Atiku's though.. I am personally interested in fair policy.

In 2015, buhari won with over 70% of his votes manually thump printed. And u and I know how they do this manual thump printing.
Does the constitution recognize card reader ?
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2019
garfield1:

Does the constitution recognize card reader ?

Yes, it is in the electoral act.

And we all should be striving to have a better election. GEJ did well to have improved it better. Buhari should do better than GEJ did in election, pls. We need to do so much about electoral system.

There were better candidates than Buhari and Atiku. But our poor system killed them off.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by OgbanjeProphet: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2019
emeka2847:
Do they need to cross check? If theycare sure, can't they just sue saying they are not okay?

wetin you no know, pass you.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by mrZENographer: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2019
magzey:

Tell us what was ATIKU source of wealth? oya we dey wait

Atiku is a megalithic enterpreneur and largest employer if Labour in Adamawa State. He has diplomatic connections to international relations because of his educational qualities.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by twodee75: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
smeag0l:
The results of this year's election were more realistic than that of 2015. How do you guys get to make assertions without checking the facts?
Sir just cited one or two fact, so we can learn from it
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
I won't say 70%. They both inflated votes. Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Delta all turned in 1m+ votes. Where did they get that from?Even Bayelsa shocked me. Bayelsa that has only yenegoa and ammassoma as the only land areas. Forget about one party rigging. They both rigged massively but if you remove rigging and allow bare numbers count the north still has a greater voter population and even better voter education. We in the south vote on twitter and nairaland.
Princedapace:

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Okwyjesus(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
tabaski:
Are u more Nigerian than the northerners? Specify biko

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
I contribute positively to the GDP but them minus.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
smeag0l:
I won't say 70%. They both inflated votes. Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Delta all turned in 1m+ votes. Where did they get that from?Even Bayelsa shocked me. Bayelsa that has only yenegoa and ammassoma as the only land areas. Forget about one party rigging. They both rigged massively but if you remove rigging and allow bare numbers count the north still has a greater voter population and even better voter education. We in the south vote on twitter and nairaland.

U dont get it? It was on national daily na. Over 70% of votes Buhari got in 2015 were manually thump printed. The story was published here.

Also, I want u to know that this is not a Buhari vs pdp comment, pls. I am interested in fixing our electoral laws. The card reader should be strictly used by all. Simple!
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by moderatedguy: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
dimeji877:
This man Sha like wasting money and time
You dn loose bitch
we re donating money for the case zombie.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by moderatedguy: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
salford:

But PDP rigged too. If the election is reconducted like 20 times. Buhari would beat Atiku those 20 times in the north. Rigging cannot even close the wide margin of defeat. lol.
there wud be no re conducting of elections.The court wud either strike out ATIKUS case or declare him the authentic PRESIDENT
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by garfield1: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Princedapace:

Yes, it is in the electoral act.

And we all should be striving to have a better election. GEJ did well to have improved it better. Buhari should do better than GEJ did in election, pls. We need to do so much about electoral system.

There were better candidates than Buhari and Atiku. But our poor system killed them off.
Oga,its not in the electoral act.it was actually in the electoral act that buhari refused to sign so be guided and stop hoping against hope.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by mrZENographer: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
tabaski:
use ur sane mind and judge Atiku and be sincere with urself biko

I believe you are telling yourself that.
First remove the log in your eye.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by garfield1: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Princedapace:

U dont get it? It was on national daily na. Over 70% of votes Buhari got in 2015 were manually thump printed. The story was published here.

Also, I want u to know that this is not a Buhari vs pdp comment, pls. I am interested in fixing our electoral laws. The card reader should be strictly used by all. Simple!
That was a misleading report.subsequent reports showed that there was more manual voting in pdp areas.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by garfield1: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
moderatedguy:
there wud be no re conducting of elections.The court wud either strike out ATIKUS case or declare him the authentic PRESIDENT
No,the electoral act doesn't allow the court to declare someone a winner,it only allows for cwncellation or upholding of polls.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
garfield1:

That was a misleading report.subsequent reports showed that there was more manual voting in pdp areas.

