Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) (32670 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda / Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by itu404(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2019
Some came down heavily on mothers, others laughed over it as part of childhood development, as for me i go for the latter. From mexico to Madagascar, from cape to Cairo, kids are just the same those who do not have do not know.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by poyet(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Reminds me of when I sat in a bucket and got stuck in it. I laughed at first, but when jungle matured and I couldn't rescue meyslf, I started crying until, like this little girl, my momma came to my rescue.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Cue4rm:

To marry a slay mama now is a curse oh.
Either her pant has been used for benz or alot of jazz has been deposited into her
..or her brain box has been reduced to ZERO.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Oluschenco(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2019
franchasng:
Lolz, my best friends....I so much love kids no matter how ugly, dirty, stubborn or troublesome they are, I just can't stop loving these creatures called kids, everything about them is just so crazily weird cheesy cheesy

Going forward, he will never near anything tyre in his life shocked cheesy

This person get sense
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Or11: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
freshdude99:

Ps4 makes them very dull and lazy but tyre play makes them strong physically and mentally. I play that tyre play tire

Story, I never played with tyre as a kid but I’m a hardworking nigga. Scientists have proven that kids who are exposed to video games and tablets have a higher IQ
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Divay22(f): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrMcJay:

I named my own tyre Volvo.

I'll be rolling the thing and be shouting voom voom round the street like an upcoming Oro masquerade.
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin

Reminds me those days when we played with our foot wear a.k.a slippers, we use it to play a particular game called rubber band game
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
That boy is a great actor
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by PrettyEneawan(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin cheesy Good Old Days
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by dailynaijanews(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
When setting up your home studio, an important factor to take into consideration is the type of monitor to buy. Besides the acoustics of your room, this will greatly impact the listening experience in your studio. If you pick the wrong monitor for the kind of room you will be using, you could hinder your ability to create recordings that would translate when played in other environments.
You should know that the easiest way to take room acoustics out of the picture is with a good pair of headphones. With these, you will have zero reflected sounds hitting your ears, with the left side playing directly into your left ear, and the right one doing the same to your right ear.
Monitors will introduce acoustics into the scene, making both ears hear both sides, giving it different listening experience. Having this in mind, monitors still remain important since a lot of music is enjoyed through some kind of speaker.

For more, visit: https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-studio-monitor/
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by SVC6000: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
+++ MOMO CHALLENGE +++
grin+++ MOMO CHALLENGE +++
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by geezynoni: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ds one needs cane
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Brainy25: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wetin enter d pikin head first wey he enter am
And d mother still has time to shoot the video
Stupidity upon stupidity we see every single day
Hmmmmm

Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kids do the funniest thing . . . .But love of a mother! kiss
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by DECENCY3: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Probably an internet mother. Women of these days are so careless, they pay no mind to the activities of their kids during play time. All they do is post pictures for likes on facebook and slay all day for the gram, that is their stock in trade.

They delegate their motherly duties to the househelp who knows little or nothing about child care. Marrying these new generation women is a suicide mission. D'banj childs' death comes to mind. That baby wouldn't have drowned if the mother gave it proper care and attention. May God help us.

Shat Ap!

Who is this?

Can you take care of a child?

Can you marry a woman?

New generation men always looking for any means to demean womanhood.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lol kids life sha. I remember having a big tyre then means you were a big boy. �
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Themhi1: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
End time tyre!!
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lol what a stubborn child.Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Or11:

Story, I never played with tyre as a kid but I’m a hardworking nigga. Scientists have proven that kids who are exposed to video games and tablets have a higher IQ
Bros scientists wants to sell their invented technology ok. Abi no be scientists research the video games and tablets? And you expect them to tell you it makes children dull? Lol Abeg tell us another story, I belong to #TeamTyre play anyday.
Re: Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos) by Or11: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
freshdude99:

Bros scientists wants to sell their invented technology ok. Abi no be scientists research the video games and tablets? And you expect them to tell you it makes children dull? Lol Abeg tell us another story, I belong to #TeamTyre play anyday.

Lol na wa for you bros. So na farmer invent tyre abi. Scientists have also proven that watching too much TV makes children dull. Who invented TV my brother?Let’s do a deal, buy your kids tyre to play with and I will buy mine video games, make we come see who go smart pass decades to come. Deal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.