Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen (20715 Views)

Kinsmen Move To Recall Okorocha From Senate / Imo Polls Likely To End In A Runoff / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
except imolites are senseless..if nwosu wins no one shd say igbos no get king again or no one can tell igbos who to vote... between AA and pdp or apc who get structures
oga AA has the best structure at the moment, loyal followers, and then people are beginning to see nwosu as a Lasser evil
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Even a blind man knows that uche will win ideato and nkwerre massively.so because nwulu is from your ward,you are now underestimating him abi? You guys claim that no rochas,orji uzor,yzodinma and other igbo apc politicians wont win their polling units but they shocked you guys.even ayogu eze won his ward for buhari.so stop all this hate driven comments.
You may not like apc,uzo or ugwumba but the fact is that there more likely to win than pdp.

Brother be truthful for once it is a well known fact that Orji uzo and Okorocha never won their senatorial elections.
No doubt that nwosu will win in Ideator south, north and Nkwerre but those wont give him the required numbers to triumph.
As for my comments I never commented any any hate filled comment check through my comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
gozie112:
we the people of oguta are roaming for hope... I'm PDP thou... What Should I do to stop my mum from voting AA...rochas yaf use jazz on her... she like rochas die
I'm sorry for people with high expectations in believing that iheadioha will win. rochas jazz are still very much effective. I was surprised to find out this when I travelled for the presidential election., these local people still love him like mad, free and fair nwosu is winning

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
oga AA has the best structure at the moment, loyal followers, and then people are beginning to see nwosu as a Lasser evil

AA doesnt have a strong structure they are relaying on okorocha's incumbency but okorocha's popularity has turned to hatred and anger due to his maladministration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
I'm sorry for people with high expectations in believing that iheadioha will win. rochas jazz are still very much effective. I was surprised to find out this when I travelled for the presidential election., these local people still love him like mad, free and fair nwosu is winning

You are not even in Imo state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by gozie112(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

You were born yesterday?? You can rig and lose or is it unusual for losers to rig?
Rivers 1m,
Akwa Ibom 1m,
Delta 1m,
Enugu 800k,
Anambra 700k.
No be rigging be that? Just that in the north, they didn't allow him to write those ridiculous numbers in his favor.

U can lie enhhh..who told u gej got 1m vote in akwa ibom,and 800k in Enugu...smh
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

Brother be truthful for once it is a well known fact that Orji uzo and Okorocha never won their senatorial elections.
No doubt that nwosu will win in Ideator south, north and Nkwerre but those wont give him the required numbers to triumph.
As for my comments I never commented any any hate filled comment check through my comments
All am saying is that nwosu and uzo have more advantages than ihedioha.like you said,uzo and nwosu winning their lgas wont give them victory same as your oga winning mbaise.it is who manages to win lgas like isu,oguta m,njaba m,onuimo,owerri,ikeduru.the ability of each candidate winning areas outside his home zone would be the decider because the election will be very tight and every vote will count.this is where ihedioha will fall short.i see nwosu and uzo winning lgas in owerri and okigwe zones and i don't see ihedioha doing same outside owerri.

How dare you say that ouk didnt win in his senatorial zone? Do you know that he's even more popular than mao in arochukwu? As for rochas,i know it was mostly down to rigging and as you know rigging is part of our electioneering process.popularity cant do it alone for you.rigging capacity is another reason why emeka will fail.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
for those of you who are not in the state, and those who are, but not rooted, I told you first, nwosu will win ideator north, south, orlu , nkwerre, nwangale, Njaba, ohaji egbema, obowo, onuimo, likely okigwe, and get good results in owerri municipal, ihete uboma, oru west, . iheadioha will will, mbaise ikeduru, a good fight in owerri north, west and municipal,, orlu because of udenwa and udokwu, ngor okpala. hope will win in oru east, drag oru west with nwosu, ararume will win isiala and ehime mbano, drag ngor okpala with iheadioha, ohakim is just there to waste his time and money. the election will not enter inconclusive, that's where they will gang up against nwosu, and he will get help from federal government.

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

AA doesnt have a strong structure they are relaying on okorocha's incumbency but okorocha's popularity has turned to hatred and anger due to his maladministration
Seems you dont understand the power of incumbency.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by frowland(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
in ur mind u think Rochas ll be senate president

Read my post again then reply intelligently.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

All am saying is that nwosu and uzo have more advantages than ihedioha.like you said,uzo and nwosu winning their lgas wont give them victory same as your oga winning mbaise.it is who manages to win lgas like isu,oguta m,njaba m,onuimo,owerri,ikeduru.the ability of each candidate winning areas outside his home zone would be the decider because the election will be very tight and every vote will count.this is where ihedioha will fall short.i see nwosu and uzo winning lgas in owerri and okigwe zones and i don't see ihedioha doing same outside owerri.