Pls, share the report link with me becus i can see this comment is turning into pdp vs buhari,

Bros, i am not cut in for that. All i want is card reader to be used more so that who ever that wins, wins. Simple.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by nwanyionitsha: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
tabaski:
I referred to sane Nigerians abeg
I replied for the saner and sanest Nigerians
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Your assertions that they should strictly use card readers and that Buhari had 70% of his votes unjustly simply shows who you took sides with. I personally wished they could cancel all elections in the north put video cameras everywhere and then do a re-run in those cancelled states with card readers strictly enforced and see who'll come out victorious. It's just sad that people don't follow history. Someone didn't campaign in 2007 and had four million votes more than you , you lost to him in your party primaries even after sharing a lot of dollars and him spending nothing, you lost your polling unit,ward and LGA to the same person in the same elections you're calling a fraud and even struggled to beat him by less than fifty thousand votes in your state while he floored you in his state and you expect to beat him overnight?My people say charity begins at home.
Princedapace:

Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
smeag0l:
Your assertions that they should strictly use card readers and that Buhari had 70% of his votes unjustly simply shows who you took sides with. I personally wished they could cancel all elections in the north put video cameras everywhere and then do a re-run in those cancelled states with card readers strictly enforced and see who'll come out victorious. It's just sad that people don't follow history. Someone didn't campaign in 2007 and had four million votes more than you , you lost to him in your party primaries even after sharing a lot of dollars and him spending nothing, you lost your polling unit,ward and LGA to the same person in the same elections you're calling a fraud and even struggled to beat him by less than fifty thousand votes in your state while he floored you in his state and you expect to beat him overnight?My people say charity begins at home.

My brother, i am a private business person and i am not a fan of any naija useless politician, okay. U and i cant be dragging who is a fan or not. Buhari can be lord of africa, it does not put a single dime into my account.

I am only telling u a story that appeared on national dailies. And why we need a strong electoral system. Both Atiku and Buhari are all benefiting from high level of illiteracy, poor electoral system, religious stupidity and poverty.

Take these factors away, none of those two will even win a pry class election.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please which daily did this story appear in?Because as whack as Nigerian journalism is they can't publish something like that. I'd like to know the newspaper so I can read it for myself. Do you know what it means to publish a libelous comment about someone?That can shut the newspaper company down.
Princedapace:

My brother, i am a private business person and i am not a fan of any naija useless politician, okay. U and i cant be dragging who is a fan or not. Buhari can be lord of africa, it does not put a single dime into my account.

I am only telling u a story that appeared on national dailies. And why we need a strong electoral system. Both Atiku and Buhari are all benefiting from high level of illiteracy, poor electoral system, religious stupidity and poverty.

Take these factors away, none of those two will even win a pry class election.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
smeag0l:
Please which daily did this story appear in?Because as whack as Nigerian journalism is they can't publish something like that. I'd like to know the newspaper so I can read it for myself. Do you know what it means to publish a libelous comment about someone?That can shut the newspaper company down.

This is from the Cable

https://www.thecable.ng/shocker-13-5m-nigerians-voted-without-pvc-in-2015
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
smeag0l:

This is from the Cable

It was noted that Buhari won in 9 out of the 10 most affected states. He got a whooping 10 million votes from manual thump printing alone.

Now, this has nothing to do with buhari vs pdp. I am just seeking a better electoral system. GEJ did quite well to improve with card reader and all that. We expect Buhari to do more reforms.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 6:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Please how does this translate to a candidate winning 70% of his votes unjustly?because in this article there was no mention of the number of voters that voted for a particular candidate without accreditation. Besides, what they simply meant is that in areas where card readers didn't work, incident forms wereally allowed (even GEJ voted with an incident form) and this was in compliance with the electoral act as at 2015. Please stop peddling false news. I'm in totAl support of the strict compliance with card readers and that is what is in the 2019 electoral act. They can cancel all the results of areas where card readers were not used but it doesn't translate to one candidate having undue advantage over another as you have insinuated and it won't still swing the outcome in another candidate''s favour cos whatever irregularities that may have occurred as a result of this, both APC and PDP will be culpable . If they conduct this election a million times, the outcome will not change.
Princedapace:

This is from the Cable

It was noted that Buhari won in 9 out of the 10 most affected states. He got a whooping 10 million votes from manual thump printing alone.

