Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze - Rap Battles (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze (19157 Views)

Baudex Vs Eldee / Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! / U Think U Ve Got D Myth And Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by A40(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2010
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Bamsyle u dey para ooh jeez nice one nice one  grin grin to think you came up with that in a weekend. Straight up diss no time for mumu punchlines or any of that nonsense and lemme add that you got a nice hook on you too. You guys should stop all this beefing and come together and make some good music jare!! There is too much dough to be made out there word to Ibime too that Maestro track was ill what beat was that?? I won't even talk about Exhibit D
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by rhymz(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2010
Wow! eldee is just losing everything-from respect, credibility to even wits-see how bamsyl just 'blankd' Ur last pointless posts? Homey, your antics of putting up appearance has become stale mehn, it is making you look desperate and silly. I, personally know that even if you give yourself the whole year to produce your diss reply, it wont be beyond the ordinary or any much different from that of others despite the fact that you are at an advantage since it is a reply diss. Abeg talk less and leave braggadocio to ppl like Bamsyl and Ibime(whom i am hoping wont take your defeatist route) at least, they do that coz they ve respectable antecents. Like my guy go yarn: "You are so not it"
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Mobinga: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2010
You guys should cut the crap.
Eldee has said in a week's time.
Ibime said on wednesday
Bamsyle sit back and watch. . . . Whats all these incessant cyber assault for? Thats plain retarded if you ask me.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Ibime(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2010
A whirlwind cometh. . .
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2010
Ibime:

A whirlwind cometh. . .
Oche!!! 4shared straightttttttttttt
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Moonstone(f): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2010
Either 9ice is taking tips from all your battles or one of you will soon take tips (maybe steal lines too from him) but the ruggedman diss is getting out of hand. How do you release a diss track on someone's birthday? It's just cold! LoL!

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/09/20/world-exclusive-9ice-talk-i-am-listening-full-ruggedman-diss/
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2010
Who is Mo' Bingo referring to?? tongue

A-40:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Bamsyle u dey para ooh jeez nice one nice one  grin grin to think you came up with that in a weekend. Straight up diss no time for mumu punchlines or any of that nonsense and lemme add that you got a nice hook on you too.

Hehehe . . . I always trust you to come with realness . . . you know what someone said nau - "straight-up diss lines, and sprinkle some naija feel in it" or sumn like that . . . that's what raises heads in this clime ya know . . . big ups mahn  wink

rhymz:

Wow! eldee is just losing everything-from respect, credibility to even wits-see how bamsyl just 'blankd' your last pointless posts? Homey, your antics of putting up appearance has become stale mehn, it is making you look desperate and silly. I, personally know that even if you give yourself the whole year to produce your diss reply, it wont be beyond the ordinary or any much different from that of others despite the fact that you are at an advantage since it is a reply diss. Abeg talk less and leave braggadocio to ppl like Bamsyl and Ibime(whom i am hoping wont take your defeatist route) at least, they do that coz they ve respectable antecents. Like my guy go yarn: "You are so not it"

Teehee . . . you guys are bringing mad drama in here . . .

You sound so radical  grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2010
bamsyle:

I need to record another joint for all the ladies who bring realness in the house
bamysle do a joint for the ladies in the house and dont forget to give shouts to the peeps u missed out
am itching to hear what u got in stock for the ladies, everyone been showing u mad love right now.!!
BAMYSLE=UNDISPUTED KING OF CHORUS ------*****BEST HOOK EVER, !!!! wink

Ibime:

Broken Noses, Holy Moses, Roly Poly's. Rhymz must think you are battling Ofoka
ibime which one concern ofoka for your battle now? no turn am to my own o, ME I NO SEND U MESSAGE O
me i no be bamysle,,,me i no send ibime message o, better concentrate on your battle with bamyslee,
no disrespect ofoka for here o,
if u disrespect ofoka with subliminals ofoka go disrespect u o.
ebora merindinlogun no send u message o grin grin  i will be watching out for your next subliminal at ofoka

Ibime:

Does anyone know where I can get Eve - Cowboy instrumental? I would really appreciate that
we will launch a search mission to help u download it, is it by force u have to use that instro?
there must be no excuse.!!!

