Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY (7476 Views)

What can I feed her to make her grow big? / Is This A Purebred Of Southafrican Mastiff / Giant Southafrican Mastiff (boerboel) Pregnant Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2019
Thank you
rumenase:
boerboel dog breeders association of Nigeria.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
Thanks fr ur comment!!
Luwis is doing well now ,u can see frm d last pics of her i posted, she recovered totally the next third!!!
And what do u mean by kid undecided have we met bfr, lemme presume u calling me kid coz m a first time breeder sortn fr u guys advice. If otherwise i don't fink ure serious
mhd5757:

Damn! That thing look bad, like they say, "try to fix something that isnt broken and it will break" my Point is, the kid tried too hard in keeping the Dog healthy by pumping It with too much chemicals, now look at the result.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by theecaus(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Wow How do you get to maintain Daisy body like this, looks well kept.
ogkreatives:
I hope she gets better. I have a female boerboel of the same age too.
Daisy
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by theecaus(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Nice job bro, how do you cure it.
MavenMykael:
LADY LUWIS IS NOW 5MNTH, PETLANDER THNKS FR UR SUGGESTIONS AND ADVICES,I FEEL AM SHE DOING WELL..any Suggestions/Evaluation ??
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by ogkreatives(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thanks smiley
I simply restrict her movement to my compound and I try my best to keep the compound as neat as possible.

theecaus:
Wow How do you get to maintain Daisy body like this, looks well kept.

2 Likes

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wow beautiful Daisy..... My cute Luwis is also doing so well probably I will take a pics of her tomorrow to post, She is now 6mth old now .......I can't just wait fr her to come on heat!!!

I don't know if anyone noticed I normally post updated pics and conditions of lady luwis latest the end of the first WK of a new week .... But I faulty this month due to the fact that my job nature change,I travel more frequently this day. This make me worried about Luwis... Coz truth be told I don't have time fr her anymore undecided ,her feeding and care quality has deprecated coz I literally don't have anyone around who can care fr her as I want... She looking cool now BT I now over time it will tell on her..
So the taught of selling her to someone that will take good care of keeps crossing my mind, I don't want to considering the fact that I will be in the loosing end no matter how much I sell her ,coz will be on heat and litter months from now ..... N I so much care fr her!!!.....
I Need your Advice ...... What do u feel I should do sell her or try to manage the Situation.?
Pls I need mature minds...
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by theecaus(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Omg poor Luwis cry The same thing happen to me and I’m still in it till now, I’m busy now and I don’t have much time for my dogs,what I did was I had to take my two Boerboel to my vet and send him money weekly for their feeding which didn’t really go well cause I lose Ruby in the process(female Boerboel) but the male is still with him though cause I still never got time. What I will advice if you don’t want to sell her is if you have a relative or close relations that’s a dog lover and you trust him to take good care of luwis for you then you can keep Luwis with him pending the time you will be free to get her back.
MavenMykael:
Wow beautiful Daisy..... My cute Luwis is also doing so well probably I will take a pics of her tomorrow to post, She is now 6mth old now .......I can't just wait fr her to come on heat!!!

I don't know if anyone noticed I normally post updated pics and conditions of lady luwis latest the end of the first WK of a new week .... But I faulty this month due to the fact that my job nature change,I travel more frequently this day. This make me worried about Luwis... Coz truth be told I don't have time fr her anymore undecided ,her feeding and care quality has deprecated coz I literally don't have anyone around who can care fr her as I want... She looking cool now BT I now over time it will tell on her..
So the taught of selling her to someone that will take good care of keeps crossing my mind, I don't want to considering the fact that I will be in the loosing end no matter how much I sell her ,coz will be on heat and litter months from now ..... N I so much care fr her!!!.....
I Need your Advice ...... What do u feel I should do sell her or try to manage the Situation.?
Pls I need mature minds...
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by theecaus(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Impressive, keep taking good care of her
ogkreatives:
Thanks smiley
I simply restrict her movement to my compound and I try my best to keep the compound as neat as possible.

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Am not so happy I totally forgot my nairaland peeps, I taught I could keep up showing you,LadyLuwis growth and development to be on the right track.... And NO I didn't sell her as I taught I would coz of my super busy schedule... She 8mnths and some wks now and doing great cheesy .... I will drop some of her pics stating d mnth I took the pics..... Pls Ur observations, suggestions, evaluation and advice is so welcome....need ya all to say something doh
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is exactly when she was 8 mnths old (August)

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
This 6mnths (June)

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
This month pics ..... 8mnths old

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
This aswell

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
No one replies to my trend anymore......
Just wanna went to LadyLuwis to feed her as usual guess what I noticed,
HER VULVA WAS SWOLLEN AND STAINED WITH BLOOD
AND SHE IS BEHAVING RECKLESSLY!!!!!

