Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (38966 Views)

Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Bhelamblog(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2018
A Facebook user with the Name Bright Baidu just posted on his Page a screenshot of a His Female Friend calling him gay, and threatening to expose him if he doesn't sleep with her,...

Been a smart guy that he is, He rushed and posted their chats of facebook, Read below!
Please start reading from the last screenshot.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/mans-shares-chat-of-friend-who-called.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Bhelamblog(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2018
More

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Bhelamblog(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2018
The last

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Ahmed0336(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2018
If i hear!!!! Story for the gods

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Tell me this is a joke shocked

12 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by EweduAfonja(f): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Publicity stunt

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by harry2sexy(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Photiphar's wife:Joseph darling please take off your jacket

Joseph:sorry madam,the man's not hot

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by hanassholesolo: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

It is.

8 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Faxole: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Publicity stunt

What if it isn't? So you think because a chat was released where a guy refused to have sex with a lady that was willing to have sex with him, that it's so unrealistic and uncharacteristic of men that it had to be a publicity stunt? I think you women really overestimate yourselves. You think all men just want to have sex with you because you have breasts and a vagina. I hate to inform you that this is not always the case. Some men have standards. Some have principles. Some just don't like sex that much. Men aren't just animals that go around looking for some pusssy to stick their dick into.

310 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
It appears staged but I believe it is possible.
EweduAfonja:
Publicity stunt
Because nah woman dey beg for sex bah? Kindly kataway

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Amarabae(f): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2018
She is just joking.
Believe me.
The girl was just trying to pull the guy's legs

7 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Girls ask guys for sex all the time, directly or indirectly.
When he doesn't oblige, they go cold.
The vocal ones can call you weak man, gay, 'impotent'...etc.

But this chat right here isn't one of a normal lady.
Na undercover olosho be this. Check out her choice of words.
The guy shouldn't feel good. That's if the story is true anyway.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Faxole: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.

What if she isn't pulling his legs and she's actually serious about everything she wrote?

Look I'm not saying the screenshots are genuine. It could be that they were fabricated. But let's pretend that they are genuine, given that it's a valid probability. Are you saying a girl can't send such kind of messages to a guy?

To be honest I'm really baffled by comments like yours. It's like society has so conditioned everyone to think that women don't like sex and men are the only ones that like sex, and the only reason why a girl would have sex with a guy is if she received something material or monetary in return. This is certainly not true. First, women really like sex, and not only do they like sex, they enjoy it better than men. Secondly, women tend to be more interested in having sex with attractive men who seem to not be interested in them because it makes them question their femininity and triggers lots of insecurities that they try to quell. It also makes them believe these men to be of high value, especially in the sexual market, since if he showed a lack of interest in her, he most certainly must have met better women. Women tend to have a magnified sexual attraction towards men they perceive as high value.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Iphone5: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Mumu Guy

Maybe he is Gay sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Jamariwolff(f): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.
you seem to be in the lady's mind and know what she was trying to do.

Tell us, how many guys legs have you 'pulled' like this?

Ashawooo.

34 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by cruzita(f): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2018
publicity abi private stunt I DON'T CARE
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Cowbuoy: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.

Believe me.

No, the fûcking joke is actually on you Madame... wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Prognose: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2018
Looks real to me.

The manner of response, the delay in banter, the way the girl apologises and then threatens back and forth.

This is a real conversation.

It actually happens a lot. Just that social media wasn't around to capture it then. A lot of girls feel if you don't make a move when they spend the night at your house then you must be gay or have a condition grin

No be by force lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by helphelp: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Ahahahah
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by MrImole: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2018
So?
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Authoreety: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Na
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Bossontop(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
undecided
Weda d chat iz real or fake "KONJI NA BASTARD and iz no respekter ov persons

8 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Kjking(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
I have been a victim before... I'm not surprised

8 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Awoo88: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2018
This op and docars are siblings
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Elxandre(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2018
I also think the guy is gay or impotent.

Kidding grin

1 Like

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Some women sha

She also said the guy is so cute that she couldn't resist.. I checked the profile pic up there. That guy is far from cute mbok

2 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by charlesdibiat(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.
dont believe it was a joke jor
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by freeman95(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She is just joking.
Believe me.

See as this one deh reason

So its only guys that beg for sex

6 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by benebaby77: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
When she wants to give you STD free of charge.....

5 Likes

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by EOOJ(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Am not surprised sha.... Dats wat i call reverse psycology by some females to get laid wit some guyz they admire.... Kos d guy just might want to prove dem wrong grin

Anyway sha, not all guyz choose to prove anybody wrong jor.... No time... Money first grin

Oyindidi its no joke ooo... Som ladies even go as far as calling a guy impotent sef if he refuses to sleep with dem.... How do i know grin
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by 1shortblackboy: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
This boy na mumu o chai cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.