Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze - Rap Battles (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze (19124 Views)

Baudex Vs Eldee / Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! / U Think U Ve Got D Myth And Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Ibime(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Hax, you'll do better tryin' to revive the Capital Market than teaching Eldee and Ibime the basics of Hip-Hop . . . they're fans of akpala.

Whilst I agree with hax, the only difference in your case is that ya whole rhyme was ALL filler. I cant recall a single punchline or decent metaphor. Your multis dont go beyond Holy Moses and Broken Noses either.

You need lyrical help.

Bamsyle.:

That's the part I don't get. . .the accent, how can you say sumone has an 'Ijaw accent' when you sound like that??

You cant blame a bush man, its lack of exposure. I actually know where hes coming from cos my rhymes are sometimes cockneyed, but lack of exposure makes him identify it as Ijaw.

At least Ofoka has no identity crisis. His H-factor blares resplendently through the speakers with pride. I just cant get round a Yoruba man with Igbotic accent. Was he raised in the East? grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2010
Ibime:

Whilst I agree with hax, the only difference in your case is that ya whole rhyme was ALL filler. I cant recall a single punchline or decent metaphor. Your multis dont go beyond Holy Moses and Broken Noses either.

You need lyrical help.

I've listened to ya self-hyped s[/i]hi[i]t dude . . . you never get beyond rhyming like a lazy fat-a[i]ss[/i] nigga who needs a tummy tuck . . . dry-a[/i]rs[i]e boring flows that'll serenade even a die-hard criminal to sleep . . .  grin grin

You cant blame a bush man, its lack of exposure. I actually know where hes coming from cos my rhymes are sometimes cockneyed, but lack of exposure makes him identify it as Ijaw.

At least Ofoka has no identity crisis. His H-factor blares resplendently through the speakers with pride. I just cant get round a Yoruba man with Igbotic accent. Was he raised in the East? grin grin

You don't only have the hardcore Niger-Delta accent . . . you sound oppressed when you rhyme . . . it's in the upbringing . . .  grin grin grin

The fact that you even inserted that quote under ma name shows how oppressed you are already . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2010
Oya, where are the remaining tracks??!!! Hayam waiting!!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 12:28am On Sep 21, 2010
Genu, you go wait taya . . . grin grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by rapjunkie(m): 12:34am On Sep 21, 2010
this thread is friking hilarious  grin grin grin grin. . . . . .  .i like the Mohammed Ali 'rope a dope' tactics eldee and ibime are using at the moment grin grin grin grin. . . . . . some of the jokes are just damn too funny. . . . thanks NL
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Slyr0x: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2010
Ibime, can you just stop this. Ure already sounding lyk Eldee. Uve got the Cred., just spit it on the MIC and stop exchanging words here.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2010
Ibime:

Bamchike Obi cheesy cheesy
Now I feel like mimicking his accent for a week just to see the reaction I get from people grin grin

Bamsyle.:

That accident that occurred when you were born . . . that part of your head that hit the ground . . . still affects your mental and cognitive reasoning till date.

Like I expected sumn different from a nucca that I already extinguished with a few lines??

You know what?? No one shows you respect around here no more . . . you're a small turd . . . get outta ma face and lemme face the one you worship . . .

He's the one I've got ish with.

Hehehe . . . dude, just don't break your keyboard.
You know I don't bother with people I consider to daft, you kinda went into that part with your diss track. . . it's cool though, I'll still talk to you, I won't just take you serious.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2010
eldee:

Bamchike Obi cheesy cheesy
Now I feel like mimicking his accent for a week just to see the reaction I get from people grin grin

Hehehe . . . dude, just don't break your keyboard.
You know I don't bother with people I consider to daft, you kinda went into that part with your diss track. . . it's cool though, I'll still talk to you, I won't just take you serious.

Hehehe . . . this nucca doesn't even know the joke is on him.

He now coos when he talks . . . ya folks should be sued for raising a son of pollution like you.