YEAH MY BBY IS ON HEAT!!!!

PLS I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS RN I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by West2North(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
MavenMykael:
No one replies to my trend anymore......
Just wanna went to LadyLuwis to feed her as usual guess what I noticed,
HER VULVA WAS SWOLLEN AND STAINED WITH BLOOD
AND SHE IS BEHAVING RECKLESSLY!!!!!

YEAH MY BBY IS ON HEAT!!!!

PLS I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUGGESTIONS RN I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

I followed your thread from page 1 to this point and I give you kudos for a job well done.

As per the heat season of Lady Luwis, it is very important to wait for the second heat season before you mate her. This is because she is not fully developed at this stage, and breeding her at this point will affect her growth.

So don't be in a hurry to get her bred for now and I'm sure you'll thank me later.

Peace
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
West2North:

I followed your thread from page 1 to this point and I give you kudos for a job well done.

As per the heat season of Lady Luwis, it is very important to wait for the second heat season before you mate her. This is because she is not fully developed at this stage, and breeding her at this point will affect her growth.

So don't be in a hurry to get her bred for now and I'm sure you'll thank me later.

Peace
Am so happy someone replied ..... West2North thank you for the comment and advice and for me waiting till the next heat I really wish I could knowing fully well that will b d best time if I want her to grow to her full capacity but... I just need to be truthful m so in need of funds rn so I will just go and breed her now... Thanks again
So what I need now is

when is the best day to breed her ??
Who had a stud closeby I stay around Berger Lagos ??
What are the measure I need to take ??
What are the things I need to put in place ??
Etc!!
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by vincentjk(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
You got a nice dog, what and what do u feed her?
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by agboedeh: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2019
MavenMykael:
Am so happy someone replied ..... West2North thank you for the comment and advice and for me waiting till the next heat I really wish I could knowing fully well that will b d best time if I want her to grow to her full capacity but... I just need to be truthful m so in need of funds rn so I will just go and breed her now... Thanks again
So what I need now is

when is the best day to breed her ??
Who had a stud closeby I stay around Berger Lagos ??
What are the measure I need to take ??
What are the things I need to put in place ??
Etc!!
pls and pls try as much as possible not to mate her now. Not only could it affect her growth but also her health in general. Its just like impregnating a 13 year old girl. Just pretend as if it never came.
Your dog is of high quality and needed to be treated as such.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 3:10am On Sep 15, 2019
vincentjk:
You got a nice dog, what and what do u feed her?
Thank you!!...... I currently and mostly feed her with Booster. Have feed her with Arion bfr and have as well feed her with indomine mixed with fish soya etc plus mashed chicken (this is if am broke). that what she has feed on her entire life.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 3:12am On Sep 15, 2019
agboedeh:
pls and pls try as much as possible not to mate her now. Not only could it affect her growth but also her health in general. Its just like impregnating a 13 year old girl. Just pretend as if it never came.
Your dog is of high quality and needed to be treated as such.
Thank you for the advice really appreciate..
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by vincentjk(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2019
MavenMykael:
Thank you!!...... I currently and mostly feed her with Booster. Have feed her with Arion bfr and have as well feed her with indomine mixed with fish soya etc plus mashed chicken (this is if am broke). that what she has feed on her entire life.

That's ok at least. So how good is she temperamentally
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2019
Her temperament is beautiful it one of the best have seen so far, she's good with kid.... very Aggressive when needed to be...she bearly barks I guess due to the fact that nothing I mean nothing ever frightening her...her guard instinct is superb and I love her more because I can control her when ever she wanna attack a stanger..
Two makes it day 2 on her heat..... I Heard the 10th day is the most appropriate time to mate her? How true is this
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by vincentjk(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
MavenMykael:
Her temperament is beautiful it one of the best have seen so far, she's good with kid.... very Aggressive when needed to be...she bearly barks I guess due to the fact that nothing I mean nothing ever frightening her...her guard instinct is superb and I love her more because I can control her when ever she wanna attack a stanger..
Two makes it day 2 on her heat..... I Heard the 10th day is the most appropriate time to mate her? How true is this

