Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen (20712 Views)

Kinsmen Move To Recall Okorocha From Senate / Imo Polls Likely To End In A Runoff / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

But owerri man will rule?
owerri zone can only produce a governor from either ikeduru or mbaiitoli, with the hatrad between mbaise and owerri, I can't see either producing a governor in the nearest future. they will always fight against each other
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

Na who rig pass won 2015. I am suprised people like you believed GEJ never meddled with SS and SE results. People like you will believe anything thrown at you as far as it comes from your angel GEJ. Even SS no carry GEJ matter for head like we SE'ners.

You and I know that no sane person from the east voted for pmb in 2015, the 2015 elections results from the east were the will of the people

2 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Okeyc230: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Do you have Valid PVC? Go and vote first.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

Here is someone who knew sup. Rochas won his area in Orlu for Buhari. Please help me ask all Hope supporters what he got for Buhari in Oru?
absolutely nothing, Apc realized their mistake later on, that was why they decided to give Rochas another chance

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
owerri zone can only produce a governor from either ikeduru or mbaiitoli, with the hatrad between mbaise and owerri, I can't see either producing a governor in the nearest future. they will always fight against each other

There is no hatred between the sisters (Mbaise and Owerri), just barely 2 weeks ago the Mbaise nation voted massively for Onyewuchi Ezenwa from Owerri against Emma Ojinere of Mbaise.

Stop trying to raise dust where there is no sand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by jrusky(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
These politicians should go and rest with all these thrir * it will boil*, *it will toast*, * it will warsar* crap abeg.

Go and do your home work and stop threatening Imo people with your boiling stuffs. Okoricha can't rig anything. It's either you Mr Uzo or the pdp guy talking about other party hold no ground.

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by frowland(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

You and I know that no sane person from the east voted for pmb in 2015, the 2015 elections results from the east were the will of the people

Will of the people indeed! So why did you guys then fail to replicate this will now that the hatred for PMB was much worst?
Why did Rivers give PDP 500k against 1.2 2015? same as AKs, same as Delta? You can't fool me man.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by frowland(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

But NdeImo are Saying

NO to political sentiments

NO to cultural sentiments

and NO to social sentiments

Let's REBUILD IMO TOGETHER �

Haha, alright.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

Will of the people indeed! So why did you guys then fail to replicate this will now that the hatred for PMB was much worst?
Why did Rivers give PDP 500k against 1.2 2015? same as AKs, same as Delta? You can't fool me man.

The cabals that are controlling buhari knew that Atiku's strong hold are/were SS/SE that was why they deployed battalion of soldiers to Atiku's strong hold to scare people and disrupt the election process and to reduce the number of voters

2 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by sonature1: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

Mbaise will NOT rule Imo state. Mark this post for future reference.

Stop this...it's an unfair comment
Imo wu otu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by frowland(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
sonature1:

Stop this...it's an unfair comment
Imo wu otu!

Mbaise don't even believe they belong to Imo state. They want their own state.

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by frowland(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

The cabals that are controlling buhari knew that Atiku's strong hold are/were SS/SE that was why they deployed battalion of soldiers to Atiku's strong hold to scare people and disrupt the election process and to reduce the number of voters

That's what they told you and you believed. There was NO single case of military intervention in SE zones.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Okorocha is not contesting and has not even been active in Nwosu's campaign but yet they are jittery. Nwosu is the most loved young man in Imo State and shall win because of his goodwill. Uzodimma and others are hoping on rigging or malpractice.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

Lol when did they say that? Can you provide evidence or any link to that effect

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Valike2008: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shut up your mouth, Emekaof pdp is the one we know, this is not Lagos
Amaco123:
To be sincere Uche Nwosu is the only candidate that has structure across the state,he may win on free and fair.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by sonature1: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

I just heard this the first time.
Will find out though.
PDP is likely going to win.
God has yet to remember Imo State
All the guber hopefuls of major parties are thieves!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

That's what they told you and you believed. There was NO single case of military intervention in SE zones.

In my dear Imo state it happened especially Orlu zone

5 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by memgbe: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

There is no hatred between the sisters (Mbaise and Owerri), just barely 2 weeks ago the Mbaise nation voted massively for Onyewuchi Ezenwa from Owerri against Emma Ojinere of Mbaise.

