Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability (13667 Views)

You Can't Defeat The Igbos, Don't Push Them To The Wall / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

So you expect them to beat all the Igbo in Akure before they pass the message? I can't see a Tribe that Glorify losing like you guys grin. You lost the Civil war with Great Casualties but if you see how Igbo tells the history till today, you would think they took over the whole Nigeria before they lost the War grin do you expect Nigeria to wipe you out before you get the message?
Hahaha... You reason awkwardly just hear yourself. That a few Igbo residents in akure went to decimate the palace of their king (which is improper because Igbos will not tolerate that too) at the end they were flogged on the process and you want the Igbo to see it as a big blow on them?? Is that what you are insinuating??

Secondly, we lost the civil war with great casualties because Nigeria which comprises of many tribes like yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, kanuri, Tiv and a host of them together with foreign powers which great Britain and former Soviet union was among them teamed up and waged a war against us, and you expect the Igbos not to tell the story exactly as it happened??

The truth is that if it were to be the Yorubas, they will all be annihilated that is the fact.

8 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Double post.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Hahaha... You reason awkwardly just hear yourself. That a few Igbo residents in akure went to decimate the palace of their king (which is improper because Igbos will not tolerate that too) at the end they were flogged on the process and you want the Igbo to see it as a big blow on them?? Is that what you are insinuating??

Secondly, we lost the civil with great casualties because Nigeria which comprises of many tribes like yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, kanuri, Tiv and a host of them together with foreign powers which great Britain and former Soviet union was among them teamed up and waged a war against us, and you expect the Igbos not to tell the story exactly as it happened??

The truth is that if it were to be the Yorubas, they will all be annihilated that is the fact.

You could not even take a Single Yoruba territory despite the fact that you tried to, but here you are beating Chest lol grin,. If it were to be Yoruba we were going to win that War.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:

Secondly, we lost the civil war with great casualties because Nigeria which comprises of many tribes like yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, kanuri, Tiv and a host of them together with foreign powers which great Britain and former Soviet union was among them teamed up and waged a war against us, and you expect the Igbos not to tell the story exactly as it happened??

Oga, leave epistle. You were flogged in Akure. Trying hard to dudge the bullet grin

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
The thing is were you flogged in Akure or not. Weather different or not. Or are those flogged not igbo
The indigenes of akure only flogged defaulters that came to decimate their sit of power simple. Igbos themselves won't tolerate that too that is the fact of life.

4 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Optional09: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

Typical of an average Igbos. All talks no facts.

Shm! For you.
Nna mhen , save me the sermon.

Lool! " us Yoruba's " grin grin

There you go ass hole? Here is the Yoruba lady farmer who later wrote a book that motivated me to start my farm in Ago Amodu a graduated geologist Yoruba hardworking lady who can’t find a job with her degree then started farming.

Here on this website you’ll find her books and her works https://adesolayinka.com

There are many More problems we face because we have leaders who are crack heads like you. No body from SW can have access to the Farmers loans and Grants yet nobody is saying anything what we found out is that the northerners are the only one benefitting from these programms. Me my friends who ventured into farming a couple of years ago have registered with BOA for the grants/loans since the program started. With our degrees we went back to farm with our own money all for the Fulanis to come with their cows and destroy our farms. Because you’re dumb you don’t knw the economic effects of this act.

The Notherners are also targeting Lagos markets to sell their farm produce, how will they sell and get profits if we have farms so they resulted in destroying our own farms so as to sell in their choice price in Lagos markets. Our people suffer the consequences they buy expensive food stuffs and you think thats cool?

No one is saying anything. I can go on and on

5 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
Oga, leave epistle. You were flogged in Akure. Trying hard to dudge the bullet grin
What prompted the flogging??
Waiting for your answer....

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:

Osu and lies. They way they put the narrative, you will think American and British soldiers came down to help Nigeria fight the cockroaches. One will not know they got support of nations like Nigeria. That is how losers behave. Narate a fight to his own advantage to get pity, not known that the world knows and have endure the truth. cheesy. When two kids fight, the loser among will say, people say he is older than me. That is the same narrative of the igbo sore loser.

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:

There you go ass hole? Here is the is Yoruba lady farmer who later wrote a book that motivated me to start my farm in Ago Amodu a graduated geologist Yoruba hardworking lady who can’t find a job with her degree de started farming.

Here on this website you’ll find her books and her works https://adesolayinka.com

There many More problems we face because we have leaders who are crack heads like. No Yoruba people can have access to the Farmers loans and Grants yet nobody is saying anything what we found out is that the northerners are the only one benefitting from these programm. Me my friends who ventured into farming a couple of years ago have registered with BOA for a since the program started. With our degrees we went back to farm wth our own money all for the Fulanis to come with their cows and destroy our farms. Because you’re dumb you don’t knw the economic effects of this act. They are

The Notherners are also targeting Lagos markets to sell their farm produce, how will they sell and get profits if we have farms so they resulted in destroying our own farms so as to sell in their choice price in Lagos markets.

