Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual (22034 Views)

El-rufai Vs NLC: FG Forms Committee On Kaduna, Workers’ Sack To Be Reversed / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash / Kaduna Workers Rain Abuses On El-rufai In Prayers At Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Shiloh1986(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Mind u bro.......if u are there today as a civil servant.....u will do the same.

Bless God I have my PVC.

truthfulparrot:
I admire EL Rufai courage. If only he can always channel it to useful ventures like this. Let the truth be told, there is need to carry out a radical reformation of our civil service. More than 75percent of civil servants don't do anything at work. They get to work late and close early if they even bother to come to work at all!

If we must grow as a country, we cannot continue to encourage this culture of laziness. I am very sure that most of those working for civil service and collecting peanuts will fare better if they start their own business.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by NairaMaster1(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I admire EL Rufai courage. If only he can always channel it to useful ventures like this. Let the truth be told, there is need to carry out a radical reformation of our civil service. More than 75percent of civil servants don't do anything at work. They get to work late and close early if they even bother to come to work at all!

If we must grow as a country, we cannot continue to encourage this culture of laziness. I am very sure that most of those working for civil service and collecting peanuts will fare better if they start their own business.

See follower. You lack conscience. You don't care about their dependants.

Because it doesn't affect you.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2019
just like he destroyed the fct, he will demolish kd.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by pesuwe(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2019
kaduna state govt has refuted it
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2019
I dnt want to believe Elrufai would be silly enough to do dis 3 days to his re-election
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by obed2bk: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2019
truthfulparrot:

do you know that he sack since January 2018 he has not paid them there benefit so how do you expect them to start business will the sale there head to start some have work for more 30 years and now the can't feed it even pay there kids school fees
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2019
It's amazing how the north has managed to pretend education is not a top priority in their region and Nigeria as a whole,
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Egabs(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2019
As the people lay there bed so they sleep on it if Hell Rufai is the best thing to happen to them let them leave him there if nt he should be shown the way out the man is evil and am nt surprise bcus any associated wth Apc is evil
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2019
Kaduna Sai Baba...

Enjoy Your Next Level.. . Kokan'ye
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by batb: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I dnt want to believe Elrufai would be silly enough to do dis 3 days to his re-election
Me too! The guy get strong Head!
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by AfonjaConehead: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2019
saints2:
Whats your take?

My take,NEXT LEVEL ISSA GOAL
grin grin
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by AfonjaConehead: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Doom

Yet zoogerians keep bowing down to these heartless demons..
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2019
50 years is too young for retirement. Well I don't have any atom of pity for any man that refuses to develop personal skills and business but rather prefers working for Government for he is lazy.
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by badman007(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
This is age discrimination it is illegal.
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by kolaaderin: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Fidecoo:
,, 50 years age staff of a state retired compulsory, while that same state according to electoral body and some of its indigens (youths and old)are happily supporting and voted a 80+ years old to rule the whole country. Smh for northerners
fake news will kill this country as long as the gullible ones will continue to believe this. Bloggers and opposition at work here. I think the president must also declare war against fake news.
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Ark111: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
saints2:
There seems to be a major shake-off in Kaduna and this has to affect the civil servants. In a memo which we obtained and circulated online, the state government has commenced the compulsory retirement of people who are 50yrs and above while others are to be converted to Casual Workers.

According to the memo dated 3rd January 2019 and signed by the Governor’s Principal Secretary, Salisu Suleiman, he directed that no Local Government should have more than 50 staff.

The memo said all categories of officers on Grade Level 01-06 are to be converted to Casual Engagement, officers on Grade Level 14 and above even if they are less than 50years old are to go on compulsory retirement while those over 50years are also to go on retirement.

See the memo letter below..

[img]https://2.bp..com/-t2ScgTfkZyQ/XH8eFGhgVJI/AAAAAAAAYuA/N0A7LzLFI94o-iAYaANQYyf-f3JT3Y6fgCLcBGAs/s1600/kaduna.jpg[/img]

SOurce:
https://politricknews..com/2019/03/major-shakeups-in-kaduna-as-workers.html

Retrenchment document in circulation is a forgery, says El-Rufai

The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has debunked a purported memo addressed to the Head of Service in his name as fake and forged document.

