Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist (40410 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by win3k: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Nurrex:
so, to you, those people being kidnapped and kill, and those that their body parts are being harvested, their body is used to make might pie and gala abi. And those that steal pants, steal just due to lack of panties in their family. Nigerian Atheist are the greatest fool ever, I don't blame the white because most of them don't know about all this ritual stuff.

All I can say is that you have the mental intelligence of an ape, it is not an insult just an observation due to how you think and process commonsense stuff.
I cannot blame you because you are raised and exposed to a primitive society, your mindset is what you perceive around you - sad but true!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by laughitall(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2019
solochris:
I dont believe this story. First, there's no BRT plying Ikorodu to Ikeja. Secondly i still find it difficult to believe that your so called boyfriend in company with your neighbor(a fellow gal) forced you to wear a pant when you are not on a gunpoint. I will come back when the truth is revealed.
your head dey dere
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by BABANGBALI: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2019
Funjosh why are you so wicked like your sister ajepako?
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by win3k: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

Pray u don't come across it,it is real as Bleep

I know that people are actually doing the rituals... are you saying the rituals actually produces money?
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Evebeautyworld2: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2019
win3k:

I know that people are actually doing the rituals... are you saying the rituals actually produces money?
Yes it does...such money doesn't last

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Zanziman: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2019
MrMcJay:
He lodged in the hotel for 4 months and you paid the bill if 185,000.

If each month has 30 days, 4 months make it 120 days.

185,000 divided by 120 days means each day at the hotel cost 1,541 Naira.

Please, which hotel accepts 1,500 for daily lodging that she claimed to pay?

It is either she's lying or she is yet to regain her senses.

It might be true. Some hotels give up to 50% discount if u paying for 3 months upfront. It might even be those 3 to 5k lodging house.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by jinco5050: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
I know that you are lying but continue
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Hoodbilonia: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Whr dem dey see such girls . God i need such clients.
U mean olumide stayed,flexed and had a nice time in a hotel for a whole 4 months.
Hahahahaha
See local client o
Den later he said he needed a venza
So dah he can lie to his local hood guys say maye don pay. All those ghettos wey be say gutter water dey flow for open.no tarred roads. Naso so rocks and pot holes disgusting area. Well 750k aint cheap for a days job. But wtf u xpect a venza for 11m. Lets say 2012 model. And yet yur fam and parents are trapped in abject poverty. Afonja naso dem brain be. One direction.
Dey can pick 1m and blow ir on shayo
Cant fix they house. Tv. Buy good clothes.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by GuntersChain(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
the guy scammed the physiotherapist and no one else. This is to say that the physiotherapist was in a parasitic relationship.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by win3k: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

Yes it does...such money doesn't last
Only an ape will believe that rituals produce money in 2019. If you are educated then it was wasted on you, what a shame!
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by UrVillagePpl: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
gistblogger:
cool

See more photos here >> https://gistmore.com/i-lost-my-senses-after-my-boyfriend-forced-me-to-wear-pants-physiotherapist

these r 2 diff stories ,, I mean I don't how robbery came into the whole story
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by torqque7(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
You where NOT under any spell, you are just too daft and stupid at 32,because someone whose family are so poor and you wanted to help them from the ghetto didn't think of changing his life for the better,rather he wants to use 11million to buy a car and you think he is a reasonable and responsible guy?your brain didn't wonder what type of a grown man would reason like that?yet you say you are a physiotherapist?how you take graduate sef cos you too dull.

You commot that kind money pay hotel bill for a teenage boy and I'm sure meanwhile you have family members or even your mum needing something and you ignored. You deserve all you got and even more ode
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
win3k:

All I can say is that you have the mental intelligence of an ape, it is not an insult just an observation due to how you think and process commonsense stuff.
I cannot blame you because you are raised and exposed to a primitive society, your mindset is what you perceive around you - sad but true!
LOL, Mr. Homo sapiens, please, How does fatuous atheist like you process the common sense stuff, tell me how you understand the kidnapped people for ritual and panties stolen, All you can say is they kill people just to catch fun and the still panties just because their family needed it, there is nothing spiritual in it, Nigerian Atheist just decide to deceive theirselves, they want to think and behave like an average white man, who haven't seen or heard of charm, ritual etc. Something we see online all the time online all the time
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Evebeautyworld2: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
win3k:

Only an ape will believe that rituals produce money in 2019. If you are educated then it was wasted on you, what a shame!
Wether u believe it or not it's real,these things are real as Bleep
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by captsammie(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
peteruuu:
You lost your senses before putting it on, because had it been you still had your senses intact, no one would force you to do that..
.I couldnt have said it berra.
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
If he’s a yahoo boy shun it, na word of mouth he use finish work.
If one thinks it is easy chyking an oyibo of which most are racist using only sweet words then they should try it for themselves.
By the time you call a woman ‘baby’ five hundred times daily and milk her of thousands of dollars, who then are these local fowls who won’t fall.
The woman is only ashamed to admit a yahoo boy used her head hence the pant story.
If you check I’m sure it’s one ugly unpolished female no different from the ones who populate this forum.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by uprightman(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:
You need Christ

I am a website designer, check my signature
Can you design blogger blog?
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by win3k: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nurrex:
LOL, Mr. Homo sapiens, please, How does fatuous atheist like you process the common sense stuff, tell me how you understand the kidnapped people for ritual and panties stolen, All you can say is they kill people just to catch fun and the still panties just because their family needed it, there is nothing spiritual in it, Nigerian Atheist just decide to deceive theirselves, they want to think and behave like an average white man, who haven't seen or heard of charm, ritual etc. Something we see online all the time online all the time

1, I am not an atheist...very dumb to assume immediately!
2, It is not about atheism...it is about good old COMMONSENSE!

I cannot believe there are still people from the dark continent who still believe in voodoo and money rituals when there is clearly no evidence it works - what a tragedy!
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by chinavs9ja(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
uprightman:
Can you design blogger blog?
Yes, check my signature for my Whatsapp contact
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
win3k:

1, I am not an atheist...very dumb to assume immediately!
2, It is not about atheism...it is about good old COMMONSENSE!

I cannot believe there are still people from the dark continent who still believe in voodoo and money rituals when there is clearly no evidence it works - what a tragedy!
Even the scriptures speaks of spiritual powers, magic, charm etc.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Mruwa1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
solochris:
I dont believe this story. First, there's no BRT plying Ikorodu to Ikeja. Secondly i still find it difficult to believe that your so called boyfriend in company with your neighbor(a fellow gal) forced you to wear a pant when you are not on a gunpoint. I will come back when the truth is revealed.
thank u i almost believe the story
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by win3k: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nurrex:
Even the scriptures speaks of spiritual powers, magic, charm etc.
mumu African, STOP RELYING ON PEOPLE AND DISPUTABLE BOOKS TO TELL YOU WHAT AND HOW TO THINK!!!!!!!
GO AND RESEARCH WHETHER IT WAS THE JUJU THAT ACTUALLY LED TO THE WEALTH - WHAT A BIG FOOL...TOTAL MOR0N OF 21ST CENTURY!

AND THIS FOOL WILL PRODUCE CHILDREN WITH THE SAME MINDSET, ANOTHER 400 YEARS OF MENTAL SLAVERY WILL HAPPEN AND AFRICANS WILL REMAIN WHERE THEY ARE...THANKS TO THEIR STUPIDITY!
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Dynamiq(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ishilove:
.May we never meet destiny wasters
Amen!
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
win3k:

mumu African, STOP RELYING ON PEOPLE AND DISPUTABLE BOOKS TO TELL YOU WHAT AND HOW TO THINK!!!!!!!
GO AND RESEARCH WHETHER IT WAS THE JUJU THAT ACTUALLY LED TO THE WEALTH - WHAT A BIG FOOL...TOTAL MOR0N OF 21ST CENTURY!

AND THIS FOOL WILL PRODUCE CHILDREN WITH THE SAME MINDSET, ANOTHER 400 YEARS OF MENTAL SLAVERY WILL HAPPEN AND AFRICANS WILL REMAIN WHERE THEY ARE...THANKS TO THEIR STUPIDITY!
You still didn't explain what led to the wealth? If you are not an atheist, then what are you? You will produce children, lead them to have thr same mindset like yours, generations after you will regret when they die, then there would be no turning back
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by asawanathegreat(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
candyhouse:

Which kind Of story is this one sef.
the story tire me sef
Re: I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist by ajepako(f): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Funjosh why are you so wicked like your sister ajepako?

Werey Otta

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.