No one is saying anything. I go go on and on

What's all these rubbish and IBO propagandas doing on my mention for earth sake? My gosh, are you that helpless and jobless that you would try to hard to justify your lies? What's this for crying out loud shocked grin

Just get a life already!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
What prompted the flogging??
Waiting for your answer....
Go and ask the eze and your fellow igbos that were flogged. Thought you were shouting it is a lie before.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Optional09: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

What's all these rubbish and IBO propagandas doing on my mention for earth sake? My gosh, are you that helpless and jobless that you would try to hard to justify your lies? What's this for crying out loud shocked grin

Just get a life already!

Go fvck your mama you scum, it’s an insult to call me Igbo

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:

Go fvck your mama you scum, it’s an insult to call me Igbo

Typical of omo IBO. I love the fact that you finally show your true color and frustration,anger you IBO's are known for.

Shm for you get a life jare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Perhaps, Colin amada , the Yoruba wanna be in ijebu ode has something to say too?? Say something bro! grin
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ipodstinks: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
The indigenes of akure only flogged defaulters that came to decimate their sit of power simple. Igbos themselves won't tolerate that too that is the fact of life.
Defaulter or not, are they igbo or not?

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You could not even take a Single Yoruba territory despite the fact that you tried to, but here you are beating Chest lol grin,. If it were to be Yoruba we were going to win that War.
Indeed an average Yorubas man is a liar and a propagandist. Which part of yoruba land did the Igbos tried to take and what for??

You lost Kwara to the fulanis and you're here yapping rubbish.

If the Yorubas were to face the world the way the great Igbos did there will be no single yoruba person alive by now, fact of life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Indeed an average Yorubas man is a liar and a propagandist. Which part of yoruba land did the Igbos tried to take and what for??

You last Kwara to the fulanis and you're here yapping rubbish.

If the Yorubas were to face the world the way the great Igbos did there will be no single yoruba person by now fact of life.

You have Started again hmm grin A Single Ore in Ondo State you could not captured, and if Yoruba go to War with Nigeria we are winning that War
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Olu20090:
I don't want to take sides on this issue but here is the obvious ...Yorubas, stop looking for trouble with Igbo people. Stop going to their shops to harass them or disenfranchise them like he said. Nobody is disenfranchising yorubas in SE or SS. If you want to dictate as you like even to chase Igbos out of Lagos, fine, get your own country Oduduwa and chase them out. I'll support you people if you do that under your own country. But trying to act the way you are acting under One Nigeria that you Yorubas support, haba Yorubas, think for a second nah, just think nah. Even other Nigerians can see you are the one looking for trouble. What started this problem also was on Yoruba...a Yoruba man entered Igbo territory to snatch their votes, which should never have happened.

Believe that slowpoke to your peril.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by IbrahimDamola: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
meccuno:
so women conquered them in battle? grin grin grin grin chaii

1st picture- Dahomey Female warrior with a severed Yoruba man's head.

2nd picture- pregnant dahomey female warrior getting ready for battle against Yoruba men.

Lexingtonsteel Abeg come tell us how we Yoruba really suffer for their hand no be small. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
We have always known Ogunlewe as a lunatic so nothing he says can surprise those that know him.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
focus7:

The usual chest beating and gragra.

Have you heard about Ojukwu instigating a war that got many Igbos killed when he built a bunker at Enugu to hide and at the end ran to Ghana to hide, have you also heard of another Igbo man called Kanu that started a revolt with so much noise, bragging and chest beating but disappeared for months and later resurfaced in Israel when he saw Python Dance, did you notice how much noise the said Kanu made towards the election when he thought Atiku will when and he bragged of coming back to Nigeria but has gone silent since his boss warn the election and jettisoned the idea of returning to Nigeria?

You're really a stark illiterate.

When did ojukwu run to Ghana? Even as great as Hitler was, he also had a bunker so, what's the big deal if ojukwu had a bunker?

The python dance gibberish is that a conventional war. Until you face the Igbos in a conventional war again like it happened in 1967, I'll not take your dumbass seriously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Lol how many Yoruba poeple are sleeping on the street? Oyo state alone is bigger than 3 States in South East ? How many Yoruba is Homeless ? Just say you hate Yoruba people and stop talking sh!t lol

Niger state is bigger than the entire SW, so?

How does landmass translate to development?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Chipink(f): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

That's a Propaganda not a Picture of Yoruba Abobaku, Abobaku have nothing to do with Ooni of Ife but Alaafin Of Oyo, but this news and Picture came out after the Dealth of Ooni of Ife which means it was Propaganda to generate traffic.