The Governor said it is a calculated mischief by the opposition meant for political gains ahead of Saturday governorship election.

In a statement issued by his spokesperson, Samuel Aruwan, the governor said:

“Our attention has been drawn to a document suggesting rationalization and conversation of civil servants to casual staff, by the Kaduna State Government. To set the record straight, the document in question is fake, forged and never emanated from the Governor.

“It emanated from the opposition who have no selling points instead outright resort to mundane and gutter politics ahead of Saturday election which they have certified failure.

“It is on this note, that we wish to disassociate the Governor and Government of Kaduna State from this criminally minded document by the drowning opposition.

“By this notice, we wish to inform our work force and citizens to disregard the entire contents of the fraudulent document. We also wish to alert members of the general public to be vigilant of this nefarious activity of a drowning political mongers .”

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
5th March 2019

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by otokx(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2019
Fake news as usual
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by benobyeze(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2019
This governor is really a sadist.
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Realdeals(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Similar step is needed in the Federal civil service, massive purge is urgently required to engage new breed of workers.
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by kolaaderin: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
it's all fake news from bloggers and opposition, let even say its true, no sane man will let this out on election eve. I hate this type of politics being played by PDP, the kind of fake news flying around this 2019 is unprecedented . Lies everywhere and the gullible will believe this.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Salisuadamu(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Next level loading
May God deliver us
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by AdetayoS(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Fake news my ass...I fear Hell rufai will do this if he enters for 2nd term
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Kbworld: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2019
I'm a civil servant in kaduna, notin like dis is happening. Also d governor has come out to deny dis.
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by kolaaderin: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2019
Kbworld:
I'm a civil servant in kaduna, notin like dis is happening. Also d governor has come out to deny dis.
well the opposition has already won the gullible to their side, that is what they want to achieve with the fake news some people will not want to believe its fake and will do all they could against the present government. #Waragainstfakenews#
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by ibietela2(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2019
truthfulparrot:

Those that work have they paid them?
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by vioment: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Is this even sensible, this is a country that has never done anything from the beginning to the end with wisdom all through. Elections, infrastructure, education, security, corruption reduction, just nothing including this now which falls under organization.
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2019
truthfulparrot:

Have you for once thought of those that are productive in the civil service? I know of many that comes to work early and closes at the appropriate time. With this development can the governor separate the sheep from the goat or mix the two together in the name of reform?
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by gbagyiza: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2019
truthfulparrot:

Please let us not deviate from d aim n objective of d memo. He wants civil servants below n above 50 years to go for retirement. This is wrong under d law of civil service, retirement age is spelled out to be 60/65 years. D governor is breaking d law. He could have use d term redundancy to retrench but because his aim is evil, reason he is capitalizing on age. The best thing that will happen to kd is for the people to vote him out.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Glink2018(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
This Hell-rufai is a disaster....
This is not how to run a responsible government...
Kaduna upon all State.... Can you imagine ? The level of poverty and illiteracy is high ..... and you are still retrenching people that have family responsibility....

Except he wants to be recruiting an expatriates....the level of education in that axis is too low...he should build them up instead of discarding them...

This is a draconical policy
Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Bighead9: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2019
Flyingngel:
Hell rufai will never disappoint. Thank God it is up there; let them enjoy their change for all i care.

Mumu talk, you think say your people no dey Kaduna abi? Kaduna housed all Nigerians from all walks of life. Some Region see Kaduna as their ''CANADA'' grin

Re: Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual by Flyingngel(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Bighead9 post:

Mumu talk, you think say your people no dey Kaduna abi? Kaduna housed all Nigerians from all walks of life. Some Region see Kaduna as their ''CANADA'' ;

if my own be mumu talk wetin be your own? Them no put them for house arrest there. If you knw say the state wey u dey the governor no be am, pack ur load and come back except you like the suffering. Qed.

(1) (2) (3)

Children Injured As Gas Explodes In Gwagwalada, Abuja / The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Kaduna (Video) / ‘30,000’ APC Members From Atiku's Senatorial District Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.