Stop trying to raise dust where there is no sand
they all voted for PDP, I'm 90 % sure owerri will not reciprocate that. besides Senate and governor and two different things, we all know the power involved
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
sonature1:

I just heard this the first time.
Will find out though.
PDP is likely going to win.
God has yet to remember Imo State
All the guber hopefuls of major parties are thieves!

Except for NDAA IHEIOHA....He's a gentleman and goodhearted

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Myself2(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Olga Uzodinma, if you believe you have the power to make Imo boil, then you should equally have the power to stop Okorocha from rigging

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by adultiph: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

Ara gbashie gi nti. Mbaise will not rule Imo state because the state belongs to your father. I hope you will not cry wolf when other parts of Nigeria treat you the same way when the issue of presidency comes up.Please note that am not from Mbaise. I am also not supporting Emeka. But we all have equal right to vote and be voted for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by NORSIYK(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
they all voted for PDP, I'm 90 % sure owerri will not reciprocate that. besides Senate and governor and two different things, we all know the power involved

Thats not true the Mbaise nation believe in justice, equity and fairness there's no way we are having governorship candidate and voting our son into senate the same time and leave Nde Owerri with nothing

If we have wanted we could have done by voting for PDP for president and then vote for APC for senate but NO we aint greed fellows

2 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
How to make 20% profit of every airtime, data, PHCN bill that you purchase.........https://danlimeblog.com/how-to-make-20-of-every-airtime-data-phcn-bill-that-you-purchase/

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

Secondly, GEJ rigged almost all SE and SS states 2015. Infact, same template for presidential was used in almost all SS/SE states that threw up Hope as senator under PDP which ultimately denied Imo state Senate presidency. Don't let me start now.
in ur mind u think Rochas ll be senate president

2 Likes

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
memgbe:
thank you my brother, you must rooted in the state to have observed this
except imolites are senseless..if nwosu wins no one shd say igbos no get king again or no one can tell igbos who to vote... between AA and pdp or apc who get structures

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

You were born yesterday?? You can rig and lose or is it unusual for losers to rig?
Rivers 1m,
Akwa Ibom 1m,
Delta 1m,
Enugu 800k,
Anambra 700k.
No be rigging be that? Just that in the north, they didn't allow him to write those ridiculous numbers in his favor.
oga quiet ok
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by gozie112(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
senatordave1:

A bad market that won orlu senate seat twice despite mighty opposition,someone that came newlyvto apc and snatched the ticket from nwosu?
He will win oguta,orsu,ohaji,isu,njaba,nwangene,obowo,mbaitoli and one if the three owerri lgas.
we the people of oguta are roaming for hope... I'm PDP thou... What Should I do to stop my mum from voting AA...rochas yaf use jazz on her... she like rochas die

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
NORSIYK:

Nwulu is from my ward, there's no way he will win his polling unit....even his family members are not even supporting him, it is obvious to them that he cant win any polling unit

You mean Uzodinma will win Ideator south and north?
Even a blind man knows that uche will win ideato and nkwerre massively.so because nwulu is from your ward,you are now underestimating him abi? You guys claim that no rochas,orji uzor,yzodinma and other igbo apc politicians wont win their polling units but they shocked you guys.even ayogu eze won his ward for buhari.so stop all this hate driven comments.
You may not like apc,uzo or ugwumba but the fact is that there more likely to win than pdp.

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

You should know by now that those same soldiers will be deployed to ihedioha strongholds.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
gozie112:
we the people of oguta are roaming for hope... I'm PDP thou... What Should I do to stop my mum from voting AA...rochas yaf use jazz on her... she like rochas die
But i thought that oguta is pdp.whoever wins majority of orlu votes becomes governor.
Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by gozie112(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
frowland:

why if I may ask... I'm from orlu zone

1 Like

Re: Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen by senatordave1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Myself2:
Olga Uzodinma, if you believe you have the power to make Imo boil, then you should equally have the power to stop Okorocha from rigging
This is a sign that nwosu will prevail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG / Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison / N37.1bn Fraud: Buhari’s Minister Shuns EFCC Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.