I has everything to do with it.
I live in southwest too
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by IbrahimDamola: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:

I am Yoruba from Ogun state I happened to have lived in the city all my life until 2014 my export business took me down to Oyo what I saw on my tour from Ogun to Oke Ogun down to Saki, Igbise Ago Amodu, igboho Ilorin, I actually tour down to Mina in that route. I was in shock of my life when I got to Mina to realized that I might actually get killed if I continued in that journey Sharia in Mina! And I like to drink beer

Back to the Yoruba people, when I got to Oyo I see most of our young Yoruba people driving Okada and Agbero blocking the road with stick and all that then I asked them what happened why are you riding okada and all this dirty jobs see lands why are you not farming they said. En Oko ke awon oba ati baalle ti ta Ile fun Fulani that they better not go to form that they’ll be killed by the Fulani’s they showsed me everything. My people are in serious poverty, I was outraged through out that journey I decided I will not leave my change for any of them till I get back home. Infact come to Lagos now in Ikeja where I use to live the Igbo has bought almost all the properties even computer village with drug money, in Agege Hausa people has bought all our lands raping all our underaged children you there not say anything they say before you get stabbed. See there is a problem we don’t have leaders in Yoruba land. I wish I can state all I saw. There is a problem my brothers

You are very correct, but our Yoruba people will not listen. The rate of almajirism in Yorubaland is at its highest peak as we speak, education in yorubaland is at it's lowest ebb. Go to oke- koto and moricas in Agege, you'll think you are in katsina, Abokki everywhere, stealing and raping Yoruba little kids yet we Yoruba can't do anything but instead it is Igbos that are minding their own business that we insult.

Yoruba ronu o.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Niger state is bigger than the entire SW, so?

How does landmass translate to development?

I didn't say anything about Development, read my comment again and read the comment of the person I directed the comment to, and despite the fact that your Region is the smallest you are still backward.
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
Osu and lies. They way they put the narrative, you will think American and British soldiers came down to help Nigeria fight the cockroaches. One will not know they got support of nations like Nigeria. That is how losers behave. Narate a fight to his own advantage to get pity, not known that the world knows and have endure the truth. cheesy. When two kids fight, the loser among will say, people say he is older than me. That is the same narrative of the igbo sore loser.
Abobaku, lies and propaganda will not help you on this one.
You went to Google just to make it look as if the countries listed supporting Biafra were actually shipping arms and ammunitions down to Biafra. The truth is that some of those countries listed were only supporting Biafra by sending food and nothing more. The countries that was supporting Nigeria were shipping arms and ammunitions and soldiers too. I keep telling people that what the Igbos fought is nothing but a world war and they fought the war without losing any of their lands.
If it were to be the cockroaches in the waste, they will all be annihilated.

Kwara state is a case study of what am saying. Only the fulanis took away Kwara state from them imagine if it were the world that came for them.

3 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by totit: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

You are very correct, but our Yoruba people will not listen. The rate of almajirism in Yorubaland is at its highest peak as we speak, education in yorubaland is at it's lowest ebb. Go to oke- koto, moricas in Agege, you'll think you are katsina, Abokki everywhere, stealing and raping Yoruba little kids yet we Yoruba can't do anything but instead it is Igbos that are minding their own business that we insult.

Yoruba ronu o.
I can see you Yoruba has lately improved greatly. Hmmm shocked

I knew we would find you here, Colins. By the way, how is mama IBO in ijebu ode?

3 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chipink:

I has everything to do with it.
I live in southwest too

Ooni of Ife have nothing to do with Abobaku, it is Alaafin of Oyo that Have something to do with Abobaku, this came out after the Dealth of Ooni of Ife and not Alaafin which means it is Propaganda, even the practice have been stopped in Oyo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/518810-ooni-ife-burial-truth-alleged-abobaku.html
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Abobaku, lies and propaganda will not help you on this one.
You went to Google just to make it look as if the countries listed supporting Biafra were actually shipping arms and ammunitions down to Biafra. The truth is that some of those countries listed were only supporting Biafra by sending food and nothing more. The countries that was supporting Nigeria were shipping arms and ammunitions and soldiers too. I keep telling people that what the Igbos fought is nothing but a world war and they fought the war without losing any of their lands.
If it were to be the cockroaches in the waste, they will all be annihilated.

Kwara state is a case study of what am saying. Only the fulanis took away Kwara state from them imagine if it were the world that came for them.

It was Ilorin and not Kwara State and that doesn't change the fact that it was a Yoruba war Lord that let that happened and we did not lost any lands all what we lost was the kingship of Ilorin not Lands, Yoruba still live there and they still control the City. Do you know that all Yoruba Lands in Kwara are all Conquered Lands taken away from other tribes ?

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You have Started again hmm grin A Single Ore in Ondo State you could not captured, and if Yoruba go to War with Nigeria we are winning that War
Lol Yorubas and lies are inseparable.
Point of correction, Igbos never had it in mind to capture ore, I mean why would they do that?? Was the land of ore filled with gold or oil that will move them to think of ever doing that?? The truth is that they were heading to dordan barracks in Lagos which was Nigerians sit of power then to capture gowon and his men. But unfortunately for them they were intercepted at ore that was exactly what happened fact of life.

If yoruba were to fight the world the way the great Igbos did no yoruba person will be alive by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by enemybulldozer(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
ipodstinks:
Defaulter or not, are they igbo or not?
What was the reason why they were flogged??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family May Sue UK Govt Over "Illegal Rendition" Of IPOB Leader / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Sued Atiku In Wike’s Name / Akwa Ibom Governor Faults Federal Govt Over Rehabilitation Of Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.