Wow that's lovely to hear. Yes, most people mate their bitch from day 10 onwards but are you planning on mating her already? I hope you're not

Always quote people when you want to reply their comments in order for them to get the mentions pls

1 Like

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by rumenase(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
OP personally I don't care about first or second heat I look at how old and how well developed the bitch is the least age I can mate a bitch is 18 months but if I feel she's not mature enough I still give her time

1 Like

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by frowland(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
rumenase:
OP personally I don't care about first or second heat I look at how old and how well developed the bitch is the least age I can mate a bitch is 18 months but if I feel she's not mature enough I still give her time

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by West2North(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2019
rumenase:

Exactly what I would do. My boerboel did not come on hit until 22months and littered at exactly 2years of age. At that point I was so sure she was mature enough to be a mother. Many times you would feel you need funds but I tell you that you need the full potentials of your dogs more than the funds. what if she litters and does not have enough sense to be a good mother to the vulnerable pups. that could result in huge loss for you @OP. just try to think what if the bitch never came on hit until 18months on.

BIKO

3 Likes

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by rumenase(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
West2North:

Exactly what I would do. My boerboel did not come on hit until 22months and littered at exactly 2years of age. At that point I was so sure she was mature enough to be a mother. Many times you would feel you need funds but I tell you that you need the full potentials of your dogs more than the funds. what if she litters and does not have enough sense to be a good mother to the vulnerable pups. that could result in huge loss for you @OP. just try to think what if the bitch never came on hit until 18months on.

BIKO
wonderful write up.
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
I Started Lady Luwis, trend this Year ..... she is now 12 Months Old cheesy cheesy I got her March. She came on her first heat OCTOBER, WHICH YOU GUYS ADVICE ME NOT TO MATE HER WHICH I ADHERE TO.

I THANK EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED IN ADVICE AND OPINION IN BREEDN LADY LUWIS...... Let's RIDE AGAIN YEAR!!!

HOPEFULLY,SHE WILL BE Her 2ND HEAT SOON!!
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
SO SAD!!! I WILL BE TRAVELLING FOR A WHILE AND I HAVE NO ONE TO TAKE CARE OF LADY LUWIS FOR ME.

I WANNA SELL HER TO A GOOD DOG BREEDER THAT WILL VALUE HER AND TAKE CARE OF HER. SHE IS 15MNTHS OLD NOW, HAVE NOT CROSSED HER BEFORE DOH SHE HAS BEEN ON HEAT ONCE AND WILL BE ON HEAT IN FEW WEEKS TIME. NOT CHEAP ANYWAYS SHE IS IN A PERFECT HEALTH CONDITION. REACH ME ON 07065732204 TO PLACE YOUR OFFER

NOTE; NOT SELLING CHEAP, PLACE A GOOD OFFER AND SHE WILL BE YOURS
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by space9880: 12:33am On Mar 22, 2020
MavenMykael:
SO SAD!!! I WILL BE TRAVELLING FOR A WHILE AND I HAVE NO ONE TO TAKE CARE OF LADY LUWIS FOR ME.

I WANNA SELL HER TO A GOOD DOG BREEDER THAT WILL VALUE HER AND TAKE CARE OF HER. SHE IS 15MNTHS OLD NOW, HAVE NOT CROSSED HER BEFORE DOH SHE HAS BEEN ON HEAT ONCE AND WILL BE ON HEAT IN FEW WEEKS TIME. NOT CHEAP ANYWAYS SHE IS IN A PERFECT HEALTH CONDITION. REACH ME ON 07065732204 TO PLACE YOUR OFFER

NOTE; NOT SELLING CHEAP, PLACE A GOOD OFFER AND SHE WILL BE YOURS
any pics ?
Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Admist the COVID-19 outbreak, LadyLuwis came on heat last Saturday 21st the exact day I wanted to sell her off ,but maybe she never wanted to leave undecided . Have decided to keep my lovely companion, and this compulsory holiday have made me had more time for her...... Some pple reached out to me about boarding her for me and all sort of, thank you all and I appreciate the concerns. I taught pple don't grow this trend anymore but the call I got proved me wrong .. Hopeful I will update you when I mate her and upload the stud and the her gestation period ..... Stay Safe;!!!! cool

Re: Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY by MavenMykael(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
JUST DON'T KNOW WHY SHE likes STUCKin HER EAR BACKWARDS ANYTIME SHE NOTICED SHE'S BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED grin.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dairy About Chase / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.