Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity (3527 Views)

Something Big Is Happening With True Christianity Worldwide / Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / True Christianity And How It Leads To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Auki: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Lukuluku69:

My most emotional post? How so? Because I said, what transpired here will be a WITNESS on Judgement Day? You are funny. Truly funny.

I am expending my energy on a false premise? Well, I say the same to you! The Blood of no one takes you any where. Your Righteousness is on you, whatever Good you do here, it is for your own soul benefit, not mine.

The one you call Paul is a Liar and a Corrupter of the Noble Message of The Nazarene Prophet. None of his view is divinely inspired but he was all along cribbing from the Writings of Barnabas, the Son of Consolation.

Paul spoke about Jesus and wrote many things about him yet, he only Quoted Jesus twice in like 17 Letters or so he wrote! How can you be telling my story and you never alluded to my words?

God guide whom he will. I bear witness that you convey this message of truth succinctly to him but he rebelled.God will judge with Justice on those things we disagree. Fire will be the abode of the rebellious.
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Auki:

God guide whom he will. I bear witness that you convey this message of truth succinctly to him but he rebelled.God will judge with Justice on those things we disagree. Fire will be the abode of the rebellious.

Shukran.

I only responded to him because of the lies he has been peddling.
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Ohibenemma(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2019
Where have these ones sprang from again? The Truth is Jesus. Any other is falsehood and deceit. I bear witness to Jesus and He will never share His glory with any Arab.

You, followers of the Arab prophet of judgement or whatever you called him, continue along your path; continue killing and beheading unbelievers, continue terrorism, in fact(in your own words), continue passing judgement. The end shall tell.

But
salvation isn't lost yet; JESUS says to you even now:

Revelation 3:20 (KJV) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Peace.
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Ohibenemma(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
According to Islamic traditions, the Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who will assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist). Differences exist in the concept of the Mahdi between Sunni Muslims and adherents of the Shia tradition; for Sunnis, the Mahdi is Muhammad's successor who is yet to come, while for most Shia Muslims, the Mahdi was born but disappeared and will remain hidden from humanity until he reappears to bring justice to the world.

Another example of the fake adulterating the real. Why must Islam concoct another story from the second coming of Jesus Christ, and seek to validate theirs by associating their Mahdi with Jesus Christ
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by UceeGod: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ohibenemma:

Another example of the fake adulterating the real. Why must Islam concoct another story from the second coming of Jesus Christ, and seek to validate theirs by associating their Mahdi with Jesus Christ

That's the work of satan himself. The devil has been a liar and mimicker of the Truth from the beginning.

That's why I said Islam is a religion from the pit of hell purposely to refute the Truth (that JESUS CHRIST is the Son of God, He is the Way, Truth and Life)
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Ohibenemma(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
UceeGod:

That's the work of satan himself. The devil has been a liar and mimicker of the Truth from the beginning.

That's why I said Islam is a religion from the pit of hell purposely to refute the Truth (that JESUS CHRIST is the Son of God, He is the Way, Truth and Life)
That appears the fact... Accept some parts and use the partial acceptance to reject the crux of the matter. Imagine I claim to accept their religion and reject the prophetic claim by Muhammad! Does that make sense?

They should come out plain and either accept the whole or reject it all. No hiding in-between
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
UceeGod:
■Anyone inspired by the Holy Spirit will know for sure that Islam is a religion from the pit of hell. A satanic religion meant for the sole purpose of tainting the Christian Truth (that Jesus Christ is the Lord). But God is sovereign, His Truth can never be suppressed.
■ The devil packaged some truths and hid the most terrible lie in it to dissuade humanity away from the Truth - the way he's been doing from the beginning. Thank God some Muslims who are truly seeking the Truth are being converted.
1. Stop confusing your delusions with what is written in scripture abeg! undecided

Islam has nothing to do with the God of Israel or Jesus Christ, so it is far from Hell which is instead in the Kingdom of God. undecided

