Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY (7496 Views)

What can I feed her to make her grow big? / Is This A Purebred Of Southafrican Mastiff / Giant Southafrican Mastiff (boerboel) Pregnant Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by OtyandTheFangs: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hi MavenMykael,
Good work you doing mahn
Love your enthusiasm and passion.
And a lovely dog you've got too
I read it through, lol
4 Months already? Wow, time flies, truely.
Might I ask, have you immensely changed her diet?
I mean the diet you did give her when she was about 10 weeks +, as it totally been changed?
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by 1000angstroms(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
MavenMykael:
Just Feel like Showing petlanders Lady Luwis, she's four mnth old now!!.. She has taken her DhLPP vaccine 3ice, i deworm her mnthly also.... Just wanna know ure view on her growth,i updated late when she was 3mnth..
You are the one causing skin diseases for your dog, you shouldn't be bathing a dog frequently like you do, you wash away their natural oil that protects their skin leaving it to the harsh environment. It is advised to bath a dog only when he is really dirty or smells too bad like 3 times in a year, hope you know dogs should have their natural odour which ain't bad.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
OtyandTheFangs:
Hi MavenMykael,
Good work you doing mahn
Love your enthusiasm and passion.
And a lovely dog you've got too
I read it through, lol
4 Months already? Wow, time flies, truely.
Might I ask, have you immensely changed her diet?
I mean the diet you did give her when she was about 10 weeks +, as it totally been changed?
Thank you,

Nah not really i still feed her wif crushed indomine and mashed chicken but a larger quantity .I give her vitamine and oil booster once or twice a week.....
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oh wow am just knowing this shocked ,i will make more research abt that.. Thanks fr your contribution,really appreciate smiley..
1000angstroms:

You are the one causing skin diseases for your dog, you shouldn't be bathing a dog frequently like you do, you wash away their natural oil that protects their skin leaving it to the harsh environment. It is advised to bath a dog only when he is really dirty or smells too bad like 3 times in a year, hope you know dogs should have their natural odour which ain't bad.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
theecaus:
You’re doing a good job bro, keep taking care of here
Thanks Man, and i must say Gemma is really cute, take good care of her aswell!!! wink
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by theecaus(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
MavenMykael:
Thanks Man, and i must say Gemma is really cute, take good care of her aswell!!! wink
thanks chief, sure I’ll do and keep you guys updated as everything dey go wink
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2019
Yh, i will definitely keep doing tht....

1 Like

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2019
Happy Sunday petlander, i have an urgent concern. I woke up this just to go see LadyLuwis, to my surprise i found out that her body is swollen seriously in a dotted pattern.doh she is not showing any sign of itchness...it even disgusting at sight i could not even touch her..I was surprise coz last wk she was just injected with ivermycin shot, not that anything was wrng then i jst do that every mnth. ny quick solution fr to this

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by agboedeh: 10:07pm On May 05, 2019
my guess is that its an allergic reaction or probably worms.
Contact ur vet or apply palm kernel oil and see if it works.

Give him some of d oil to lick as well......it would be better to just call ur vet tho.

1 Like

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2019
I will do as you have said. .... Thank you
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by ogkreatives(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2019
I hope she gets better. I have a female boerboel of the same age too.
Daisy

1 Like

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by ogkreatives(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2019
And I don’t see anything wrong with bathing her weekly. Never seen a post online that recommends 3 times a year for any breed. I bathe my baby every Friday and sometimes twice a week if she gets too dirty
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by agboedeh: 11:23am On May 06, 2019
ogkreatives:
And I don’t see anything wrong with bathing her weekly. Never seen a post online that recommends 3 times a year for any breed. I bathe my baby every Friday and sometimes twice a week if she gets too dirty
its not recommended for some breed of dogs to be bathed weekly tho. For example, its advisable to bath gsds just once a month.

2 Likes

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2019
Wow your BB is beautiful, wht do you feed wif??
ogkreatives:
I hope she gets better. I have a female boerboel of the same age too.
Daisy
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by ogkreatives(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Bomae:
Join our telegram dog group to learn more about dogs http:///CanineEducation
By Adetoyi Eunice:
YOUR DOG'S TALK

What is your problem spamming every page?.
Your admins on the group are so disrespectful. Fix that and maybe more people will join

1 Like

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by ogkreatives(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2019
MavenMykael:
Wow your BB is beautiful, wht do you feed wif??