Though asking you when you'll drop ya album is like asking Enron to start breathing . . .

But the question's always nice to ask - Helldee da Dunce, when are you releasing ya diss??  grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Hehehe . . . this nucca doesn't even know the joke is on him.

He now coos when he talks . . . ya folks should be sued for raising a son of pollution like you.

Though asking you when you'll drop ya album is like asking Enron to start breathing . . .

But the question's always nice to ask - Helldee da Dunce, when are you releasing ya diss??  grin grin 

I've got a week . . . any more questions before I go??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2010
Aiight, wishing you da best mahn . . .

Nice to know that you now answer that name . . .  grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 1:31am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Aiight, wishing you da best mahn . . .

Nice to know that you now answer that name . . .  grin

WOW . . . you're so smart, can't believe you came up with that!!!
Hehehe . . . ode oshi.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2010
eldee:

WOW . . . you're so smart, can't believe you came up with that!!!
Hehehe . . . ode oshi.

I never knew that someone's i[/i]dioc[i]y could shine so clearly through the internet until Eldee came along . . . grin grin grin

Look at how he's screaming at an alarming pitch and shivering in mad frenzy . . . castrated lunatic . . . grin grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 1:48am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

I never knew that someone's i[/i]dioc[i]y could shine so clearly through the internet until Eldee came along . . . grin grin grin

Look at how he's screaming at an alarming pitch and shivering in mad frenzy . . . castrated lunatic . . . grin grin grin

WOW . . .'(I) can't believe you came up with that!!!' to Bamsyle is 'screaming at an alarming pitch and shivering in mad frenzy'??

What more can I say?? Can a man be any be any more stupid??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by chiogo(f): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2010
Ok, wrap it up guys, it's getting old. grin

Eldee, you have time to go back-and-forth but not to reply the original diss?
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2010
eldee:

WOW . . .'(I) can't believe you came up with that!!!' to Bamsyle is 'screaming at an alarming pitch and shivering in mad frenzy'??

What more can I say?? Can a man be any be any more silly??

What is this thing that keeps ventillating and panting?? A chicken that almost got run over by a car??

Read what you just posted . . . you're spittin' unadulterated trash.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 1:57am On Sep 21, 2010
chiogo:

Eldee's father sent him to empty the dust bin . . . he'll reply the diss when he returns grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by chiogo(f): 2:01am On Sep 21, 2010
^^ grin grin grin you're horrible! embarassed

Where's all this beef coming from? chai una dey vex.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 2:07am On Sep 21, 2010
Hehehe, Eldee is actually a responsible son . . . he'd have replied over the weekend but he had to follow his father to the farm to tap palm wine . . .

Erm . . . hope you're good though wink
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 2:11am On Sep 21, 2010
chiogo:

^^ grin grin grin you're horrible! embarassed

Where's all this beef coming from? chai una dey vex.
You wan turn Toni Payne in between 9ice and Rugged abi? Lol
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

What is this thing that keeps ventillating and panting?? A chicken that almost got run over by a car??

Read what you just posted . . . you're spittin' unadulterated trash.

Hehehe . . . again you magically created 'ventillating and panting' from sumn I can't get. . . do you like have communication problems or sumn??
I get the Igbotic accent, but your use of English words is just an example of a modern day malapropism.

chiogo:

Ok, wrap it up guys, it's getting old.  grin

Read my posts.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 2:22am On Sep 21, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . again you magically created 'ventillating and panting' from sumn I can't get. . . do you like have communication problems or sumn??
I get the Igbotic accent, but your use of English words is just an example of a modern day malapropism.

That you don't get what I say further proves that you're daft . . . it ain't ma fault - you know who to sue tongue

It's trite knowledge so it ain't surprising smiley
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by chiogo(f): 2:25am On Sep 21, 2010
Genuflect:

You wan turn Toni Payne in between 9ice and Rugged abi? Lol
lol who and who?

eldee:

Read my posts.