2. Devil packaged some truths? Stop chomping down on what are ridiculous delusions abeg! undecided
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■Beautiful write-up and I would say thought out to, but you see, the issue of using the Quran and the hadeeth to validate Christianity is nothing new. Just like the Christian will readily quote from the Old Testament to justify and Validate the Message of Christ, so do Muslims use their Books to point out the errors that crept into the message of Christ.
■ I am into Comparative Religion and I can tell you that the Message brought by Christ is not what today Christianity preaches. If you take time to read from all the Scriptures in the World today ( From the Hindus, Zoroastrians, Jews, Christians and the Muslims) you will find out that the general message is the same which is Worship God, and be good to fellow Creatures.
■ That was the message, but overtime, men for reasons best known to themselves change this message. You and I can explore this together using the Bible since that is your book of Authority. Deal?
1. The reason those who are followers of Jesus Christ can and should seek justification from the teachings of the Old prophets is simply that Jesus Christ Himself made it clear to them that He was the one who was spoken of by the Prophets of Old, the one God promised to send to His Israel. undecided

2. I actually did a lot of comparing of beliefs myself when I first started my search to find the True God for me, and I can definitively state that what you claim there is all bullsheet born from a desperate need to assert a connection where there really isn't any to be found. For one, most deities started out as tribal deities, Islam's included. Jesus Christ's message is strictly meant for those who belong to His Israel — other tribes would need to have their own tailor-made message given to them by their own deity. How then can you claim that a message meant strictly for Israelites is the same as that which Krishna gave to people of His own tribe? We can compare details if you want to show that your claim is all bullsheet. undecided

3. In essence, what you are inferring is that Jesus Christ, who said His Law is everlasting — no man can change or dilute it over time — was instead a liar? Abeg, try to stick to what you know! undecided
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ Go find the true interpretation of the Chapter below! And after that pick a Book on the Life of Prophet of Islam and read slowly.
Put an end to these desperate attempts to insert Islam into the pages of scripture abeg! You make your Allah seem more and more like a liar with these ridiculous attempts. undecided
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ Christians today validate the Mission of Christ with what was foretold in the Old Testament. These Prophecies, you will agree with me, not a single one mentioned Jesus by name. Not one! But nevertheless, Christians with the hindsight of History were able to make inference that the Personage foretold in the Jewish Scriptures was no other than Jesus Christ.
■ What the Quran did was simply confirm that was foretold in the Jewish Scripture. At this point, one should ask, why confirm? The confirmation was necessary simply because, the intended recipient of the message of Christ rejected him his Message outright. The Jews as a body never believe in his Mission simply because they were a expecting a Messiah who the whole World will submit to and not a Messiah who will be smitten as recorded in the New Testament.
■ So, where do we start? From Genesis of course.
1. Again, Jesus Christ Himself taught His followers that He is indeed the one — born of Israel — foretold by the Prophets of Old. That is the major reason why those who follow Him believe that which is written of in the Prophets of Him. undecided

2. Your Quran, removed from Israel, can never do any of what you pretend it can. Quran attempts to insert itself into the Narrative that is Israel but unfortunately, it fails on every account to validate itself where Israel is concerned given the rules set down by the God of Israel regarding His intentions towards His Israel
■ God made clear that He would send only those of the blood of Israel to Israel
■ God made clear that Israel is His only inheritance in the land of men
■ God made clear that only one who is of the blood of Israel can be King over Israel
■ God's Kingdom of Priests — Heaven and Hell — is of those who are of the blood of Israel

Factor all of this and you immediately see that what the Quran claims and attempts are just of no meaning as far as Scripture is concerned. undecided

