Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo (8017 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 2 LP Reps Members: Nwodo, Okereke; Affirms Oke, Anayo (PDP) / Endorsement: Obiano, Nwodo trade insults in telephone chats / Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by coluka: 7:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Antipob777:

Saturday is not far, just mess up, we are ready for you people.

I swear with my life, I will lead the beating on Saturday, don't duck with us
Shut up stupid!!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by chudez0147(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2019
Antipob777:
Ohaneze have just saved these rift rafts here in Lagos, otherwise by Saturday we would have shown them that Lagos is a Yoruba land.

The igbos in Lagos must learn to bow and worship there hosts otherwise we will deport them back to the SE.

Any igbo person that mess up on Saturday must be dealt. We Yoruba's don't take nonsense.

Igbos must vote for whoever we ask them to vote for or we deal with them.

A word is enough for the wise.
The Igbo must worship who ever you ask them to worship... Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by AllenSpencer: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2019
MyMouth:
But there a alot of igbos in kano, jus like Lagos, how come they don't interfere with kano politics ?

grin grin grin

Kano people no dey dull

They know the consequences so they dont breath there

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by MyMouth(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2019
coluka:

And what do you mean by interference in politics? Every Nigerian has a right to vote for any candidates of their choice no matter where they are living
Yeah, I agree, but not to the extent of trying to impose an unpopular candidate because u feel u have the numbers and even going further to call ur host community a "no man's land"

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by AfonjaConehead: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo have now become a mere ridiculous organisation. The leaders of this socio-cultural organisation are either blessed with stupidity or they're in that position to mock all Son's and Daughters of Igbo.

Let's be truthful to ourselves, What happened in Lagos at the Presidential elections cannot be tolerated by the Arewa mafias neither will it be treated with kids gloves by the Odua Peoples Congress.

Rig/snatch ballot box and roast
Certified zB
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by itchie: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2019
Antipob777:

Lol grin, the rantings of an inconsequential nonentity

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by Lumig: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2019
What's these people's problems with Lagos.? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by coluka: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2019
MyMouth:

Yeah, I agree, but not to the extent of trying to impose an unpopular candidate because u feel u have the numbers and even going further to call ur host community a "no man's land"
What do you mean by trying to impose an unpopular candidate? When did voting for someone amount to imposing him? If a candidate wins an election via the ballot box, how does that amount to imposition?

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by fakuta(f): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2019
You are more sentimental than Elrufai
Antipob777:
Ohaneze have just saved these rift rafts here in Lagos, otherwise by Saturday we would have shown them that Lagos is a Yoruba land.

The igbos in Lagos must learn to bow and worship there hosts otherwise we will deport them back to the SE.

Any igbo person that mess up on Saturday must be dealt. We Yoruba's don't take nonsense.

Igbos must vote for whoever we ask them to vote for or we deal with them.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by AllenSpencer: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Who needs the endorsement of irrelevant people? The should go and support Agbaje

grin grin grin

Their support Agbaje requires to lose

Atiku, Adeleke, and Saraki have stories to tell today!

By 2023, Politicians will be begging and paying them not to support them

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by KunleyY19(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Just Japa when you hear that ohanaeze wanna endorse you...gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by slam7000(m): 7:39am On Mar 06, 2019
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

Kano people no dey dull

You are silly. Emir of Kano is well educated and an intelligent man. You don’t see him making threats like oba Akiolu. Check videos of Emir Sanusi, it’s either he is criticising government policies or he is trying to educate the people.
When Akiolu opens his mouth, it’s about his fear of losing his oba stool, history of Lagos abc intimidating people to vote for a candidate of his choice.

No one in Kano speaks to and force Igbos in Kano to vote for a particular candidate.

Why is everything about Lagos similar to the way your agberos act along the road. I don’t want to believe that it’s genetic. That is very wrong orientation. For an ethnic group that is well grounded in education, hearing some of your people making threats here on Nairaland and YouTube is very embarrassing.

Intimidation do not work. Hurting a few people won’t either. You all need to stop the incitement and inflammatory speeches.

