Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (51763 Views)

Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
akinwun:
you mean the video wasn't real? Is there not a possibility of you missing out on the news, even though you live in ilesha?

It is 100% fake News nothing like this happened in my City.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by elegungun: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:
I live in Ilesa and this is fake News
not fake new, I knew the girl very well. She was mentally ill. I have even given her alms before,and nothing do my private part.
People are so wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Nature8(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In Ilesha

A lady has cried out for help and sought justice for her stepsister who was set ablaze in Ilesha, Osun State.According to her, the victim was mentally imbalanced and she had traveled to the town from Ile-Ife to see her sister and then got stranded.

She was however accused of taking a man's penis after she begged for cash from him. A crowd gathered, mobbed her before setting her ablaze.

Read her post:

This jungle justice thing has to stop, cos they keep killing innocent people. In d video above is my step sister Anuoluwa Martins, she's been mentally unstable since 2011 and she has been in and out of d hospital.

She's based in ile ife but she goes to Ilesha often cos her mom and sister stays there, she was at Ilesha last week Sunday to see her sister, she was stranded in ilesha, so she had to beg for money, d man who gave her d money accused her of taking his penis and raised alarm, a crowd gathered and started questioning her, they beat her to a stupor and later set her ablaze.

If u listen carefully to her, u'l find out she's not mentally stable.

They killed my sister for nothing.... Pls people of Nigeria, I need justice for poor Anuolawa. Am in serious shock at d moment, d heart of men is wicked.

WATCH VIDEO
https://lailasnews.com/lady-demands-justice-after-her-stepsister-was-set-ablaze-in-ilesha/

Very bad
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by 1972xy: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Offpoint1:
R.I.P Anuoluwa, your only offend is being born in Nigeria. a clan filled with mentally cripples people who believed a human can transform into a cat or bird, educated illiterates who believe a full grown up man pènis can disappear by only a touched. religious zombies, who cast and bound nocturnal animals when they cry. Lazy azz mofos who threw their own kids out of their care in the name of witchcraft.

RIP Anuoluwa, perhaps you can find rest now.
Truly Eve fücked up in the garden by having sex with the devil and still went on to have sex with Adam, Blacks are the results of that unholy union.
my dear the point is where was the police then when they were liynching the poor innocent girl.
I wept for the girl when they were beaten and molesting her.
I knew they will kill her..too sorrowful.
Rip Aanuoluwa
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by NSNA: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Terribly sad
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by elegungun: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
akinwun:
you mean the video wasn't real? Is there not a possibility of you missing out on the news, even though you live in ilesha?
The video was real, I live in ilesa and i confirmed it
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Babalegba(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
I believe that barbaric behaviours like this contributes to why it is not well with Nigeria. Nigerians will continue to suffer until they change. I remember telling off my nephew for killing a lizard years ago when I returned from abroad, his defense was it was only a lizard but I told him that somebody who value a lizards life would find it difficult to harm a human being either physically through violence or by mismanagement of hospital or road funds.Don't be deceived, most Nigerians are unthinking savages

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by SoaringLife01: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
cocainpusher:
afonja again, but on a second thought she is unstable so there is no need of her being alive.she suppose to die since

No worry,by the time the rain of mental illness fall for your roof,na that time you go know sey difference dey between okpolo eyes and open eyes.
Human heart wicked sha.Person like you be like Butcher for those confra,people like una,una una heart don mix with cowries and blackstone.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by jcross19: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:
It's crazy all these superstition. Loads of innocent people are killed everyday because some blackman still thinks like a monkey. If you are among those believing a girl's panties can be used for rituals to steal her destiny, you are as guilty as these barbarians that lynched Anu!
you are typing trash for the sake of likes okay. hand over your boxer to them , don't just sit down reason like you are from moon. hand your pant to them bros.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by omoiyalayi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Whaaaaaaaaaaat ?

My own ilesha ?