3. Even the narrative of that which took place at the beginning presented by the Quran differs significantly from that presented in Scripture. Even a mentally challenged individual would not mistake the two different narratives as being of one and the same God unless said man does not even believe in God, believing instead that God is as defined by his personal delusions regarding God. undecided
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:
My point? It is for you to get the true Interpretations of that Chapter.
The chapter was written by humans for consumption by other humans who need only apply basic human language comprehension skills. There are not "true" interpretations of that which are clearly written. Only lies are born from the many interpretations of men. undecided
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ So where do we start? Lets start at the very beginning. We all know father Abraham and his stories. We know how God commanded him to leave his native Ur in the Chaldea and migrate to a land God will show him. His Childlessness and his prayers to God for a heir who will carry on after him. These and many other of his prayers were "heard" meaning answered by God Almighty. Why Abraham became central to our discussion is the fact that it is believed that God had a certain covenant with him, in which God will bless entire mankind thru his seed or rather his son that will come after him. This simply means, thru the faith profess by descendants of this son, any Nation of the earth will be so blessed once they adopt this faith or message brought by this son of Father Abraham.
■ The first major obstacle in the way is that Abraham had Eight sons namely Ishmael, Isaac, Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, and Shuah. The first being from Hagar, Isaac being the second from Sarah, the remaining six from Keturah were born well after the covenant between him and God was ratified. Now, the Writers of the Bible have conveniently labelled Hagar a bond woman, and Keturah a concubine! Prophets of God don't take concubines, rather they married them, for if Prophets take concubines, then what is the point in moral regeneration they are all sent to preach? You will notice that in Genesis Chapter 25, the first verse call Keturah a wife of Abraham, but in verse 6 she was referred to as a concubine! God does not speak in such an inconsistent way, that this are the opinions of different hands with their prejudices at play is evident.
1. Wrong! Scriptural narrative has it instead that Abraham became central, not because of the covenant but instead because Abraham obeyed God's Laws and statutes that were given to him by God — this is the same requirement God gives all who belong to Him.
1 Now there was a famine. This was like the famine that happened during Abraham’s life. So Isaac went to the town of Gerar, to King Abimelech of the Philistines.
2 The Lord spoke to Isaac and said, “Don’t go down to Egypt. Live in the land that I commanded you to live in.
3 Stay in this land, and I will be with you. I will bless you. I will give you and your family all these lands. I will do what I promised to Abraham your father.
4 I will make your family as many as the stars of heaven, and I will give all these lands to your family. Through your descendants[a] every nation on earth will be blessed.
5 I will do this because your father Abraham obeyed my words and did what I said. He obeyed my commands, my laws, and my rules.” - Genesis 26 vs 1 - 5
God didn't arbitrarily choose Abraham. Instead, as God made clear, Abraham was selected because Abraham obeyed God. So, it is faulty reasoning to conclude all of Abraham's sons would, by reason of their father's obedience to God, be selected by God given God's requirement is that all those who belong to Him obey His teachings and commandments - HIs Law . undecided

2. Abraham's having 8 sons was no obstacle. Keturah, who you claim was a wife, and who had many sons, also did not get her sons chosen by God. So, God's choice had nothing to do with all you stated. When God made the promise to Abraham, Sarah was his only wife and the woman the promise was made to.

