Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos (22737 Views)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money / Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wow...flatheaded berger?? I thought they were all hardworking.

2 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Bighead9: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Factfinder1 post=76428915I thought it's only in the north that we have naggers [/quote]

The East have taking over begging from the North. Begging is now a lucrative Business in the East. grin grin grin

Check the following screenshots bellow. grin

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by patexcool(f): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
they can fight but can't work to earn money nonsense
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by macello4(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
na wa oh igbo SOUL wait WILL may be for they start being cause is too early.
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Mintum: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
It's not good ooo
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by macello4(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
na wa oh igbo should wait till may Befor they start begging couse is too early.

3 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Sagay212: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
So billionaires and people who own 99% of the properties in Nigeria beg too? They even fight over money begged for? This is unbelievable...it must be happening in afonja land.
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by amazon14: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Factfinder1:
I thought it's only in the north that we have naggers

The beggars are from north they are all over ss and se
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by fk001(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Nobody is denying the fact that Igbos don't have beggars, but you can't compare it with thousands of beggars in the west and millions in the North... There are beggars in America too..

Before see any Igbo beggar, you must have counted millions in the North and thousands in the west...
Come to think of think it, how sure am I they are not your brothers causing nuisance in the East ?

Numb head

Will you keep quiet and accept the fact that Igbo's have chunks of beggers

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by NSK4U(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Who are those buggers and who shipped them into Igboland?

'cos last time I checked, no true son of Igbo soil will resort to begging as a means to eke out living.

the government of ENUGU STATE should cleanse the land, we don't want baggers in Igboland because it steals our hardworking spirits from us
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by yemiyemi: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=76429092]
Nobody is denying the fact that Igbos don't have beggars, but you can't compare it with thousands of beggars in the west and millions in the North... There are beggars in America too..

Before see any Igbo beggar, you must have counted millions in the North and thousands in the west...
Come to think of think it, how sure am I they are not your brothers causing nuisance in the East ? [/quote

History have shown that our dear Igbo Amakas or Flat heads( Igbos) have the tendency of humiliating any being including their blood relatives because of money....Even the so called Abokis that are known for alms begging had never resorted to this unbelieving and shameful act...

You can imaging the level of Poverty and hunger prevailing in Igbo region that had degenerated to that level...Yet, they would keep claiming and ranting about developing other regions....
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by ofiko123(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Only in Nigeria..
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
its not in Southeast
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Factfinder1:
I thought it's only in the north that we have naggers
I recently traveled to Annapolis and Baltimore in Maryland USA, I was shocked when I saw beggars lurking around supermarkets and shopping malls, I then concur with what our lord Jesus Christ said that beggars will always be around you. No place is without beggars but it's overwhelmingly outrageous in northern Nigeria, it's now a norm over there. Get that
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by ozo13(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
JoeMaddog:
So they have beggars in that part of the country shocked With the way they boast in here never to give money to aboki beggars..... Chest beaters oshi
lol
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by noble2faith(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Come to think of think it, how sure am I they are not your brothers causing nuisance in the East ?

Oloriburuku! O tun le nu oshi.... The other time it was "Never will you see an igbo beggar!" Now tune has changed "The numbers of igbo beggars compared to north and west ...........

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. / Nigerian Drug Rehab Syndicate Blown-Open In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.