Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding (616 Views)

Man Mimicks His Pregnant Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by JeffSiberstein: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pregnant lady at crossroads after her fiance raped her sister shortly before her wedding

Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by dayleke: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
You never find husband o....
Won sha si bobo yen ni sha....

Which kin devil?
Na im b the devil gangan...
And you even said you " love" him?

Abusi ife radarada niyun o....

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by Kenzico(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Devil at work

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by badadvice(f): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'll advise you go ahead and marry the man, (the love of your life) who slept with your sister.......afterall its no like he killed anybody.
I'll also advise you give birth to your child.
It's better you die by the hands of the man who brought you to life than kill the child you're about to bring to life.
In the that case, you'll have a better chance of entering heaven than your father cos you'll be free of murder while he'll be charged with murder and suicide in heaven.
Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by sinaj(f): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kenzico:
Devil at work
His stupidity and wickedness at work
Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by badadvice(f): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
sinaj:
His stupidity and wickedness at work

his village people at work
Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by faithfull18(f): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kenzico:
Devil at work
Lol, the devil has suffered.
Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by peteruuu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
The world is again falling apart.
Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by Kobicove(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Is this story even true? undecided
Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by grad2012(f): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
First of she needs to stay away from him he is dangerous and what makes her think he won't do it again.
Secondly she should give birth to her child and stay away from her family for sometime her father is obviously hurt but with time and with effective prayers he will heal and finally accept her child.
And she owes her sister a very big apology like she was raped and she wanted to cover it up, like I don't think she knows what that does to women physically and psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by Lightangel65: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lol, this guy is Savage and she is stupid for even considering forgiving him. I like seeing women in pain but this man is stupid and this is extreme

I prefer dumping her on wedding day fo no reason at all.
Or making her love you then dump her in a very horific way that she can't recover.
This is nice right.
Or blackmaling them to lick your foot, then when they are about to do it you say "carry your disgusting mouth away from my feets" and kick her face.
No sex though cause girls are gross.
Ignore the above.

That man is crazy
Re: Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Small time now, u go born girl, ur husband go rape am wen she be 6. U go con com here dey say marriage na scam, ppl go con dey give u online medicine for sifia pain....

Her last two sentences tho

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex / Respect Women / Greenlight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.