Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) (47035 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Vince77(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Killed someone because of phone that you won't sell more than N500. It's a pity.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by chiamzzy: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Rest peacefully dear... cry
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2019
I wonder what it takes to be qualified to be termed a slay queen?

Anyways Sha, who come be the eye witness wey dey dia come dey watch as the boys dey stab the babe?

Na wa o.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2019
DonBenny77:
i disagree he is right. She is a slayqueen only one would go for jogging with smartphone and resist being robbed

Another foolish. What's the meaning of a slayqueen? And why should one not take his/her phone for a jog? Besides, it's normal to want to resist being robbed, however I'm sure if she could see the future that her resistance would be the causality for her death, she would not resist.

Besides, we should not speak ill of the dead.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:

I have seen them and I am not happy. Are you?

No! Of course I'm not!

Do you agree that crime and stupidity aren't indigenous to a particular tribe, region, religion...?
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2019
bluefilm:
I wonder what it takes to be qualified to be termed a slay queen?

Anyways Sha, who come be the eye witness wey dey dia come dey watch as the boys dey stab the babe?

Na wa o.
I wonder oo! who witnessed the slaying and the Iphone queen?
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2019
I don't believe this Rubbish story.

Who witnessed the slaying and Iphone queen happen?
Videos of it happening Or..

what kinda Amature thief steals phone? Her pant is worth more.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Biingoo: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Nanka of all places? Nawa ooh
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by zaragoza(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2019
this story get as e be. First and foremost, is the story an eye witness report? If it wasn't, then how did they arrive at this conclusion? Secondly, two guys can comfortably overpower the girl to collect her phone, they wldnt even need the knife (that's if they actually came for the phone) and to even imagine that they had to stab her multiple times.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Another foolish. What's the meaning of a slayqueen? And why should one not take his/her phone for a jog? Besides, it's normal to want to resist being robbed, however I'm sure if she could see the future that her resistance would be the causality for her death, she would not resist.

Besides, we should not speak ill of the dead.
foolishness runs in your generation, slayqueen symphatizer like you
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Karatum:

Sorry for calling you that.
Why are you sorry? He is a FOÒĹ!! Like his father before him!
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2019
DonBenny77:
foolishness runs in your generation, slayqueen symphatizer like you

Says a foolish transmogrified nincompoop. Gtfoh ode undecided
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by ladychioma: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
How can someone find it easy to end someone else life just to get hold of thier hard earned money or property... dreams, aspirations, family and friends joy taken away and some hearts broken forever by this singular babaric act. May the useless lowlifes responsible for this tragedy never find peace till vultures makes a good meal out of the thier worthless flesh...
Amen
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
How can someone find it easy to end someone else life just to get hold of thier hard earned money or property... dreams, aspirations, family and friends joy taken away and some hearts broken forever by this singular babaric act. May the useless lowlifes responsible for this tragedy never find peace till vultures makes a good meal out of the thier worthless flesh...
Amen And Amen
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder oo! who witnessed the slaying and the Iphone queen?

Nwanne eh, eziokwu the thing taya me.

Nothing we no go read for social media nowadays.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2019
In sane society how do you improve security to minimize or prevent such an occurrence.
Those in power would not be bothered, heck if they could easily kill Badeh, who is then safe in this country.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by joinnow: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2019
People need to get tazer
On a serious note
Nigeria is gradually turning to Brazil.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by botanist123: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy SLAY QUEEN SLAYED TO DEATH
you be fool ode
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy SLAY QUEEN SLAYED TO DEATH
thunder kee you there.

Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Clem00008: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy
SLAY QUEEN SLAYED TO DEATH

What makes her a slay queen?
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Olajah81: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy

For ur mind now?
U think say u get sense, abi?
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Olajah81: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy

U need mental therapy....
U will soon die of miserable death?
So shall it be??
U have murdered peace
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
They might have tried to rape her. Been told horror stories of such kind of gang rapes in Abuja during early morning jogging.

Nigeria is NOT the sort of place where it is safe to go running along the street without backup, ESPECIALLY now that the recycling of fresh human organs for the medical transplant industry, has become a new line of business for desperate and deadly criminals.

Furthermore, it is EXTREMELY rare to see a poor man or woman jogging along the street in any Nigerian town or city. Africa's poor wisely choose to conserve every ounce of energy that they derive from food, towards the manual labor they must undertake to feed their families from day to day.

By definition therefore, any jogger spotted out in the open along Nigeria's unfriendly roads, will be regarded relatively affluent, and therefore as fair game for kidnappers, muggers, and organ transplant brokers, all of who are ever on the alert for their next hapless and unaware victim to show up.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by dabossman(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2019
YungTemy:
Sad.

But how's this deceased lady a slay queen?. Is every young lady now a slay queen in Nigeria?. I'm not understanding

Even me too, I am not understanding. May her soul rest in peace. Don't know why you would take a life over material things like a cellphone. lipsrsealed
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2019
This is why jungle justice will never stop. How can some idio.ts stab a lady because of phone or for whatever reason. If them catch dem begin burn dem, people will be shouting jungle justice. Very sad.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
A friend of mine came in contact with these kind people, he jejely offered them the phone when they demanded, even asked them if they want his wallet too, they emptied it & gave him his passports. After they left him, he went home, got some money & went to the police station in the area, Paid them 15k, & the thiefs where arrested before nightfall & his phone is back with him.

My sister why did you not give them the damn phone, Material possession are replaceable while ur life is not.

Requiescat in pace.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by Kayode12345: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=YungTemy post=76421680]Sad.

But how's this deceased lady a slay queen?. Is every young lady now a slay queen in Nigeria?. I'm not understanding[Te/quote]

Thank u oh, was about asking same questions,all young lady are now slay queen/mama..
I am not understanding
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by delishpot: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2019
When the person that titled that article dies they will write drug pushing ocultist buried today. Shior even in death a Nigerian woman has no dignity. Slay queen kor, dragon slayer ni.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by eki2000(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy
slayed very dangerously, that's why I don't pity thieves.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2019
otiwisdom:
What tragedy

Such an irony that you have the word "wisdom" on your moniker.
Re: Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Jakumo:

Nigeria is NOT the sort of place where it is safe to go running along the street without backup, ESPECIALLY now that the recycling of fresh human organs for the medical transplant industry, has become a new line of business for desperate and deadly criminals.

Furthermore, it is EXTREMELY rare to see a poor man or woman jogging along the street in any Nigerian town or city. Africa's poor wisely choose to conserve every ounce of energy that they derive from food, towards the manual labor they must undertake to feed their families from day to day.

By definition therefore, any jogger spotted out in the open along Nigeria's unfriendly roads, will be regarded relatively affluent, and therefore as fair game for kidnappers, muggers, and organ transplant brokers, all of who are ever on the alert for their next hapless and unaware victim to show up.

Great and insightful comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Bought Stolen Lexus SUV For N130,000, By Suspect (photo) / Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Faith Ojemire & Esekgabona: Kidnapped Edo Schoolgirls Still In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.