Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? (37254 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
stanliwise:
I am losing my patience here... so you want me to break this down

Your statement before being quoted by anyone was a mockery meaning no one should blame them they beacause bear yoruba names.

I think it is tribalstic... and I am telling to bring a source to prove your statement.

It was totally uncalled for... You and the like of other nairaland user just go around calling out tribes for no reason and when it is time to defend the words that comes from your mouth, one would be shocked you have nothing reasonable to back it up.

Well what I was trying to say is that they bear names that originated from Yoruba Language or Yoruba that's why they mistaken them for Yoruba, but if you are offended with that I am sorry and I mean no harm I am just saying the truth. You are the one that misinterpreted my statement, I wasn't referring to the two celebrities I was referring to Nairalanders that called them Yoruba
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by stanliwise(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Well what I was trying to say is that they bear names that originated from Yoruba Language or Yoruba that's why they mistaken them for Yoruba, but if you are offended with that I am sorry and I mean no harm I am just saying the truth. You are the one that misinterpreted my statement, I wasn't referring to the two celebrities I was referring to Nairalanders that called them Yoruba
No problem then. I take back my word.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Igbogirlgate(f): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Slynation:

Lol.....what do u want to do with itgrin
i wan chop am�
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Slynation(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Igbogirlgate:
i wan chop am�
Oya come and carry it...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Evalove77(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2019
delectablegyal:
like for Yvonne. share for mercy.
hi bae
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Evalove77(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2019
delectablegyal:
like for Yvonne. share for mercy.
hi it seems I knw u
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Yvonne Jegede: Who Nailed The Cleavage-Baring Look Better? by Rotimi47: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Slynation:
if this gets to FP, i will donate my scrotum to the less privilege....
You're Wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) / Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son's 2nd Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.