Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

“i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries (2249 Views)

Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume / I’m Not The Owner Of Collapsed 21-storey Building – Osinbajo Cries Out / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by slimfit1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Aba should be better than this if pdp had sense
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by diadem10: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

The cost of feeding, clothing and housing in Osun can never be lower than those in Katsina.

Never! But the standard of living in Osun is higher. Abia is miles ahead of Osun.

Osun is filled with stupid houses but with good roads, at least the major roads.

Yet Katsina was rated among the poverty state? Lmao.

Osun is far better than any SE state. You can take that to bank.
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by mikkycoins(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

The buildings in Aba and companies are miles ahead of Aba. The only place Osogbo is better than Aba is in roads and most of those roads are Federal roads.

I don't just understand why successive govts are not doing anything about those roads.

Remove Federal roads from Aba, Aba is good to go.
That's why I said commercial activities. Aba has better residential buildings than private ones.
I prefer Oshogbo to Aba
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by Guzel: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Enough is enough. Apga all the way

Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by sage(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just get rid of Ikpeazu and PDP and the state will develop
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by kayfra: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Enough is enough. Let's kick Ikpeazu out of Umuahia
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by xelly: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have gone to Aba for a wedding and I doubt if I will visit that town again if the status quo is maintained. Truth be told, if one fails, he should be voted out. PDP haven't done well in Abia State.

Orji Uzokalu, which ever party he belong to doesn't deserve to lead anyone. The present governor of the state should go and rest.
Re: “i’m Pained By The Dilapidation Of Aba” - VP Osinbajo Cries by xelly: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
diadem10:

Yet Katsina was rated among the poverty state? Lmao.

Osun is far better than any SE state. You can take that to bank.

The best thing to do is to ask yourself if someone from Katsina is coming to be the governor of Abia State and, has the PDP done well in Abia State?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Ganduje Sitting Beside A Woman In A Plane . / Imo: AA Senatorial Candidate, Emenike Ototonwa Shot. Photos / #UnbanNwaAmaikpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.