Eldee:

I asked for two weeks, Ofoka decided his own countdown was four days, I'm still bound my own deadline.
I'm trying not to post here till I drop sumn, I owe y'all that at least.
so should i start another 2weeks countdown , ok Eldee new countdown 14 days to go
chei eldee rhymestein has really turned u to a sisi, the great eldee needing 2 weeks to reply ordinary rhymestein ,lmfao, wonders shall never end grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Punchlines in Ibime's Maestro: ". . . cover your face like Lagbaja . . . comot, I wanna chop my akara . . ."  Grin Grin Grin Grin

LWKMDFH

even ofoka raps better than this pussi niggas,  i can say boldly now that ofoka churns out better diss tracks than this fake niggas , bamysle and rhymestein have really exposed the pussis in this 2 guys-ibime +eldee grin
and they are always the first ones to label mi or modenine wack, btw where is sauron and dbr?? i smell fish,hope sauron and dbr are not ghostwriting for eldee and ibime?? grin

Ibime.:

At least Ofoka has no identity crisis. His H-factor blares resplendently through the speakers with pride
thank God u can accept that boldly in public, me and u no dey the same level now.
ofoka will take on any bloody baga, in this biatch , me i no send anybody o grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2010
Chiogo:

Eldee, you have time to go back-and-forth but not to reply the original diss?
You're mad! How dare you? In fact, lemme go record my own diss.
so eldee is now trying to battle chiogo now, not rhymestein again, what a sisi u have turned to

eldee:

You do know you just signed a record deal with Ofoka Ent by saying that??
even chiogo has grown enuff balls to want to diss eldee, eldee you are a disgrace to men all over d world.
infact chiogo i will give u a free beat , if u really wanna spit on eldee , hoping u aint faking it tho cheesy

Chiogo:

At least, you didn't waste time in delivering instead of typing essays all over the place like eldee and ibime
I don't see the point of you making back-and-forth disses without delivering the actual thing the thread was created for.You might as well hold off till you're 'ready'. . .unless of course you don't plan to reply

see punchline! chiogo now has balls to yab ibime and eldee(2sisis), chiogo is a bigger man than eldee will ever be
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by slimshay(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2010
Meehn! Una no go kill person for hia lwkmd.

Lmao to eldee's internal rhymes, Bam u dey madt for this one.

Eldeegity, eje mi, how far nah. E dey chuk me as nuccas dey throw disrespect your way oh. Lik wtf!! And I ask you for just 8bars you dey wait Ibime and Dbr. We woulda killed this ish a looong time ago.

Rhymstein no beef man, respect say you no wo oju uche!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2010
kay_pumpin.:

Must say Bam's NL posts pack more "punchlines" than what this track's got to offer. . . .nice choice of beat which really helped in "carrying" the track.I expected more from him really. . .   Tongue  I will rather you stick to your critical analysis of hip hop(which you seem so good at,and i think same applies to El Dee) than this vitiated lines.Just my opinion though
lmfao,  grin grin bamysle is not planning to sell this diss in alaba now grin

Bamsyle.:

Ol' boy I wrote and recorded that track within a day . . . simply to address issues . . . . . all these "Hip-Hop Head" POV na wa o . . .  cheesy

Anyway, it's ya 'pinion . . .

abio bamysle, dont mind them
thats how they all claim to be hiphop heads and cant spit half of 2 bars , they all open their gutter mouth criticizing and analysing others,  in a first attack warning shot ,  forget metaphor, punches, if bamysle wanted to spit metaphors and punchlines, do u think he wouldnt??, he had a day to attack ibime and he went str8 for ibimes jugular, , end of story, since then ibime has not been himself online again. grin grin   ibime is still dazed up till now!!

Ibime.:

See someone claiming sore loser when battle never even start.
The only difference between Bamsyle and Ofoka is good production. Bamysle so cocky, I actually thought he was decent.
ode, u think say we dey sell the song for market??
ibime abi u wan tasi me?  u no dey fear face??, me i go finish u o, i no be bamysle o, u better give urself brain

Ibime.:

Its all fun for me. I'm only hyping up the counterattack.
Anyone who heard both of us will class this battle as Ofoka vs Genuflect. We really don't belong in the same ring.
this guy just dey make mouth, like say u fit battle ofoka
i heard your maestro, all i hear is egberi papa bayelsa accent, u dont spit no knowlegde, i dont even respect u, see how u dey fool urself like say u fit battle ofoka or genuflect, even benjams or rhymestein go finish u, me i no send u o, if u no face your bamysle, me i go finish u for here. ofoka no send u message o,
i dey see as u dey involve ofoka for all your posts. make u hold urself o and face bamysle jeje , or else !!!

