Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? (37252 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Slynation(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Igbogirlgate:
I be less priveledge
Lol.....what do u want to do with itgrin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Sultty(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Burgerlomo:

U are a thief, a boobs robber grin
Nooo I don't want to make a bias judgment
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Slynation(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hidentity:

They are coming for it! Trust me.
Lol...They actually came, i can't even reply grin anybody that needs it should come get itgrin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Excaperx:
they think we have 3 tribes in Nigeria

Don't blame them, they both have Yoruba Names
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by ONY3KAH(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Slynation:
if this gets to FP, i will donate my scrotum to the less privilege....
oya do the needful asap.... give me your address I'm coming with razor blade.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Don't blame them, they both have Yoruba Names
what Yoruba name? You are very sick
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Excaperx:
what Yoruba name? You are very sick

grin lol, who is sick between me and you? You are just ignorant and arrogant at the same time. Mercy Aigbe ..... That Aigbe is a Yoruba Name, Yvonne Jegede.... That Jegede is a Yoruba Name. If you don't know then you should know now.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by ikorodureporta: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
No cut our fasting
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Burgerlomo: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sultty:

Nooo I don't want to make a bias judgment

grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by freezyprinzy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Slynation:
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Hidentity(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
[left][/left]
Slynation:

Lol...They actually came, i can't even reply grin anybody that needs it should come get itgrin
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by stanliwise(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

grin lol, who is sick between me and you? You are just ignorant and arrogant at the same time. Mercy Aigbe ..... That Aigbe is a Yoruba Name, Yvonne Jegede.... That Jegede is a Yoruba Name. If you don't know then you should know now.
please increase you IQ before you speak next time
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by simplyhonest(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Chipink:

Wow this looks yummy. tongue
U are going to hit it big with this biz.

I need to taste1
Oya na... Whatsapp me
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

you need help there's no Yoruba in any of them, If Yoruba answered it then you'll know they got it from the Benins, their former master
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by philtea: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Slynation:
Oya be fast

I'm waiting grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Greatfullheart: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mercy Aigbe anytime any Day. Mehn i Love her Boobs, it Make Me WET
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by taosola(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
check out our beautiful wall frames made with Chartaceous materials (papers)

Five panels Islamic Wall arts.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Muzikluva(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Slynation:
If you don't, you are a bastard shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by engrjacuzzi: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
to me, they are both carpenter and nailed it. the difference is the colour and the color is the difference.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by GolDRoger: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Slynation:
cheesy cheesy cheesy if you reply this mention that means you haven't donated it cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Excaperx:
you need help there's no Yoruba in any of them, If Yoruba answered it then you'll know they got it from the Benins, their former master

You are the one that need help and I don't call them Yoruba but I said they bear Yoruba names which is true, and deep down you know the truth, you know the truth but you are trying to ignore it lol. Edo Language is clearly different from Yoruba Language
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
please increase you IQ before you speak next time

You guys are really very funny grin,. But I am saying the truth but instead of you to say something sensible, you came with an Insult. You are the one with low IQ
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Olufela30: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Onyi22:
None of them.... Two Afonga
It's Afonja !! not Afonga !! BTW what do you really gain from tribalism ??
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You are the one that need help and I don't call them Yoruba but I said they bear Yoruba names which is true, and deep down you know the truth, you know the truth but you are trying to ignore it lol. Edo Language is clearly different from Yoruba Language
if you don't know anything about Edo people go and study it
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Excaperx:
if you don't know anything about Edo people go and study it

I know one or two things about Edo History, and even if I don't know Edo History don't tell me I don't know my own Language. Are you trying to tell me that you guys don't bear Yoruba names? What is the meaning of Aigbe in Edo? And what is the meaning of Jegede in Edo?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by stanliwise(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You guys are really very funny grin,. But I am saying the truth but instead of you to say something sensible, you came with an Insult. You are the one with low IQ
There you go again. using the notion of "Buit I am saying the truth".
What truth, come up with a good research link, a.credible video, article, book to prove your truth.
or is this truth only available to you.

You are a low-life and an emty barrel a if you reply me next without a credible prove of your truth.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
There you go again. using the notion of "Buit I am saying the truth".
What truth, come up with a good research link, a.credible video, article, book to prove your truth.
or is this truth only available to you.

You are a low-life and an emty barrel a if you reply me next without a credible prove of your truth.

So what you are trying to tell me is that I no longer know my Language? And as a Yoruba man I don't know a Yoruba name when I see one? What is the meaning of "Aigbe" in Edo Language? What's the meaning of "Jegede" in Edo Language?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by stanliwise(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

So what you are trying to tell me is that I no longer know my Language? And as a Yoruba man I don't know a Yoruba name when I see one? What is the meaning of "Aigbe" in Edo Language? What's the meaning of "Jegede" in Edo Language?
"Don't blame them, they both have Yoruba Names"

The above were your statement, it lead to all the nonsensical argument.
It was this statement I demand a credible source for. I hope you could prove your worth.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
"Don't blame them, they both have Yoruba Names"

The above were your statement, it lead to all the nonsensical argument.
It was this statement I demand a credible source for. I hope you could prove your worth.

What's there to prove in having Yoruba names? Don't you guys bear Yoruba names in Benin?
And is Edo Language not different from Yoruba Language? People mistakenly called them Yoruba and someone said they are both from Benin so i told the person not to blame them for Mistaken them as Yoruba because they both have Yoruba names. You guys just like to dribble around the truth
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by stanliwise(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

What's there to prove in having Yoruba names? Don't you guys bear Yoruba names in Benin?
And is Edo Language not different from Yoruba Language? People mistakenly called them Yoruba and someone said they are both from Benin so i told the person not to blame them for Mistaken them as Yoruba because they both have Yoruba names. You guys just like to dribble around the truth
I am losing my patience here... so you want me to break this down

Your statement before being quoted by anyone was a mockery meaning no one should blame them they beacause bear yoruba names.

I think it is tribalstic... and I am telling to bring a source to prove your statement.

It was totally uncalled for... You and the like of other nairaland user just go around calling out tribes for no reason and when it is time to defend the words that comes from your mouth, one would be shocked you have nothing reasonable to back it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) / Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.