Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (51802 Views)

Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
kingthreatz:

Talking of a life and death situation and you're making a joke out of it
but you made it Alive. seriously what does Jazz mean? angry
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by DTeekay(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Nigerians need to take a different stance to mental illness, just As a person call fall physically ill, so also they can get mentally ill. Mental illness is not witchcraft, they need necessary help.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by BiafraIsFree: 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
3Ceagle:
A society that don't ask questions will always act on impulse before thinking or investigate. Does believe in Juju make Africans savages and barbarians?

Only IPOB can save Africa from all terrorist mentalities called jungle justices caused by wicked Islamic constitution.

Nobody is talking of Aluu 4 again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by franzis(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Same way they almost killed one of team mates when we played for local club side at stadium years back, we took the accuser to empire ( those within mushin and surulere will know there) paid prostitute N500 to romance the fool, 60 seconds into the action he got hard and started sweating .....
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by molybdenum0012: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] This is so sad.

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized tutor to help improve your grade in school?

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
RIP anu cry cry cry cry I really need to leave dis country God
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
the most annoying part, some of the stupid people who set her ablaze are real arm robbers who have guns at home why some are kidnappers as well....... hmmm, Thief go dey call another person thief.....
A senario of such happened here too, a man was caught while trying to bungle a car and he was beaten to stupor, the funniest part was that two guy who were beating him were also just release from prison for stealing.... imagine.. not until some people started calling those guys big thief beating small thief before they stoped.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by phineas: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
You cannot be the judge,jury and the executioner. That's what jungle justice is.

It's better to let 100 guilty persons to be set free than to wrongly sentence an innocent man to death. That's what jungle justice does

Someone anyone needs to start analyzing jungle justice videos for pepertuators and those who stand by watching silently in support.Those who stand and watch are equally as guilty.Their silence is consent.

This will stop the tide. The next time they are pple harassing a person others will flee and not take part

3 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by 9jaRealist: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
ZOO! angry
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by shakmati(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jiang:

Thank God, cause this thing just made me really down, thanks for clearing it up, atleast I can sleep without worry

Did you watch the video at all? The mentally unstable girl said her name was Anuoluwapo Martins. The person that posted it bears the same surname! It's real!
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by shakmati(m): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
jcross19:
you are typing trash for the sake of likes okay. hand over your boxer to them , don't just sit down reason like you are from moon. hand your pant to them bros.

What is this one saying? Come and take my boxers. How many do you want? You are the type that will kill someone and believe blood money will make you rich. Superstitious buffoon!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
What do you mean by ‘if’

You entertaining the possibility that something like that can even happen is the very definition of the cause of her death.
andrew444:
This is so unfair

If she is innocent may the killers never find peace

Even if she collect the prick ,as them kill am say the person receive him prick back ?

Black man got a long way to go

May God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
cocainpusher:
afonja again, but on a second thought she is unstable so there is no need of her being alive.she suppose to die since
May the God dat u serve punish u....u are not worthy of life and may u be denied of life if u think unstable people should be murdered because u are actually mentally unstable to think the way u do and so have no right to life....
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Toluensdollars(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2019
Those Westerners were wrong by they said black people has black mentality and reasons in a very dirty manner, that's why they were relating us with animals. How on earth shld anyone lynch a fellow han just because someone alleged he's manhood has been missing and accusing d victim. In dis part of d world, we are only educated base on books, buh our level of illiteracy is still appalling. Jungle justice shld stop and its high time our honourables in d lower and upper chambers talks serious abt dis
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Toluensdollars(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2019
Toluensdollars:
Those Westerners weren't wrong by they said black people has black mentality and reasons in a very dirty manner, that's why they were relating us with animals. How on earth shld anyone lynch a fellow han just because someone alleged he's manhood has been missing and accusing d victim. In dis part of d world, we are only educated base on books, buh our level of illiteracy is still appalling. Jungle justice shld stop and its high time our honourables in d lower and upper chambers talks serious abt dis
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Oshi5403(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Certain Confessions Were Made By The Mobbed Lady.What Can You Correlate With That Mrs Complainant?
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by VolvoS60(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Babalegba:
I believe that barbaric behaviours like this contributes to why it is not well with Nigeria. Nigerians will continue to suffer until they change. I remember telling off my nephew for killing a lizard years ago when I returned from abroad, his defense was it was only a lizard but I told him that somebody who value a lizards life would find it difficult to harm a human being either physically through violence or by mismanagement of hospital or road funds.Don't be deceived, most Nigerians are unthinking savages

^^^
undecided

Oh, the problem is now with "Nigerians". On other threads you conveniently put down other ethnicities in the most vicious way possible but for some reason, this savage lynching is now a "Nigerian" problem.

When you point one finger there are at least 3 others pointing back.

Just saying.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by oloriLFC(f): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2019
shakmati:
It's crazy all these superstition. Loads of innocent people are killed everyday because some blackman still thinks like a monkey. If you are among those believing a girl's panties can be used for rituals to steal her destiny, you are as guilty as these barbarians that lynched Anu!
our backwardness in Africa is on a high. Just like someone told me yesterday that I shouldn't leave my shoe with a cobbler cos he might use something to wipe the inside of the shoe for rituals. I just laughed and said I didn't believe in such nonsense. If all these worked, there won't be any poor amongst us na. Shame on us as a people. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by VolvoS60(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2019
awa:
This is terribly bad from the most enlightened and educated tribe in Nigeria.