My God what is this world turning into 4 God's sake

If this can happen in my ilesha then I don't know what to say. Just imagine

We must all look for a way to stop Jungle justice in our society

I think everyone involve should be apprehended and made to face justice

#saynotojunglejustice

Many innocent lives have been lost due to jungle justice

#saynotojunglejustice

Am sad right now

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by elegungun: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

It is 100% fake News nothing like this happened in my City.
Then, you don't know what actually going on in Ilesa. The poor girl was lynched in front of Wema Bank, roundabout Ilesa.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by XTHRONE(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
lalasticlala:
I said it here immediately I saw the earlier thread last weeks

Nawa o

Never knew u got a handle, I was thinking lalasticlala was just a code folks use for getting new topics to front page...awesome. Back to the topic...Jungle justice is evil and should be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Nothing like that happened at all, it is 100%. Fake story not even news
Thanks jare
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Raylight2(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Terrible

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by akinwun(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
elegungun:
Then, you don't know what actually going on in Ilesa. The poor girl was lynched in front of Wema Bank, roundabout Ilesa.
ilesha is big, I once lived there. You may not know everything going on there except the media capture them. It's possible the guy claiming it's fake news lived far away from where it happened
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by BrokenCock: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
These same bastards are supporters of APC... Bloody skull minning republic. Mumu afonjas
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Raylight2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Judgment day will come and we'll all face the consequences of our actions. both he that does and he that had pleasure in the evil that was done. I weep
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
elegungun:

I just called my friend to confirmed it, he said he heard about the news
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by kingthreatz: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
I was on a bike one day and the bikeman stopped and said i was using juju to jazz him. Sick things happen in this country. Just get out of poverty and escape majority of them.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by aku626(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
Illiteracy is a crime
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by zedman1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
There was this twelve year old boy I watched on the internet being beaten and burnt in Lagos some time around 2013 or so, very small boy, not that controversial video of some years back. That guy was only twelve! It was by far the saddest video I've ever watched that portrayed the wicked nature of man to mankind. And now this?......
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
The saddest thing is that, it is the youths that are usually in the forefront of something like this
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by skyfather09(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sad Story tho.. #SayNoToJungleJustice
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
All the Ignorant Cretins who murdered this poor woman, when their pregnant wives dies in labour or their children dies of common malaria they d be wondering why.

Imagine what the mentally ill woman be thinking when they were beating and Assaulting her. I have Bipolar a form of mental illness controlled with tablets and medications, does it mean Some one will Accuse me of stealing their Vagina Any time i visit Nigeria? I better stay Away from that Dusty Shithole called Nigeria. full with Huts and caves and Ignorant barbaric goons.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by jaymee0(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Guyman02:
Arrest all those who took part in the jungle and deal with them that's the way to end this ugly scourge.
Police must fish out the man who raised the false alarm to be disgraced and punished angry

Same way a mentally unstable guy who came to visit his relations was beaten in my former area after being accused of stealing, by the time a member of his family saw him he was in a bad state, they rushed him to hospital and he died. His relations were respected members of the community and it was a gloomy day in the neighbourhood as they wept bitterly angry

Where pls?
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
kingthreatz:
I was on a bike one day and the bikeman stopped and said i was using juju to jazz him. Sick things happen in this country. Just get out of poverty and escape majority of them.
grin grin grin Really? grin grin grin grin It's crazy, what hell is Jazz? were you playing Jazz music? co's the only jazz i know is music.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by BiafraIsFree: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
fuckerstard:
That's how we roll in the zoo, issapity sha.

See mumus screaming Afonja, tribalism don chop our brains swear

Nigeria is the evil British creation. All these cowardice jungle lawyers are in I the hand sycophants to their oppressors(Nigerian politicians that are stealing their destinies).

Most mental unstable persons on the streets of this zoo called Nigeria, are caused by Nigeria government and the wicked constitution of Nigeria.

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by 3Ceagle(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
A society that don't ask questions will always act on impulse before thinking or investigate. Does believe in Juju make Africans savages and barbarians?
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Babalegba:
I believe that barbaric behaviours like this contributes to why it is not well with Nigeria. Nigerians will continue to suffer until they change. I remember telling off my nephew for killing a lizard years ago when I returned from abroad, his defense was it was only a lizard but I told him that somebody who value a lizards life would find it difficult to harm a human being either physically through violence or by mismanagement of hospital or road funds.Don't be deceived, most Nigerians are unthinking savages
And it Starts with killing Lizards. while i was driving in Nigeria in my Father's village I had my uncle in the car, we came across a huge snake infront of us and I stopped to let the snake pass, my uncle thought i was weird stopping for a snake to pass. He told me to run it over. that it's just a snake.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by masqot(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
chloride6:
Anybody who does have mental issues should have been able to decipher that.

But people are blood thirsty
I agree with you. Some people are just blood thirsty. The guy who claimed his 'tin tin' was stolen should be apprehended in order to confirm authenticity of his action. RIP to the dead
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by kingthreatz: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin Really? grin grin grin grin It's crazy, what hell is Jazz? were you playing Jazz music? co's the only jazz i know is music.

Talking of a life and death situation and you're making a joke out of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.