Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Should Our Kids Be Allowed To Watch Big Brother Africa? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Our Kids Be Allowed To Watch Big Brother Africa? (730 Views)

Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch / Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? / Marrying A Deaf And Dumb Girl,will Our Kids Be Deaf And Dumb Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Our Kids Be Allowed To Watch Big Brother Africa? by smartmom(f): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2010
I recenly saw a parent's comments or posting in a forum on this topic and was rather annoyed for that question in the first place but then again, I thought it may not be so strange after all. I want to sample other parents in the house. Maybe am too staid
Re: Should Our Kids Be Allowed To Watch Big Brother Africa? by Gadols(f): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2010
its rated 18. u know the answer why ask this stupid question? haba must you post something?
Re: Should Our Kids Be Allowed To Watch Big Brother Africa? by smartmom(f): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
Gadols:

its rated 18. u know the answer why ask this silly question? haba must you post something?

Yes o! I must post this! It would seem the answer is obvious but can you beat your chest and say that your kids DONT watch it at all? How can we be sure because its rated 18 and they are relaying it before kids' bedtime like the original posting I saw mentioned that the under 18s are not being 'tempted' or lured into watching it?

Read what the original poster said here:

http://www.nigerianparentsforum.com/index.php/topic,53.0.html?PHPSESSID=b208ebcc063f787433fb4dbdbffe8283

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Says He’ll Divorce Me If I Get Fat: Is This Love / To Love Or To Be Loved? / What Is The Way Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.