Now, this has nothing to do with buhari vs pdp. I am just seeking a better electoral system. GEJ did quite well to improve with card reader and all that. We expect Buhari to do more reforms.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2019
smeag0l:
Please how does this translate to a candidate winning 70% of his votes unjustly?because in this article there was no mention of the number of voters that voted for a particular candidate without accreditation. Besides, what they simply meant is that in areas where card readers didn't work, incident forms wereally allowed (even GEJ voted with an incident form) and this was in compliance with the electoral act as at 2015. Please stop peddling false news. I'm in totAl support of the strict compliance with card readers and that is what is in the 2019 electoral act. They can cancel all the results of areas where card readers were not used but it doesn't translate to one candidate having undue advantage over another as you have insinuated and it won't still swing the outcome in another candidate''s favour cos whatever irregularities that may have occurred as a result of this, both APC and PDP will be culpable . If they conduct this election a million times, the outcome will not change.

Bros, u have blinded your self with your support for buhari? Who is talking about if buhari will win or not? I wish I can see u in real life. Does it mean someone can not have a sincere political discourse with anyone again in Nigeria without Buhari's sentiment coming into play?

I mentioned Buhari and GEJ becus they are the two main contestants in 2015. A report I shared with you said, 13 million Nigerians voted manually in 2015. And out of that 13 million that voted manually, about 10 million of such votes with to Buhari while about 3 million of such votes went to GEJ. Now, if a candidate can get 10 million votes from manual thump printing alone, what does that tell u about the election? 10 million is not a small figure in election.

This is not about buhari here or there, it is about our pectoral acts. Incident form should be abolished becus manual thump printing is useless. As for the 2019 election, pdp is still requesting for the data. INEC has not responded. The last news we heard here was that in Niger state for instance, 10 local govt alone refused to use card reader.. This shows how flawed our electoral system has been.

It is on record that out of the votes Buhari got in 2015, about 10 million was manual thump printed votes. That is huge bro. It shouldnt be so.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2019
I see you have difficulty understanding english. In that article in the link you posted, there's no mention of where 10 million voted for Buhari and 3 million for Jonathan. The article simply mentions that 10 million of the votes came from states where Buhari won. The distribution of those 10 million votes between APC and PDP was not mentioned. Same thing with the 3 million. So how dI'd you come about the 10 million that voted for Buhari without accreditation and the 3 million for GEJ? You need to work on your comprehension so you won't keep peddling fake news.Besides, I don't support Buhari. I voted for Moghalu but I prefer Buhari over Atiku because he's the lesser evil.
Princedapace:

Bros, u have blinded your self with your support for buhari? Who is talking about if buhari will win or not? I wish I can see u in real life. Does it mean someone can not have a sincere political discourse with anyone again in Nigeria without Buhari's sentiment coming into play?

I mentioned Buhari and GEJ becus they are the two main contestants in 2015. A report I shared with you said, 13 million Nigerians voted manually in 2015. And out of that 13 million that voted manually, about 10 million of such votes with to Buhari while about 3 million of such votes went to GEJ. Now, if a candidate can get 10 million votes from manual thump printing alone, what does that tell u about the election? 10 million is not a small figure in election.

This is not about buhari here or there, it is about our pectoral acts. Incident form should be abolished becus manual thump printing is useless. As for the 2019 election, pdp is still requesting for the data. INEC has not responded. The last news we heard here was that in Niger state for instance, 10 local govt alone refused to use card reader.. This shows how flawed our electoral system has been.

It is on record that out of the votes Buhari got in 2015, about 10 million was manual thump printed votes. That is huge bro. It shouldnt be so.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2019
smeag0l:
I see you have difficulty understanding english. In that article in the link you posted, there's no mention of where 10 million voted for Buhari and 3 million for Jonathan. The article simply mentions that 10 million of the votes came from states where Buhari won. The distribution of those 10 million votes between APC and PDP was not mentioned. Same thing with the 3 million. So how dI'd you come about the 10 million that voted for Buhari without accreditation and the 3 million for GEJ? You need to work on your comprehension so you won't keep peddling fake news.Besides, I don't support Buhari. I voted for Moghalu but I prefer Buhari over Atiku because he's the lesser evil.

The article stated that 13 million Nigerians voted manually.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by smeag0l(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
And that 10 million voted for Buhari out of 13mullion?
Princedapace:

The article stated that 13 million Nigerians voted manually.
Re: Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... by Princedapace(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
smeag0l:
And that 10 million voted for Buhari out of 13mullion?

That was what the report stated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Like Barack Obama, We May End Up Voting For Him. Asim Adams Esq / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Edo Assembly Relocates Sitting Over ‘Impeachment Scare’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.