Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist (40508 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2019
So if you lost your sense, How then did you know that you lost ya senses, If you Already lost it.? angry

Rubbish Story.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Afonja007: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2019
I beginning to believe igbo people about afonjas and ritual ,pls afonjas if ritual is working igbo people won't be taking risk of taking drug to Indonesia you people should stop all this ritual going on in SW is embarrassing cry

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by noisy45(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Komu1048(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2019
gistblogger:
GistMore.com

https://punchng.com/i-lost-my-senses-after-my-boyfriend-forced-me-to-wear-pants-physiotherapist/amp/

This people are fools they cant even lure one master in the act(igbo) for strategic planning. Why won't they b caught. Yorubas are novice in crime...and will always be caught
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Duru009(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2019
This is what za gd dick dies to a woman brain !!
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by candyhouse: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Just hear your self

Which kind Of story is this one sef.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Olodo24: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2019
He simply promised you marriage and you fell. Nigerian women need to stop seeing marriage as everything.... Same with our men. Stop forcing women to get married.

I'm saying this because I believe the lady just wanted marriage.

As for the idiotic yahho mugu, you no get sister? Aunt? Mother?
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Bryan88(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2019
girls and yahoo boiz...when una go learn?
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2019
I don't understand why fake news are always trending on nl.

This site is going to get banned someday
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by MrPaul2: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:
He lodged in the hotel for 4 months and you paid the bill if 185,000.

If each month has 30 days, 4 months make it 120 days.

185,000 divided by 120 days means each day at the hotel cost 1,541 Naira.

Please, which hotel accepts 1,500 for daily lodging?
When you book a month and above you get a hotel that is 4000 and above cheap
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by MrMcJay(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
MrPaul2:

When you book a month and above you get a hotel that is 4000 and above cheap

So, a room of 4k per day becomes 1,500 per day?

They give you 62.5% discount because you're booking long stay?

Na so
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by dominique(f): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Too many loopholes in the story

What I could deduce is that she's a desperate 32 year old looking to settle down by all means fell into the hands of a wrong man who cleaned her out. A regular occurrence
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Koralords: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Please, which hotel accepts 1,500 for daily lodging that she claimed to pay?

It is either she's lying or she is yet to regain her senses.
You never lodge Long for hotel before ?some five discount,like some days free
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by luluosas(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Foolish girl. A true Christian has nothing to do with boyfriend talk less of being lovers. Serves her right
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Xisnin(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Sorry, you have no case.
If you claimed he defrauded you, any judge will easily dismiss the case for lacking merit.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by MrMcJay(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Koralords:

You never lodge Long for hotel before ?some five discount,like some days free

See this one.

I fairly regularly use different hotels but no hotel would give you a 62.5% discount on every day spent.

You get discounts and free days you get memberships and freebies but 62.5% off all days? That's a kindergarten lie.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Koralords: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

See this one.

I fairly regularly use different hotels but no hotel would give you a 62.5% discount on every day spent.

You get discounts and free days you get memberships and freebies but 62.5% off all days? That's a kindergarten lie.
Bro am not doing the calculation of her bills cos am not jobless am just letting you know hotel give discount for lodgers that stay Long

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Xisnin(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Since she mentioned 185,000, it is obvious that she gave the cash directly
to the suspect. This means that he told her he needed to offset 4 months of hotel bills.

Secondly, the number of months she paid for is irrelevant, the fact is that she collected
money from her on several occasions even though that is not a crime in and or itself.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by OTayobami(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Blast cheesy cheesy
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by IkemChris(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2019
win3k:
If you are stupid enough to believe in "money rituals" charms in 2019 you should be treated worse than that actually maybe locked in a cage like monkey!

so, to you, those people being kidnapped and kill, and those that their body parts are being harvested, their body is used to make might pie and gala abi. And those that steal pants, steal just due to lack of panties in their family. Nigerian Atheist are the greatest fool ever, I don't blame the white because most of them don't know about all this ritual stuff.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by AFONJACOW(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2019
lazy yellowbar Demons later they will start blaming Igbos for their misfortunes
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by batb: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2019
tsinzu:
And some people will still be forming woke and claiming there are no spiritual powers. Just pray that it shouldn't happen to you but it's damn real. God is real, so is Satan

The so called 'Spiritual Power' only work for 740k! What kind of power is that! Your Mental Power can get you Trillions! Stop deceiving yourself with Spiritual nonsense, The World is advanced much more in Knowledge and Science and Wealth!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by hollywater: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2019
Afonjas God forbid.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by delishpot: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2019
And some people will say poor men don't use their babes for rituals.... Be deceiving women to feel guilty about dating rich men up and down. Ladies, rich or poor do not let love blind your eyes o, make sure he has a good heart and that you are also legit into him. If you chop his money and run karma will punish you.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Gkemz: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2019
Before i used to blame our ladies who were used by yahoo for being longer throat and materialistic but not until i discovered that many of them are being hypnotized to fall like christmas chicken. However i still don't pity those who forced their hustling bf to venture into yahoo due to their crazy demands.
May God deliver those who will still fall like chicken after seeing signs.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by farem: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2019
gistblogger:
GistMore.com

https://punchng.com/i-lost-my-senses-after-my-boyfriend-forced-me-to-wear-pants-physiotherapist/amp/

Can someone tell me, which sense remain in a lady still with "a boy friend" at whooping 32 years of age?
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by oliverano: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

She lodged in a forest based hotel!
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Evebeautyworld2: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:

Some brothels pay 1500 for lodging..maybe dts what shes referring to

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Evebeautyworld2: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2019
win3k:
If you are stupid enough to believe in "money rituals" charms in 2019 you should be treated worse than that actually maybe locked in a cage like monkey!

Pray u don't come across it,it is real as Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Notorious Fraudsters Arrested By Police (pic) / Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued / Man Saves His Wife And Sons From Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.