krayola.:

This ofoka suppose dey promote boxing I swear. Ahh ahhn see hype. Don king ain't got shite on u

Wordsmith.:

just when u think the drama's no more, Nairaland's hiphop community delivers. With  04ka as usual at the helm of affairs  Dude, u seriously need to consider a career in publicity.

well i will give it a thot, u no go go finish your housemanship grin make u graduate for dat useless sch and marry?? grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2010
LWKMD!!! Luku Laka Panko
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Ofoka

Now you're talking . . .

@Slimshay

No believe Ofoka hype, but track coming up sooner than you expect. . .you sef don vex me, no shoutout for you. grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Ibime(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hahahaha. Ofoka I repent! I will never throw subliminals at Ebora again. Hehehehe

A storm is gathering. . .
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
@slimshay
yoruba no dey exist 4 my brain o,translation plz,cos i no understand

me i no dey make noise 4 here,i gat nuffn to prove.am a quiet person,and moreover it was jst a call out.i dnt even brag sef.

Stil waitin for eldee's reply though am tempted to compound his problems by releasin anoda track b4 he drops,bt i dnt want to appear so overconfident n give him mo points to counter n d reason i watch dis thread frm d sidelines n post less is dat wil make me mo vulnerable n eldee is fully exposed here wit his rantings
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
Everybody, please make sure you register and vote
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by slimshay(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
Eldeegity, udondeymadt o ni shout me out ke?!! *grin*

Rhymstein, ma woju uche means u no bother look face. Nuff respect.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
Rhymstein:

Stil waitin for eldee's reply though am tempted to compound his problems by releasin anoda track b4 he drops

rhymestein dont release another track yet  ,eldee is already in a losing position already
he is in a weak position already, cant u see?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
  see , the way a warrior shoud battle is to wait in lure of his opponent,, dont record the track yet until u hear his reply, his reply will determine if it is a draw or u have beaten him and whether we need a round 2 ! just like the lalaboi vs benjams battle, but right now, eldee is already down.!! and the referee is counting down his knockout

meanwhile if u wanna play around or freestyle u can holla at me for any beat as usual, this time around u should be spitting multis , metas and punches  , u know where to find me if u need beats, inbox! grin grin i am the don king here
my job is to pour kerosine in the fire, the nairaland buzz must keep going, nl has never been this sweet.!! tongue kiss
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
Rhymstein:

Stil waitin for eldee's reply though am tempted to compound his problems by releasin anoda track b4 he drops,bt i dnt want to appear so overconfident n give him mo points to counter n d reason i watch dis thread frm d sidelines n post less is dat wil make me mo vulnerable n eldee is fully exposed here wit his rantings

So it will make you more 'vulnerable'?? I keep tellin you guys not to use words you don't uderstand.
Your father should me ashamed for such a crappy investment . . .to think you claim to be in Uni.
Oponu.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
Eldee:

So it will make you more 'vulnerable'??
Your father should me ashamed for such a crappy investment
so eldee has resulted to insulting people's parents,,,chei this rhyemstein onslaught really dented your ego
this is why ofoka and sauron are better human beings than u, ofoka and sauron thrive well in the face of beef and adversity, eldee i expected u to be strong at times like this, for real go to church, u need jesus . grin grin
A true warrior does not back down when all hope seems lost!!! where is the nairaland spirit in u.!!?? eldee you are supposed to be a motheffucxin veteran.!!! be strong and fight your battle like a man,
dont insult peoples parents you are a fuxxin M.O.D!!  moderator !!

Javalove:

@eldee
I wont abuse your parents. . .just keep on yabbing if it makes u feel good

Mobinga:

angry angry angry Damn You Mahn!! What are you insulting his parents for??  angry angry angry I'm appauled.
so eldee has resulted to insulting people's parents,,,chei this rhyemstein onsalught really dented your ego grin grin grin

eldee:

Your father has failed if his spermatozoa produced an slowpoke like you . . .
If you don't want your mother to regret giving birth to you this condom ad, then keep my name out of your silly ejaclations.