I feed her Royal Canin bro.
How’s your dog doing?
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by ogkreatives(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2019
agboedeh:
its not recommended for some breed of dogs to be bathed weekly tho. For example, its advisable to bath gsds just once a month.

Thank you for this ��
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2019
You guys are becoming a pain on d ass, this is so annoying and irrational to do... ain't yhu guys civil,
and i wanna believe you guys are educated...It's obvious you are Desperate fr pple to join ur group fr reasons best known to you . Bt it not enuf reason to spam every trend after having ur trend fr each topic. Pls you need to stop this.
Bomae:
By Adetoyi Eunice:
YOUR DOG'S TALK

It’s
Barking

Barking is an essential part of dog language and
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2019
she doing so well now, check her this morning but not a proper check coz i was running late fr wrk, whn i gt home i will check on her nd definitely upload her pics fr evaluation..how much is Roy. Canin .. Thanks fr d concern
ogkreatives:

I feed her Royal Canin bro.
How’s your dog doing?
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2019
LADY LUWIS IS NOW 5MNTH, PETLANDER THNKS FR UR SUGGESTIONS AND ADVICES,I FEEL AM SHE DOING WELL..any Suggestions/Evaluation ??

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2019
What Mnth should i be expecting her to b on heat??
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2019
I just got this today, in addition to her supplements.... I heard it's good for both the skin and basic Vitamins..

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by rumenase(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2019
MavenMykael:
I just got this today, in addition to her supplements.... I heard it's good for both the skin and basic Vitamins..
it's a good one, how much did you get it?

MavenMykael:
What Mnth should i be expecting her to b on heat??
heat cycle varies and takes longer in large breeds hopefully she will come on heat before 12 months
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2019
rumenase:
it's a good one, how much did you get it?

heat cycle varies and takes longer in large breeds hopefully she will come on heat before 12 months
Finally someone replied my post
I got it fr 500 naira, never knew it was that cheap.
I will be patiently be waiting can't wait for her to come on heat!!, i know Spitsvuur Ramkat is dead, but i know it's has male offspring which are def. Gonna grown adults by now.... Do you know how i could track anyone i want it to be d Sire of my future pup, in other ro keep the pedigree going..or is a way i can aswell contact @lordragalia
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by rumenase(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2019
MavenMykael:
Finally someone replied my post
I got it fr 500 naira, never knew it was that cheap.
I will be patiently be waiting can't wait for her to come on heat!!, i know Spitsvuur Ramkat is dead, but i know it's has male offspring which are def. Gonna grown adults by now.... Do you know how i could track anyone i want it to be d Sire of my future pup, in other ro keep the pedigree going..or is a way i can aswell contact @lordragalia
You should be a member of BDBAN there are lots of benefits and you can easily contact lordregalia via his email I'm sure you can get it from his posts.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2019
What is BDBAN??
rumenase:
You should be a member of BDBAN there are lots of benefits and you can easily contact lordregalia via his email I'm sure you can get it from his posts.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 09, 2019
agboedeh:
my guess is that its an allergic reaction or probably worms.
Contact ur vet or apply palm kernel oil and see if it works.

Give him some of d oil to lick as well......it would be better to just call ur vet tho.
Damn! That thing look bad, like they say, "try to fix something that isnt broken and it will break" my Point is, the kid tried too hard in keeping the Dog healthy by pumping It with too much chemicals, now look at the result.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by Countrykvng(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2019
op sorry to derail.. what method of deworming works better, Tablets or injections?
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by agboedeh: 3:28pm On May 10, 2019
Countrykvng:
op sorry to derail..
what method of deworming works better, Tablets or injections?
both....its just the type of medicine and dosage that matters
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by Countrykvng(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2019
agboedeh:
both....its just the type of medicine and dosage that matters

OK boss thanks!!
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by rumenase(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2019
MavenMykael:
What is BDBAN??
boerboel dog breeders association of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. / Dairy About Chase / Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.