How dare you say that ouk didnt win in his senatorial zone? Do you know that he's even more popular than mao in arochukwu? As for rochas,i know it was mostly down to rigging and as you know rigging is part of our electioneering process.popularity cant do it alone for you.rigging capacity is another reason why emeka will fail.

Bookmark this Ihedioha will win Ohaji/Egbema, Oguta and Orlu LGAs

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by frowland(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
adultiph:

Ara gbashie gi nti. Mbaise will not rule Imo state because the state belongs to your father. I hope you will not cry wolf when other parts of Nigeria treat you the same way when the issue of presidency comes up.Please note that am not from Mbaise. I am also not supporting Emeka. But we all have equal right to vote and be voted for.

Haha, the madness don start from you already. Mbaise will never rule imo state. Go hug transformer.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Seems you dont understand the power of incumbency.

Yes like that of Ohakim

2 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

oga I was in orlu during the presidential election, Rochas won that election, stop deceiving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
for those of you who are not in the state, and those who are, but not rooted, I told you first, nwosu will win ideator north, south, orlu , nkwerre, nwangale, Njaba, ohaji egbema, obowo, onuimo, likely okigwe, and get good results in owerri municipal, ihete uboma, oru west, . iheadioha will will, mbaise ikeduru, a good fight in owerri north, west and municipal,, orlu because of udenwa and udokwu, ngor okpala. hope will win in oru east, drag oru west with nwosu, ararume will win isiala and ehime mbano, drag ngor okpala with iheadioha, ohakim is just there to waste his time and money. the election will not enter inconclusive, that's where they will gang up against nwosu, and he will get help from federal government.

Ngor/Okpala are already locked down for NDAA IHEDIOHA......don't be surprised that Ohakim will end up winning Isiala Mbano, He's more loved there than Ararume

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
If nwosu can win those areas,then he will become governor.no gangup can stop him,highest it will be inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

Ngor/Okpala are already locked down for NDAA IHEDIOHA......don't be surprised that Ohakim will end up winning Isiala Mbano, He's more loved there than Ararume
You are not getting it.its not just about popularity but structure and resources.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
oga I was in orlu during the presidential election, Rochas won that election, stop deceiving yourselves

If you were in Orlu during the election then tell yourself the truth......okorocha never won that election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

oga check your facts Rochas is currently the most popular politician in IMO, the village people still like him, get this fact. I saw it first hand during the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

Yes like that of Ohakim
The fg was against him plus majority of the people were with Richard.but in this case,its a tight race among 4 strong men.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Gandollar(f): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

I am 100% son of the soil. Unless the voter does not know that Emeka is from Mbaise. But as long as that identity is known, no Owerri man, fully blooded will stand on the queue to thumb print for an Mbaise man to be Governor. Tufiakwa. Ana hi eme ya eme.
Please stop this madness. I'm from Owerri north.

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

If you were in Orlu during the election then tell yourself the truth......okorocha never won that election
yes I'm from orlu, I was in polling unit all through, Rochas won nkwume ward, and Njaba as a whole
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

Oga ,even before the controversies with inec started,he was leading in 7 lga.pdp wanted inec to either cancel some polling units or declare the polls inconclusive which prompted rochas to use force.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by gozie112(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=memgbe post=76441238]I'm sorry for people with high expectations in believing that iheadioha will win. rochas jazz are still very much effective. I was surprised to find out this when I travelled for the presidential election., these local people still love him like mad, free and fair nwosu is winning[/quote brother the thing tire me oo,,,I just want Emeka or ararume to win... must orlu zone continue ruling us
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

The fg was against him plus majority of the people were with Richard.but in this case,its a tight race among 4 strong men.

The same way FG is against okorocha of imposing his son inlaw on Imolites
Besides they are 5 strong men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

You are not even in Imo state
I'm in owerri now as a matter of fact
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gandollar:
He's right actually.many imo people are against mbaise people...
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by frowland(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gandollar:

Ofcourse, what do you expect from a PDP apologist.

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by gozie112(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:

Rochas jazz no go work on them dis time around...I want Emeka or ararume to win..must orlu zone keep ruling imo?

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by gozie112(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

But i thought that oguta is pdp.whoever wins majority of orlu votes becomes governor.
no...apc and AA...

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

The same way FG is against okorocha of imposing his son inlaw on Imolites
Besides they are 5 strong men
But you earlier adduced that rochas was using the military.its oshiomhole that has issues with rochas not buhari.security forces will be divided between uzo and rochas.rochas na scammer,he will always outsmart others.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Gandollar(f): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
I have told them this time without number, they wouldn't listen, we are not God, but mbaise will not rule us, every typical owerri man believe s in this
You are a joker. Ihedioha is PDP and he is winning. What exactly do you have against mbaise people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

June 12: Tinubu's 2021 Democracy Day Message / Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani: Why Twitter Got It Wrong In Nigeria / GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.