^^^^
undecided
Are you just trying to start something with this comment? Do you know the origin of the word 'tribe'? Do you know the context in which it is used by those who own the language you write in? Do you know it is more often than not used in a pejorative sense? Do you? undecided
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by VolvoS60(m): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2019
sad

Look at her scared, pleading eyes. Remarkably clear - unlike the dirty, fiery yellow that I am positive the majority of her tormentors have.

What a country.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Dobodobo04: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2019
andrew444:
This is so unfair

If she is innocent may the killers never find peace

Even if she collect the prick ,as them kill am say the person receive him prick back ?

Black man got a long way to go

May God help us all

Of course she is innocent. The mere fact u think she might be guilty makes u no different from the mob who lynched her.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by eki2000(m): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Every Satan has a human face, witches and wizard do not exist.

Behind every action attributed to Satan in the Bible you will find out that a man (living man like me and you) was responsible for these actions.

Witch is work of the flesh, it means wickedness, hatred and false love. Witchcraft coven and all naught exist only in our imaginary mindset.

No man possesses any such spiritual power to arm anyone, rather be careful of what you eat so that you don't get poisoned.

God created us in his image and has given us the authority to take charge in this world. There by believing in the 21st century that another man can control, fustrate, manipulate you in any foolish spiritual realm is the height of Ignorance and false interpretation of the Gospel of Christ that has existed for decades.

No body can alter the word of Christ Jesus. The time for the world to know the truth has arrived.

...and the Lord to said to Elijah, what you are running from does not exist -

APOSTLE DR. JOHN OKORIKO.
Solid Rock kingd. Church. AKS.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Dobodobo04: 1:24am On Mar 06, 2019
The week SpaceX sent a spacecraft to the orbit, Anu was burnt based on centuries old superstition.

Brain 1 shaping its world using rationality and logic, brain 2 hellbent on upholding barbaric and retrogressive belief that a man’s genital can mysteriously disappear.

No arrest of the perpetrators(mob), no investigation, nothing. Anu’s life snuffed out like a worthless housefly.

How can human life be this worthless

How can the inihabitants of this town this event took place not demand justice for Anu??

Where is the governor of Osun State in all these

Where is our empathy

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:57am On Mar 06, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Thanks jare
Don't mind that guyoo, some body just confirmed that it happened live.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by airminem(f): 4:30am On Mar 06, 2019
RIpeace
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by xpool(m): 4:45am On Mar 06, 2019
shakmati:
It's crazy all these superstition. Loads of innocent people are killed everyday because some blackman still thinks like a monkey. If you are among those believing a girl's panties can be used for rituals to steal her destiny, you are as guilty as these barbarians that lynched Anu!
Comments like this is why we are a confused and backward nation.
Say what you know and don't scratch what you don't know.
Condemn the injustice done to the lady so that her soul and the souls of those that departed in such gruesome jungle justice will not go for nothing.
The police will obviously arrest Innocent people as suspects, make money from them and set them free. The police despite, the suspects in the clip will not make any effort to investigate them.

It is heartbreaking for anybody to die like that, that is why God keeps punishing us with bad leaders.

Mr man, always say what you know, not what you think: the issue of rituals and other fetish practices is real in Africa. If you deny or pretend you don't know, then you are more foolish than I think.
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by shakmati(m): 5:47am On Mar 06, 2019
xpool:

Comments like this is why we are a confused and backward nation.
Say what you know and don't scratch what you don't know.
Condemn the injustice done to the lady so that her soul and the souls of those that departed in such gruesome jungle justice will not go for nothing.
The police will obviously arrest Innocent people as suspects, make money from them and set them free. The police despite, the suspects in the clip will not make any effort to investigate them.

It is heartbreaking for anybody to die like that, that is why God keeps punishing us with bad leaders.

Mr man, always say what you know, not what you think: the issue of rituals and other fetish practices is real in Africa. If you deny or pretend you don't know, then you are more foolish than I think.

Another superstitious buffoon spotted! Oga, don't goan kill someone in the name of she snatched your dick! Receive sense!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Rolings: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2019
rentAcock:
What I would like to know is the method they used in verifying the man's _genitalia was missing. Did the mob that killed this innocent woman even look to see if his _genitalia was really missing? This is what annoys me with Nigerians in general, highly educated but still myopic in reasoning and logic. When a person loses his _penis, is there an open wound in place and shouldn't there be blood gushing out? Or does it just fade away into thin air without any trace? An innocent woman was killed wrongly by blood thirsty bystanders, but we should never forget that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

What's your obsession with Rashid yekini scoring Nigerias First World Cup goal sef?,,,,,,,,if you really want to immortalize yekini, donate some money to his aged mother
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Mizwisdom(f): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2019
The people who killed her are mentally unstable. It's a terrifying thing to display signs of mental illness in Nigeria, the first thing they will call such a person is "Witch"
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Don't mind that guyoo, some body just confirmed that it happened live.
Na wa oh
Re: Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister by flashychib(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2019
blood thirsty idiots, the way life is just cheap these days baffles me, people kill people and just walk around freely like it is nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / #justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.