Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks (9033 Views)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mandy News reports a trending Whatsapp Chat, of a guy, telling young lady his terms for the arrangements which the lady shockingly agreed. According to her, she has had her womb removed so she has no problem with unprotected sex

She, however, insisted to see the guy’s HIV status. That was when the young man added that he would like to pee on her and the Slay Queen accepted. She claims she services footballers but she will make an exception for him.

See the chat below.

https://mandynews.com/a-chat-of-a-rich-guy-bargaining-with-a-slay-queen-to-pee-on-her-leaks/

1 Like

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by dukeprince50: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Mimienudles(f): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hmm
Things peeps do for pleasure is sometimes scary and crazy
I wonder the pleasure of urinating on sombori cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Newboss(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
That's a real man right there.

Piss on the motherfücker then give her the mula angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
I like been peed on,its not for everyone

7 Likes

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
They are about to change their money making plan from pants stealing to peeing on the body sad
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by sweetonugbu: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
uwa mmebi

2 Likes

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Texman21: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
this one strong ooo hmmm

1 Like

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by mrsuccessful(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
Newboss:
That's a real man right there.

Piss on the motherfücker then give her the mula angry

Seriously dude! U have problem

8 Likes

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Wasky101: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Mandy News reports a trending Whatsapp Chat, of a guy, telling young lady his terms for the arrangements which the lady shockingly agreed. According to her, she has had her womb removed so she has no problem with unprotected sex

She, however, insisted to see the guy’s HIV status. That was when the young man added that he would like to pee on her and the Slay Queen accepted. She claims she services footballers but she will make an exception for him.

See the chat below.

https://mandynews.com/a-chat-of-a-rich-guy-bargaining-with-a-slay-queen-to-pee-on-her-leaks/
Nah wha oooo, pee on you how? Will she sit in d bath tub or they will just mess d whole room with pee
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by GeoSilYe(f): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
It's a "Dubai Porta Potty" business conversation.

Check it on google.

Dubai men pay girls to do all sort of stuffs with them and they get paid.

1 Like

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A made up chat.. Guys use your brains

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by anochuko01(m): 2:11am On Mar 06, 2019
girl already removed her womb
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Business is business and business is strictly financial cool
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by femi4: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
And what's the pleasure there in
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by kaptaintintin: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by earthsync(f): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2019
Who cares. It's their lives
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Satan66(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Mimienudles:
Hmm
Things peeps do for pleasure is sometimes scary and crazy
I wonder the pleasure of urinating on sombori cry
I find that sexually arousing.
I'd let a girl pee on me
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Mimienudles(f): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2019
Satan66:

I find that sexually arousing.
I'd let a girl pee on me

You better stop displaying your insanity here sad

1 Like

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2019
femi4:
And what's the pleasure there in
Pleasure is from one's perspective

1 Like

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Michelle55: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
shocked You don't mean it, do you?
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by rex444(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
And then I wonder why it's called golden shower...what's golden about this
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by falcon01: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
i clicked on your profile with the speed of light
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by goodnewscliff(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2019
PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!!!! i thought i have seen it all angry angry
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2019
falcon01:
i clicked on your profile with the speed of light
like what you see
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Michelle55:
shocked You don't mean it, do you?
variety is the spice of life
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Michelle55: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
variety is the spice of life
Do what makes you happy gurl.. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by DorcasCraft(f): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Michelle55:
Do what makes you happy gurl.. smiley
Happiness is relative
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by falcon01: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
like what you see
nah that's disgusting.
So you into sex for money or you just a sex freak?.
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by gcof(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
being defecated on too
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
A friend once met a guy who wanted her to pee on him. in his words "use me as your toilet. " He even said she could shiii on him if she wanted and he was willing to pay o. nothing new here tho
Re: A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks by romeorailss: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2019
DorcasCraft:
like what you see

As your asshole ever been licked tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks / Saw This On Fb Can't Stop Laughing Girls Oya Come And Defend / Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.