I did and what's your point? I don't see the point of you making back-and-forth disses without delivering the actual thing the thread was created for. You might as well hold off till you're 'ready'. . .unless of course you don't plan to reply.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 2:32am On Sep 21, 2010
chiogo:

I did and what's your point? I don't see the point of you making back-and-forth disses without delivering the actual thing the thread was created for. You might as well hold off till you're 'ready'. . .unless of course you don't plan to reply.

Touché . . .

Exactly what I was telling this dude . . . if I knew I had nutin to say from the onset, I'll have just said it without mincing words . . . each reply from Eldee further hammers the nail into his coffin . . .

It's a clear case of foolhardiness and inconsistency.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 2:33am On Sep 21, 2010
chiogo:

lol who and who?

I might as well 'hold off', but I don't want to . . . if you've got a problem with that, don't read the thread, it's simple.

Bamsyle.:

That you don't get what I say further proves that you're daft . . . it ain't ma fault - you know who to sue  tongue

It's trite knowledge so it ain't surprising  smiley

Hehehe . . . you mean the way you manufactured 'ventillating and panting' from an internet post??
Just know I'll keep exposing them . . . I enjoy making you look daft.

I used to think Rhymestein was daft, till I met Bamsyle.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 2:33am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Hehehehe . . . who's your English teacher??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 2:37am On Sep 21, 2010
That you were setting traps at your village farm when your mates were in school is not ma fault . . . go to the right quarters and vent your frustration grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by chiogo(f): 2:37am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Touché . . .

Exactly what I was telling this dude . . . if I knew I had nutin to say from the onset, I'll have just said it without mincing words . . . each reply from Eldee further hammers the nail into his coffin . . .

Like, I don't get the point of the essays. At least, you didn't waste time in delivering instead of typing essays all over the place like eldee and ibime.

eldee:

I might as well 'hold off', but I don't want to . . . if you've got a problem with that, don't read the thread, it's simple.
You're mad! How dare you? In fact, lemme go record my own diss.  angry
grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 2:41am On Sep 21, 2010
chiogo:

Like, I don't get the point of the essays. At least, you didn't waste time in delivering instead of typing essays all over the place like eldee and ibime.
You're mad! How dare you? In fact, lemme go record my own diss.  angry
grin grin

Hehehe, Chiogo be a lil' kind to Eldee now . . . you don't kick a man when he's down . . . it's a done deal - he has already replied the diss . . . how come you missed the punchlines and inner rhymes he's got up there??  grin grin grin grin grin

Letz switch to more important things jare . . . which songs are you bumping now??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 2:42am On Sep 21, 2010
chiogo:

You're mad! How dare you? In fact, lemme go record my own diss.  angry
grin grin

You do know you just signed a record deal with Ofoka Ent by saying that?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by chiogo(f): 2:47am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Hehehe, Chiogo be a lil' kind to Eldee now . . . you don't kick a man when he's down . . . it's a done deal - he has already replied the diss . . . how come you missed the punchlines and inner rhymes he's got up there??  grin grin grin grin grin

Letz switch to more important things jare . . . which songs are you bumping now??
lol@ inner rhymes.
Just a lil' J. Cole here and there. y'know  tongue

eldee:

You do know you just signed a record deal with Ofoka Ent by saying that?? cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy **runs away before ofoka gets here**
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 2:48am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

That you were setting traps at your village farm when your mates were in school is not ma fault . . . go to the right quarters and vent your frustration  grin

Bamsyle . . . your use of English words is disgraceful, if you're going to talk to me, use words in the right context, if you don't I'll point them out.
It's simple . . . you don't want me to do that, get a dictionary.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 2:51am On Sep 21, 2010
chiogo:

lol@ inner rhymes.
Just a lil' J. Cole here and there. y'know tongue

Wow . . . great.

We're both waiting for October then.

We'll meet over there . . . at that thread . . .  wink

You won't believe I've got some professional exams coming up soon . . . wish me success!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Yoruba Rap Wannabes/learners And Everything In Between / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Rap Cypher Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.