Nigerians have the right to go out and vote. What you wish on another person will surely visit you and make a permanent residence in your home.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by Zuorom: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2019
Antipob777:

Na empty barrel dey make noise like this. If you try anything stupid on Saturday, you will be shot dead on that day. Mark my words. Stupid fool that even had to go and use a female moniker to hide his inferiority complex. Misbehave on Saturday, You die!! If you doubt it, go and try it. You won't be alive to tell the story of what will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by Bluntemperor: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2019
AMAKA NWODO,Nwodo,Nwodo,nba how many times I called you now.Hymm,when you they do your Eastern manoeuvre,you no called us,we in Lagos no they put nose so why now Lagosians want vote you they talk.Are Ezendigbo Lagos no longer relevant to you now,hope one day you no go ask Lagos Ezendigbo to bring KOLA.Biko we are satisfied with Sanwo-Olu.we live here,God butter our bread,we married our lovely men and Yoruba girls here,nba,Lagos na our home.
Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by frozen70(f): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Antipob777:

It's because you don't have value for your life that why you are swearing with your life to lead the beating on Saturday

Don't be suppirse you will meet your death that day

This is how you fashioned your life to hate the ibos, uptil today you haven't find your bearing

The ibos you are staging war with are busy looking forward to their business success

Keep monitoring them as you have nothing to do again than thuggery

Yes we are developing everywhere and lagos is a no man's land

You guys have sold your inheritance to us, what next?

We have our shops every corner of lagos all you guys do is to go round daily to collect peanuts from us

That's your source of living,
that means if we are not doing business you guys will starve.

Non of the yorubas can stand the kind of business risk the ibos go through, yet you lick their ass daily to get fed, collecting reminants from the traders on daily basis

We have come to develop and all over naija we owned commerce

It's our own natural gift

But the yorubas gift is thuggery

Now tell me who is more stupid?

We will make our futune and still travel down to the east and celebrate success

You guys have no where to go because we have bought your inheritance

Making you visitors in your father land

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by rossi49ja(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Antipob777:

It seems you missed your dosage of medication today. Please do this forum a favor by shutting your trap. Your likes are pungent to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by deliveryboy: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2019
coluka:

And what do you mean by interference in politics? Every Nigerian has a right to vote for any candidates of their choice no matter where they are living
Then vote and move on, stop causing disaffection within state, Igbos are not the only ethnic group in Lagos, Hausas are also there in large numbers so are Ijala and Urhobos. Igbos really need to shed their attitude of excessive hatred and emotions. Please vote PDP all you want but just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by AfonjaConehead: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2019
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

Kano people no dey dull

The good people of Kano ain't lawless,they don't snatch ballot boxes like a certain demola
Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by Ades1234(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2019
Sometimes I begin to imagine if I'd only Igbo that are in Lagos as a stranger, other trades are there, even the Hausa are even more in number but u hardly hear them shouting, what's really there problem self, always constituting trouble, how can they endorsed someone that is not in there region , forgotten they are in a strange land?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by AfonjaConehead: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2019
frozen70:

It's because you don't have value for your life that why you are swearing with your life to lead the beating on Saturday

Don't be suppirse you will meet your death that day

This is how you fashioned your life to hate the ibos, uptil today you haven't find your bearing

The ibos you are staging war with are busy looking forward to their business success

Keep monitoring them as you have nothing to do again than thuggery

Yes we are developing everywhere and lagos is a no man's land

You guys have sold your inheritance to us, what next

We have our shops ever corner of lagos all you guys do is to go round daily to collect peanuts from us

That's your source of living, that means if we are not doing business you guys will starve.

Non of the yorubas can stand the kind of business risk the ibos go through yet you like their ass daily to get feed collecting remnants from the traders on daily basis

We have come to develop and all over the world we owned commerce

It's our own natural gift

But the yorubas gift are thuggery

Now tell me who is more stupid

We will make our futune and still travel down to the east and celebrate success

You guys have no where to go because we have bought your inheritance

Making you visitors in your father land

Hey don't fall for that guy's bait,he ain't Yoruba.. He is one of those northerners against southern unity.
Some yorubas might be agberoes but majority of them are hardworking men/women.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by AfonjaConehead: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2019
Ades1234:
Sometimes I begin to imagine if I'd only Igbo that are in Lagos as a stranger, other trades are there, even the Hausa are even more in number but u hardly hear them shouting, what's really there problem self, always constituting trouble, how can they endorsed someone that is not in there region , forgotten they are in a strange land?

Between the Igbos and hausas in Lagos/west,who has fought with the yorubas? Not once,not twice,... please answer

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by Viergeachar: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2019
We shall see... smiley

Igbos have gotten their marching orders.
Re: Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2019
Very neat iphone 6 16gb (no fingerprint) for sale @ a very reasonable price in Lagos. Dm 08110834598

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola, APC Appeal At The Supreme Court Is A Waste Of Time - Osun State Pdp / PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ / INEC Poorly Prepared For Elections –PDP Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.