Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) (5987 Views)

Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe / Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Gossipninja: 4:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Below is a moment a handsome dude showed off his amazing Igbo cultural dance moves during a nightlife.

The said guy got many ladies going gaga with the way he blended Igbo cultural dance with zanku to the sounds of local musical instruments.

Some of the ladies who reacted to his dance, we're surprised how a handsome dude could dance perfectly well, claiming he's the originator of Gbe body.

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticala dominique Mynd

1 Like

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Gossipninja: 4:04am On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by peteruuu(m): 5:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Our people from the other side...
Dance developer..

They develop everything, everywhere..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by ControG(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2019
The guy is good

1 Like

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Fuqman(m): 6:05am On Mar 07, 2019
Hmm.. Most Yoruba ladies are appreciating his manliness.. Now imagine if reverse was the case, dem go say Igbo girls like dem pass... Difference between men and sissies. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Speedyconnect15: 6:35am On Mar 07, 2019
If people were judged only by dancing, the I would be the worst hit.

The only dance move I know of is shaking my big head as "head of department'.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by ShinqRambq: 7:33am On Mar 07, 2019
I see our women commenting nonsense upthere with no respect for the law of the land.Our women's desire for sacrilegious sex is now getting worse by the moment.Only an effeminate man would dance this way for daughters and Servants of Idemili to roll their sacrilegious eyes on.
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Nairaland and deceit sef. There is no zanku amongst his dance moves. That is pure Igbo cultural dance for men.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Gossipninja: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Biingoo: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2019
They're after his money. Nothing else
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ShinqRambq:
I see our women commenting nonsense upthere with no respect for the law of the land.Our women's desire for sacrilegious sex is now getting worse by the moment.Only an effeminate man would dance this way for daughters and Servants of Idemili to roll their sacrilegious eyes on.

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Giftedhand92: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

My guy... You and ... Be like 5&6
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by PenlsCaP: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2019
Nice1
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Gossipninja: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Jason007: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2019
There's nothing like traditional dance.If you know no,you know no
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by TimiRume(f): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2019
Biingoo:
They're after his money. Nothing else
They are after his looks too. He looks clean and well groomed.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Fuqman:
Hmm.. Most Yoruba ladies are appreciating his manliness.. Now imagine if reverse was the case, dem go say Igbo girls like dem pass... Difference between men and sissies. grin grin grin
they be like emi yoruba demon all igbo girls are dying for me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Gossipninja: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Preshy561(f): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
He can dance.
I've watched several of his dancing videos.
To top it all, he's handsome, neat, and rich. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Headlesschicken(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin Dix b!tch above me though
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Gossipninja: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by vicadex07(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Fuqman:

One Yoruba babe comment has now turn to most Yoruba ladies?

You're just seeking hard for validity by comparing yourself to real Yoruba demons who don't give a fuckkkkk.

Inferiority complex don damage your flatt headedd brain.

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by vicadex07(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
they be like emi yoruba demon all igbo girls are dying for me grin grin

Are they not

Go and askk FFK how he blasted Bianca's pussssyyy? He even detailed it in a book.

grin
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by anochuko01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
sekem sekem...guy na man united fan

1 Like

Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Michelle55: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
cheesy dude nailed it.. Wish I can dance too cry
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by FocusedB1h(f): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Preshy561:
He can dance.
What’s his IG?
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin #clearsthroat.

FocusedB1h:

What’s his IG?
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
All summed up in one word, #heartbreaker.

Preshy561:
He can dance.
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Fuqman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
vicadex07:

One Yoruba babe comment has now turn to most Yoruba ladies?

You're just seeking hard for validity by comparing yourself to real Yoruba demons who don't give a fuckkkkk.

Inferiority complex don damage your flatt headedd brain.

Here's my cup of care.. Oh look, it's empty. Now run to daddy, he might have a slice of candy for ya..
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Fuqman:
this post would have made more sense if only the girls above are actually yoruba
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Preshy561:
He can dance.
see as this one lay emphasis on rich

igbo girls cant even date broke igbo boys what a shame
Re: Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) by Gentleziggy(m): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2019
ShinqRambq:
wise talk from a very reasonable person .respect to u man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant. / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / South African Lady Completely Unclad To Celebrate Zulu Culture 18 +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.