Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) (32548 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Offpoint1: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Perfect definition of "be careful what you wish for"

gringrin

one reason I'm so scared of being a father, if my kid take after me.... I'm gonna chain himgrin
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Probably an internet mother. Women of these days are so careless, they pay no mind to the activities of their kids during play time. All they do is post pictures for likes on facebook and slay all day for the gram, that is their stock in trade.

They delegate their motherly duties to the househelp who knows little or nothing about child care. Marrying these new generation women is a suicide mission. D'banj childs' death comes to mind. That baby wouldn't have drowned if the mother gave it proper care and attention. May God help us.

Sometimes, you guys just yap around like you're so perfect. Will you tell me your mum followed you all through out your playing days while growing up? You want to tell me you never got injured or made a mistake as a kid while playing? Did your mum or dad follow you to the play ground or did she tie you up in her wrapper all through?

Guy grow up and let the kids play. They get stronger and gets to learn a lot while playing with their mates than with their parents watching over them. At least this boy won't venture a tire again in his life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2019
I can't explain the sudden fear that gripped me as soon as I saw this picture. Am I claustrophobic? OMG.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by HarbySloy(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
The place i regret entering when i was small was inside Tank, My friend and I.
But we help each other when there was no help from anyone around, i just have to lift him up through my shoulder and he looks for something else to save me too. I wan cry that day, since then i know dey near Tank again
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Flog him well so he'll never go close to one again.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Spartacus101(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2019
This one pass play
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Probably an internet mother. Women of these days are so careless, they pay no mind to the activities of their kids during play time. All they do is post pictures for likes on facebook and slay all day for the gram, that is their stock in trade.

They delegate their motherly duties to the househelp who knows little or nothing about child care. Marrying these new generation women is a suicide mission. D'banj childs' death comes to mind. That baby wouldn't have drowned if the mother gave it proper care and attention. May God help us.
Please shut up, she'll be with the kid 24/7 like eagle shey. Look at how he conveniently removed d father from caring of a child.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Helena6(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Get help before it is too late.

delugajackson:

Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by KubwaBoy: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2019
vanida6:
Lolx some kids re funny cheesy
Can we raise such funny kids together?
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by funmike83(f): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
The beating when go follow this rescue operation ehn...
I trust our naija mothers. They dont fúck around

Mother's of nowadays don't believe in beating, i personally don't believe in it esp when you have naughty and adventurous kids. Wat he went through before the mother rescued him is enough lesson . He dares not try such again . most Importantly mothers should always be at alert and always know wat your kid is doing at every point in time
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by bmos(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2019
vanida6:
Lolx some kids re funny cheesy

That kid will never go near used or un-unsed tyre next time.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2019
ajon1:
And the mother had time for video shoot when rescuing her son? Stvpid news

Was she the one who shoot the video? No.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by penearth(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Chevrolet express bus is a new bus that has gear fault. price 1.5m call: 07062457055

Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2019
midehi2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

How did he entered there in the first place grin

This made my day like seriously cheesy cheesy
Na wetin him go explain to the mama be that. grin
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by eventsmallchops: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2019
they like experimenting .
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2019
eghuan1:

Sometimes, you guys just yap around like you're so perfect. Will you tell me your mum followed you all through out your playing days while growing up? You want to tell me you never got injured or made a mistake as a kid while playing? Did your mum or dad follow you to the play ground or did she tie you up in her wrapper all through?

Guy grow up and let the kids play. They get stronger and gets to learn a lot while playing with their mates than with their parents watching over them. At least this boy won't venture a tire again in his life.
I wonder
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Wow,this one weak me ooh cheesy
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Emeluejc: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2019
And she had time to take pictures and video..what a wonderful mother...
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by banio: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2019
Or11:
When pikin ask for PS4 and na your condemned tyre you give an make e play with.

Life is lucky lucky, not all fingers are equal. Small finger, ring finger, middle finger, index finger and the thumb are never equal.

1 Like

Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2019
funmike83:

Mother's of nowadays don't believe in beating, i personally don't believe in it esp when you have naughty and adventurous kids. Wat he went through before the mother rescued him is enough lesson . He dares not try such again . most Importantly mothers should always be at alert and always know wat your kid is doing at every point in time
Well thats a shame. At this time even the oyinbos are beginning to question the wisdom of not whupping the kids and all that bullshit findings from some faceless psychologists
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by BrokenCock: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Nigerian Kids this days are funny, see how this 4 year old kid fold himself inside a tyre and started weeping which was later rescued by his mother.

Watch the hilarious video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/pains-kid-fold-himself-inside-tyre.html
This days or these days?
Paapa like u no sabi spell sef
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Cation(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2019
MTN data for you!
1 gig -#600
2 gig -#1,100
5 gig -#2,600
Contact 081-3872-5538
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Cation(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2019
MTN data for you!
1 gig -#600
2 gig -#1,100
5 gig -#2,600
Contact 081-3872-5538
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Bleodon01(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2019
Bobo play play your play play too much.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2019
fvckme:
I don't know why am laughing sef���

perhaps you're seeing one big cassava close by
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2019
How the lil nigga take get in there na wetin I no just fit undastand. grin
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by oluakin08: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2019
gain in rascality
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2019
I can imagine perfectly the feeling that boy must have had.

Chai......those days. The things we did.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by DICKstractor: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Seeing this picture gives me joy... Atleast the indomie generation still carry some of our legacies(play)... Some of our childhood plays have gone on extinction....
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Emeluejc:
And she had time to take pictures and video..what a wonderful mother...

Why not.

Its not like he is dying or something.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin Nigerians kids and madness are like 5 and 6

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
in our days... cain would have been used to rescue you.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Cue4rm: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2019
peteruuu:
Chai. Some kids can be very playful you know...
I still remember wetin I do my mama those days..
grin
Lord bless every mother on NL and outside NL .
Our modern days slay mamas needs help too o Lord.

To marry a slay mama now is a curse oh.
Either her pant has been used for benz or alot of jazz has been deposited into her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / Twins Adorably Recreate Childhood Photo From 20 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.