Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY (7474 Views)

What can I feed her to make her grow big? / Is This A Purebred Of Southafrican Mastiff / Giant Southafrican Mastiff (boerboel) Pregnant Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Today

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by Osehpaul(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
She should have taken her second distemper by now.1st shot 6weeks, 2nd shot-8weeks & 3rd shot 12weeks
MavenMykael:
Oh yeah, i think this the time i need the help of Nairaland dog breeders, have always bn a passive reader on nairaland esp the pet forum coz of my love fr dogs.. Years bk i had always wanted to get a dog bk in Schl but i never did. So i finally got a NICE SouthAfrican Mastiff (Beobeol) which her named LADY LUWIS. She is 10wks old now she has bn vaccinated and dewormed once,i feed her wif crushed indomine and pure mashed chicken. I will need u all help to breed her to bcome a fertile and healthy dog..
Core area i need ur hlp
Feeding
Vaccine(time and type)
Hygiene
Medicinal intake
Command and training
Productivity ,etc
I could be reached on 07065732204 call/whatapp
It's doesn't let me take good pictures of her sad
P. S: some of Luwis Siblings are also yet to be sold incase ure interested at an affordable price wink
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oh yeah, I failed to update on that...... But her DHLPP vaccines are up to date.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by KenechukwuEdu: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Hey Maven,nice dog you have got there, I would have liked to see the picture of the sire(the dog you mated her with)
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by ebenson90(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
ogkreatives:

I feed her Royal Canin bro.
How’s your dog doing?
bro please how do you make ur dog eat her food at once...I feed mine royal canine giant junior,chicken,beef,fish and eggs..but if I serve in the morning,she will be picking it till evening,she won't eat at once and she's just 2months 3weeks old. I heard bb are great eaters but am confused ...please guys please how can I help her to rush food when given. I don't want it to affect her growth.

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by ogkreatives(m): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2020
ebenson90:
bro please how do you make ur dog eat her food at once...I feed mine royal canine giant junior,chicken,beef,fish and eggs..but if I serve in the morning,she will be picking it till evening,she won't eat at once and she's just 2months 3weeks old. I heard bb are great eaters but am confused ...please guys please how can I help her to rush food when given. I don't want it to affect her growth.
try reducing the quantity you feed her. Try divide the feeding to 4 times a day. And anytime she refuses to eat. Put the plate out of sight
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by dammiejay: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nice thread.

Please keep us updated as usual and please keep Luwis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dairy About Chase / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.