Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe (6008 Views)

Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) / See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by WRNTS: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
A video that went viral recently is of a girl who was literally assaulting her boyfriend. The highlight about this video is not just her assaulting him but the incredible restraint he showed as he films himself being assaulted by his girlfriend.

Watch the video below:

SOURCE: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6PAGfAvvA

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sexy... lipsrsealed
Obvious she needs some di_ck

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by WRNTS: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amuatulu:
Sexy... lipsrsealed

really? shocked
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Kingpee2(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
If he beats her now that’s when some stupid feminists will start pooing trash from their mouths ,I don’t beat women but this is disgusting.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by rentAcock(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Smart guy. He lives in a country that favours women, he had to record the encounter so she wouldn't lie on him and have him thrown in jail. But I don't understand why he's calling her "bro", is she the man in the relationship?

16 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by carter009(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
How is that sexy
Amuatulu:
Sexy... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by WRNTS: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kingpee2:
If he beats her now that’s when some stupid feminists will start pooing trash from their mouths ,I don’t beat women but this is disgusting.

it truly is sad

1 Like

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by carter009(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
am telling you.
Kingpee2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by WRNTS: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
rentAcock:
Smart guy. He lives in a country that favours women, he had to record the encounter so she wouldn't lie on him and have him thrown in jail. But I don't understand why he's calling her "bro", is she the man in the relationship?

lol true.. i cant explain why he is calling her 'bro' but i also have an habit of calling people 'guy' (male or female)

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Jayslicky: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
That guy is a big idiot, his brains should be donated to amadioha.
Trying to form mr.nice guy when he is actually Mr.stupid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by MarianaTrench: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
rentAcock:

If i were the one I would give her a brain resetting slap!

1 Like

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Kingpee2(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
That guy is a big idiot, his brains should be donated to amadioha.
Trying to form mr.nice guy when he is actually Mr.stupid.
He did the right thing,beating her isn’t an option,violence is never a solution but rather chaos in Zlatan’s voice ..

7 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
He would restrain himself na because after fight na towtow time

Nacking after fight sweet pass anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by chiommy123(f): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
The guy tried abeg

3 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
I will wait for the other side of the story.

After all, no sane woman will just stay and be beating her boyfriend. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by WRNTS: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Na wa for you! cheesy grin

If you see how I am laughing eh?
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by pocohantas(f): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
WRNTS:

when i looked at the video properly, it only left me guessing like 'was she drunk?' because she is not acting normal.

She wasn't drunk, if she were drunk, he would be more concerned with getting her home and in bed.

For him to be recording, he is after an evidence. Meaning they have a history of her being abusive.

Now, why is he still dating her? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by blackboy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
The guy provoke her and she wants the camera. Babe was set up.
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Na wa for you! cheesy grin

If you see how I am laughing eh?

Always running their mouths. If you follow men mouth ehn, you fit kill person with your hand... No be laughing matter o.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Plenty of you have craze na.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by WRNTS: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Always running their mouths. If you follow men mouth ehn, you fit kill person with your hand... No be laughing matter o.

undecided
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by pocohantas(f): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
ornicus:

Plenty of you have craze na.

Na una dey bring out our craze. grin
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:

LOL. Who doesn't know men talk too much? cheesy
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by tolijascro(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kingpee2:
He did the right thing,beating her isn’t an option,violence is never a solution but rather chaos in Zlatan’s voice ..

Aiiiiiiiieeeee!! Kapachumarimarichupako grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:

She wasn't drunk, if she were drunk, he would be more concerned with getting her home and in bed.

For him to be recording, he is after an evidence. Meaning they have a history of her being abusive.

Now, why is he still dating her? undecided
You know those in abusive relationships have a 1,000 reasons why they'd rather remain with their partners than leave. I won't be surprised if they're still dating while we are here deliberating on this. Relationships are complex.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You know those in abusive relationships have a 1,000 reasons why they'd rather remain with their partners than leave. I won't be surprised if they're still dating while we are here deliberating on this. Relationships are complex.

He should remain there then. I am sure he rejected all the good homely girls, only to go for an aggresive woman.

Men love women that treat them like scum.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Always running their mouths. [b]If you follow men mouth ehn,[/b]you fit kill person with your hand... No be laughing matter o.

sarcasm spotted ... funnily funny !

1 Like

Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:

He should remain there then. I am sure he rejected all the good homely girls, only to go for an aggresive woman.

Don't be deceived o. I know of one chick like that . very intelligent , very simple, but if you misbehave she go poison you one time.
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by carter009(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
ornicus:

Don't be deceived o. I know of one chick like that . very intelligent , very simple, but if you misbehave she go poison you one time.
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:

That's a fact
Re: Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe by carter009(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lolz you have concluded already.
GrabHisBalls:
That's a fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko Caught Touching An Actress Breast During Movie Set / Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship / ..,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.