Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (51801 Views)

Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by damilexki(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2019
I said it. the day I watch d vedio on FB I told my sister dat dat dis girl is mentally unbalance cry cry cry life no fear atall
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by jnoz23(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
YOU ALL KNEW SHE WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE, YET SHE WAS LEFT TO TRAVEL UNSUPERVISED!
THAT IS NEGLECT, STUPID SHITS OF A FAMILY
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by mechanics(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
So unfortunate, her blood will be required from the hands of those who killed her, vengeance is a sin and murder is a sin in the sight of God.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by jcross19: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2019
shakmati:

What is this one saying? Come and take my boxers. How many do you want? You are the type that will kill someone and believe blood money will make you rich. Superstitious buffoon!
you are one of them.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by odeligboikwo: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2019
The boy that accused her must not go unpunished her blood shall fight for her

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by xpool(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
shakmati:

Another superstitious buffoon spotted! Oga, don't goan kill someone in the name of she snatched your dick! Receive sense!
Jungle justice is no justice, it is wrong.

But, the more you comment, the more empty you sound.
The problem with social media is that we think that every member is normal.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by rentAcock(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rolings:

What's your obsession with Rashid yekini scoring Nigerias First World Cup goal sef?,,,,,,,,if you really want to immortalize yekini, donate some money to his aged mother

Considering all the money he made as a professional football player I would like to think she's set for life but if you happen to have her contact, I don't mind showing my appreciation for what her son achieved in the 94 world cup.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by shakmati(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
xpool:

Jungle justice is no justice, it is wrong.

But, the more you comment, the more empty you sound.
The problem with social media is that we think that every member is normal.

Lol. Mr full bucket of water, treat issues and stop focusing my personality. If you are knowledgeable as you wanna potray, you won't be trying to defend superstitions by any means. I thought you'll reassert the potency of superstition. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Babalegba(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

Oh, the problem is now with "Nigerians". On other threads you conveniently put down other ethnicities in the most vicious way possible but for some reason, this savage lynching is now a "Nigerian" problem.

When you point one finger there are at least 3 others pointing back.

Just saying.
I'm sorry if I sounded one sided in some of my posts. I'm not a tribalist in any way as my disdain for Nigerians traverses tribal boundaries. I was just trying to point out the danger in accentuating tribal differences in this testing times for Nigeria and to also point out that giving money to beggars should not be conditional on them voting a particular party.All the tribes are superstitious greedy self inflated underachieving nonentities. Mammon is their principal god but the churches and mosques are full with people trying to deceive God.Fertile land mass in the south is huge,yet there is hunger in the land,young people are killing each other in the name of cultism or looking for pants for a shortcut.Sorry but Nigeria is a barbaric society.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by VolvoS60(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Babalegba:
I'm sorry if I sounded one sided in some of my posts. I'm not a tribalist in any way as my disdain for Nigerians traverses tribal boundaries. I was just trying to point out the danger in accentuating tribal differences in this testing times for Nigeria and to also point out that giving money to beggars should not be conditional on them voting a particular party.All the tribes are superstitious greedy self inflated underachieving nonentities. Mammon is their principal god but the churches and mosques are full with people trying to deceive God.Fertile land mass in the south is huge,yet there is hunger in the land,young people are killing each other in the name of cultism or looking for pants for a shortcut.Sorry but Nigeria is a barbaric society.

^^^
Ok Sir.

It takes a lot to say sorry on an anonymous forum.

Just like you, many Nigerians are very angry with the way the country is and where it is going. You have highlighted some of our problems up there. The choices before us are clear - we either get it together and insist on good leadership (and good followership too!) or we perish. It really is that simple.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
NewDelhi:

Grow up child, nothing of such exists. Travel to the developed world and steal panties for ritual money see whether them no go first carry you go psychiatric hospital before sending you to prison..
lol okay.
Just know that before we{human} came to dis world, some stuffs existed. All I'm trynna say is be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.