Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,874 members, 7,844,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Drake Pictured With World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Pictured With World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua (1214 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Pictured With World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua by LifestyleTonite: 6:05am On Mar 06, 2019
Rapper Drake can be seen in the picture below with the world heavyweight boxing champion, Anthony Joshua at the gym. The rapper is said to have been taking some trainings of late from the boxer's strength conditioning coach, Jamie Reynolds.

Both stars took the picture ahead of a fight between Anthony Joshua and Jarell Miller.

The fight which will take place this june at Madison Square Garden will be the boxer's US debut.

Drake shared the picture with the caption:

"Walk in the rave, smile on my face/ Drink in my cup, hand in my jeans/ Man talk tough, man look up, down, left, right/ Straight to a bang in the teeth."

https://lailasnews.com/drake-pictured-anthony-joshua/

Re: Drake Pictured With World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua by delugajackson: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Real recognize real.

1 Like

Re: Drake Pictured With World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua by elijahy1(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2019
The way Drake dey fresh ehn...
Re: Drake Pictured With World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua by Phina94: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
my one and only AJ , you know have been keeping my virginity for you. please do quick and pay my bride price, so that we can be together as husband and wife.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Never Called Pretty’ – Singer Lami Philips / How Two Actresses, Annie Idibia And Chika Ike ‘fought’ Over Regina Daniels’ Hubb / #bbnaija: Mercy's Fan Buys Drink For Everyone At A Bar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.