Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) (5309 Views)

Unlock Iphones Here / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2019
The information I'm about to share with you guys is top secret, many technicians have gotten a lot of money using this technique to unlock iPhones for clients.

This method is also known as WWW unlocking, it involves the use of a special Sim card that you can get on Jumia (I found one that currently support the latest iOS version 12 @ jumia DOT com DOT ng/generic-r-sim-13-smart-activation-unlock-sim-card-for-iphones-27098705).

Steps

1. Get your R-SIM ready

2. Insert the R-SIM in the SIM tray and put on your iPhone

3. Make sure your R-SIM has a working ICCID code (I'll try to update this thread with fresh ones). To insert an ICCID code, simply open the dial pad (or emergency dial if your iPhone hasn't been opened at all) and dial this USSD code: *5005*7672*00# when you send the USSD, you'll be asked to input your ICCID code, enter this ICCID code "89014104279202595609" and click 'done'.

4. Restart your iPhone (So the new setting may apply)

5. Connect your phone to the internet and and activate it.

6. Once your phone is activated, remove the R-SIM and put any sim card of your choice. Viola!

NOTE: If your iPhone says "Invalid SIM" or "SIM not supported" during activation, it means the ICCID you're using has been blocked, comment on this thread or send me a DM and I'll add a working ICCID ASAP.

Peace kiss

EDIT

CURRENTLY WORKING ICCID (15/03/2019): 89014104279202595781

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by peteredo: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2019
Wat abt icloud
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
peteredo:
Wat abt icloud

This method doesn't remove iCloud.
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Working ICCID Code as at today: 89014104279202595740
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by kalesaheed: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2019
What a very educative and useful trend. Kudos boss. But the link is not active, not linking directly to the Jumia page (www./generic-r-.....
ThatAppleGuy:
The information I'm about to share with you guys is top secret, many technicians have gotten a lot of money using this technique to unlock iPhones for clients.

This method is also known as WWW unlocking, it involves the use of a special Sim card that you can get on Jumia (I found one that currently support the latest iOS version 12 @ jumia DOT com DOT ng/generic-r-sim-13-smart-activation-unlock-sim-card-for-iphones-27098705).

Steps

1. Get your R-SIM ready

2. Insert the R-SIM in the SIM tray and put on your iPhone

3. Make sure your R-SIM has a working ICCID code (I'll try to update this thread with fresh ones). To insert an ICCID code, simply open the dial pad (or emergency dial if your iPhone hasn't been opened at all) and dial this USSD code: *5005*7672*00# when you send the USSD, you'll be asked to input your ICCID code, enter this ICCID code "89014104279202595609" and click 'done'.

4. Restart your iPhone (So the new setting may apply)

5. Connect your phone to the internet and and activate it.

6. Once your phone is activated, remove the R-SIM and put any sim card of your choice. Viola!

NOTE: If your iPhone says "Invalid SIM" or "SIM not supported" during activation, it means the ICCID you're using has been blocked, comment on this thread or send me a DM and I'll add a working ICCID ASAP.

Peace kiss
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by kalesaheed: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Boss is it this?

Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by Ejadike(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nice info.
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by Ejadike(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
ThatAppleGuy:

This method doesn't remove iCloud.
I thought it would remove icloud. How can one unlock icloud then?
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
kalesaheed:
What a very educative and useful trend. Kudos boss. But the link is not active, not linking directly to the Jumia page (www./generic-r-.....

Nairaland does not allow me to post links.
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ejadike:
I thought it would remove icloud. How can one unlock icloud then?

iCloud removal is a paid service, but an engineer can help you replace a chip on your iPhone which will help remove iCloud from your phone.
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
kalesaheed:
Boss is it this?

Yes, that is it. Sorry for the late response.
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ejadike:
Nice info.

Thanks bro.
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by Ejadike(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
ThatAppleGuy:

Thanks bro.
you're welcome
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by Ejadike(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
ThatAppleGuy:

iCloud removal is a paid service, but an engineer can help you replace a chip on your iPhone which will help remove iCloud from your phone.
okay. Thanks.
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by JOGICE(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
ThatAppleGuy:

👍🏽
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
JOGICE:

Bro...would this hv a bad effect on the phone? & if not wats d lowest amount 2do that of an iPhone SE and a 6s

It shouldn't affect your phone in a bad way. The service is usually around 30k to 100k for those phones
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by ThatAppleGuy: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ejadike:
okay. Thanks.

You're welcome man
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by freezyprinzy(m): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2019
So 3questions.
Where do I get the rsim?
Does it work for iPhone XS
How much is it?
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2019
freezyprinzy:
So 3questions.
Where do I get the rsim?
Does it work for iPhone XS
How much is it?

Rsim for xs Available in lagos.
Contact 08053250698 for details on whatsapp

https:///+2348053250698
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by inikamoze(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who can help me remove/unlock Apple ID? Whenever I try to log in, it says Apple ID account locked. See image below:

Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by Dabss(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2019
Does the code still work?
Re: How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) by sonety2k(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Hello Please Should I Buy This Phone My Budget Is 495,000 Naira / Google Pixel 6 Pro - A Nairalander’s Hands-on Experience / Mtn Night Plan 10gb For #10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.