1. The Lord said to Abram, “Leave your country and your people. Leave your father’s family and go to the country that I will show you.
2 I will build a great nation from you. I will bless you and make your name famous. People will use your name to bless other people.
3 I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse those who curse you. I will use you to bless all the people on earth.”
4 So Abram left Haran just like the Lord said, and Lot went with him. Abram was 75 years old when he left Haran.
5 He took his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, all the slaves, and all the other things he had gotten in Haran. Then he and his group moved to the land of Canaan.
6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the town of Shechem and then to the big tree at Moreh. The Canaanites were living in the land at that time.
7 The Lord appeared[a] to Abram and said, “I will give this land to your descendants.”- Genesis 12 vs 1 - 7
Hagar was a result of Sarai's doubt of God's Covenant to her husband, the same as when Abraham's offering of Eliezer, a slave of his, up to God to use for His purpose.
1. After all these things happened, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision. God said, “Abram, don’t be afraid. I will defend you and give you a great reward.”
2 But Abram said, “Lord God, there is nothing you can give me that will make me happy, because I have no son. My slave Eliezer from Damascus will get everything I own after I die.”
3 Abram said, “You have given me no son, so a slave born in my house will get everything I have.”
4 Then the Lord spoke to Abram and said, “That slave will not be the one to get what you have. You will have a son who will get everything you own.”
5 Then God led Abram outside and said, “Look at the sky. See the many stars. There are so many you cannot count them. Your family will be like that.”
6 Abram believed the Lord, and because of this faith the Lord accepted him as one who has done what is right.
7 He said to Abram, “I am the Lord who led you from Ur of Babylonia.[a] I did this so that I could give you this land. You will own this land.” - Genesis 15 vs 1 - 7
God did not use Eliezer, so why would God have chosen Hagar for His plan? If that slave offered up by Abraham did not meet the cut, why would the other slave offered up by Sarah have become the one for God to use? undecided
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■Of course it speaks of Muhammad! The the key to understanding that chapter is in Verse Isaiah 42:11 KJV
[11] Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice , the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
■ That verse clearly states that the personage foretold with dwell in the Villages that Kedar doth inhabit. Kedar is the Fourth son of Ishamael. So, the whole of that Chapter talks about his mission.
1. Essentially, by claiming it mentions Mohammed, you declare the God of Israel, who made clear in His Law to Israel that He would send only one from among their brethren— Israel— to them. By your attempt to insert Mohammed into that chapter, and any other, what you have done is terminate it all as just a big lie. So, how can you go forward from there to anything else if you already decreed it a lie from its beginning by your injecting of Mohammed into that one chapter? undecided

2. Stop these lies abeg! undecided
Re: Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ Back to the blessing promised to the rest of humanity thru the son of Abraham. We may well ask, what is that particular act done by Abraham for God to repose such a honour on him? We are told that he had faith in God as such it was counted as righteousness for him. And further he was tested in the fact that he was commanded to slaughter his only son which he obeyed without questioning God. Now which son was that out of all his sons? We are informed in the Bible that, he is to take his "only" son. The only time Abraham had an only son was when Ishmael was the only son he had! Remember this was a man who had gone over 80 years of his life without a child and he had beseeched God for a child because he doesn't want servant in his house to be his heir. And God assured him that "he that shall come from thy bowel will be thy heir" Yet we read in the Bible, now take thine only son Isaac! When Isaac was born, Abraham had two sons and not one. So between Ishmael and Isaac, who was that child of promise? You can come closer to this poser, by working out Abraham age in relation to the Covenant and the age of his two sons.
■ That the Child of promise was Ishmael was never in doubt in the Muslim mind. But that does not make them deny the blessings upon Isaac and his progeny until the coming of the son of Ishmael whose faith the rest of mankind must adopt for salvation as was promised to Abraham. This points is to be noted in the fact that, it is only in Islam that, all prophets descending from Isaac are adopted and believed in. Belief in them form a central theme in the creed of Islam. To also hold to the fact that God only revealed Himself only to descendants of Isaac after Abraham is to be an ignorant student of the Bible. For Moses, had to relearn his faith from Jethro his father in-law who descend from Midian the fourth son of Ketura Gen. 25:2. Job was never a descendant of Issac, So also is Jonah. Also, all the tribes of the world have some conception of the Ever Living God in their folklore and tradition handed down through generation to this days. It is amazing that this conception of God were developed even before the coming together of civilization of the olden days. We may as well ask, who preached this Being to different tribes and tongues?
1. According to you, Allah chose Ishmael whereas scripture says the God of Israel chose Isaac instead. What this means is Allah is most definitely not the same as the God of Israel. So, why the many desperate attempts to skew the narratives that pertain to Israel, a people who Allah did not choose, in such as a way as to validate Allah and his person Mohammed? Why? undecided

2. So, even though Allah chose Ishmael for his plan, Allah must also leech off of the blessings bestowed by another God on His own chosen one? That doesn't make any sense at all. It just makes Allah and his choice of Ishmael seem quite pathetic at best. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Church Of Oprah Exposed! Warning To Christains / No Pastor Has Ever Answered This Questions / Where In The Bible Does It Say We Have Free Will ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.