By the way, if you can't complete the homework I gave you, give it to your father to do, just prove that your stupidity is not a result of his corrupted DNA. . .freaking retard.

THIS IS FRUSTRATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, 2 months ago it was eldee promoting the genuflect vs ofoka battle ,, today it is eldee that is in the loser's corner, life is an irony!!! grin grin  do unto others as u expect to be done unto u
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by deelady(f): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
04kaaaaa nawa o lipsrsealed
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
deelady:

04kaaaaa nawa o lipsrsealed

babe, calm down  , by the time i am thru promoting this battle, eldee will turn out to be a rapper by force,
eldee will thank me later , dont worry grin   
since all this started, eldee has been visiting battle rap sites , flocabulary , hiphopdx and co learning the basics of hiphop, the art of spitting multis, metaphors s and punchlines and how to impress your mates in battle rapping,
eldee has been goggling wikipaedia since then,.!
just stay tuned, the battle is just starting cheesy
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
so eldee is tryin to say dat u cant be vulnerable to verbal attacks,vulnerable to disses,vulnerable to criticisms?teach me more abeg,so vulnerability cant mean open to attack again?,daft english tutor
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Bamsyle2(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
04kaa:

lmfao,  grin grin bamysle is not planning to sell this diss in alaba now grin
i heard your maestro, all i hear is egberi papa bayelsa accent, u dont spit no knowlegde, i dont even respect u,

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ofoka you be real Ebora true true . . .

You're bringin' mad drama in here . . .  grin grin

. . . in a first attack warning shot ,  forget metaphor, punches, if bamysle wanted to spit metaphors and punchlines, do u think he wouldnt??, he had a day to attack ibime and he went str8 for ibimes jugular, , end of story, since then ibime has not been himself online again. grin grin   ibime is still dazed up till now!!

Flesh 'n' Blood hath not revealed this to you, O Ofoka . . . the Spirit of God doth indeed revealeth it to you . . .  grin grin grin

Hehehehehe . . . you're sumn else . . .

04kaa:

bamysle do a joint for the ladies in the house and dont forget to give shouts to the peeps u missed out

Really I'm considering this right now . . .

Erm, some dudes that I got respect for in here, sorry I missed your names abeg - Rapjunkie, Wordsmith, DejiAriyo, Kay-pumping (nutin do you mahn), Javalove, Kaydee, Khanye (where da f[/i]cu[i]k is you mahn??) . . . erm . . . I know I still forgot some names . . . please pardon me.

@Slimshay

Big ups mahn . . . it's mad fun in here . . . mad fun all da wayyyyyyyyyy . . .  grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
04kaa is at it again.

ROLLLLLLLLLL EYESSSSSS
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
where has ileke idi been?
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2010
so eldee is tryin to say dat u cant be vulnerable to verbal attacks,vulnerable to disses,vulnerable to criticisms?teach me more abeg,so vulnerability cant mean open to attack again?,daft english tutor
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
04kaa:

so eldee has resulted to insulting people's parents,,,chei this rhyemstein onslaught really dented your ego
this is why ofoka and sauron are better human beings than u, ofoka and sauron thrive well in the face of beef and adversity, eldee i expected u to be strong at times like this, for real go to church, u need jesus . grin grin
A true warrior does not back down when all hope seems lost!!! where is the nairaland spirit in u.!!?? eldee you are supposed to be a motheffucxin veteran.!!! be strong and fight your battle like a man,
dont insult peoples parents you are a fuxxin M.O.D!!  moderator !!

so eldee has resulted to insulting people's parents,,,chei this rhyemstein onsalught really dented your ego grin grin grin

THIS IS FRUSTRATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, 2 months ago it was eldee promoting the genuflect vs ofoka battle ,, today it is eldee that is in the loser's corner, life is an irony!!! grin grin  do unto others as u expect to be done unto u
This 04kaa na just foooool!!! LOL
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
Genuflect:

This 04kaa na just foooool!!! LOL

lmao, odayanmo!!!

ofoka:

ofoka and sauron thrive well in the face of beef and adversity,
eldee i expected u to be strong at times like this, for real go to church, u need jesus

real talk! if your scared go to church!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Emaprince: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2010
Thread closed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Yoruba Rap Wannabes/learners And Everything In Between / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Rap Cypher Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.