Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) (5939 Views)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerian man films the heated argument between his wife and his mom in the U.S
A video has emerged of a heated confrontation between a mom and her daughter-in-law in the U.S.
According to the video filmed by the husband, the mom is complaining about the lack of adequate care from her son, Dimeji’s wife, Dayo. She also accused Dayo of preventing people from getting close to Dimeji.
However, in her defense, Dayo stated that she can’t be begging her mother-in-law with food, adding that it was her decision not to eat. .
The woman went further to accuse Dayo of treating her shabbily because she doesn’t have someone like her. She vows that if God truly exists, her sons’ wives will also do same to her.
Dayo then fires back by calling her mother-in-law a witch with legs of misfortune. She also went further to threaten her with jail if she touches her. The video ended with the woman cursing Dayo and saying she’ll leave America empty handed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6vh3zP7ND0
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Investbrooker: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2019
And this clown claim to be Yoruba?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:
And this clown claim to be Yoruba?
No Yoruba culture here. no respect for his mother in law. very bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Investbrooker: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Tell me why you had to mention their tribe.

You shamless thing.
And you claim to be Yoruba. You are nothing but a bastard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2019
Afonjas...SMH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Philistine(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

You shamless thing.
He is not a genuine Yoruba, his mother might have played an 'Away match'

6 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Investbrooker: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2019
Philistine:

He is not a genuine Yoruba, his mother might have played an 'Away match'
Of course. No Yoruba will ever open this type of thread with that type of topic.
Omo ale jati jati ni bobo yen.

3 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Prompto: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2019
I will take this over the endless killing of Igbo men who brought their uneducated Igbo ladies to the state by their husband

Johnnyessence:

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

You shamless thing.
it's your father and your mother that you are talking to here. you never yield to instructions, and it's really affecting you. change for good before it is too late. back to sender in double fold. you will always be bittered for the rest of your life. I exposed the bad habit the lady inculcate here, and you are here behaving the same way. you never yield to home training, it's always error in your life.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

Of course. No Yoruba will ever open this type of thread with that type of topic.
Omo ale jati jati ni bobo yen.
I will always be open the type of thread cos' it's good to exposed the bad ones among Yoruba people. Yorubas are proud of their culture. they even discuss the issues on ''Your view" on tvc news this morning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Investbrooker: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
it's your father and your mother that you are talking. back to sender in double fold. you will always be bittered for the rest of your life. I exposed the bad habit the lady inculcate here, and you are here behaving the same way. you never yield to home training, it's always error in your life.
You this shameless thing. Tell me why you had to mention her tribe. You are not Yoruba but Ibo.

Yoruba man caught stealing in the market.
Yoruba woman caught on video fighting blah blah blah.

No Yoruba will never open a thread with this type of topic. only Ibo's do this. You have just been exposed. Because you speak and write Yoruba doesnt make you one.

8 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Prompto:
I will take this over the endless killing of Igbo men who brought their uneducated Igbo ladies to the state by their husband

Hmmmmm I pray that they change for good.

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Investbrooker: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I will always be open the type of thread cos' it's good to exposed the bad ones among Yoruba people. Yorubas are proud of their culture. they even discuss the issues on ''Your view" on tvc news this morning.
You are not Yoruba. You have been exposed.
Deomelo, oduavanguard, odvanguard, totit, come see our "Yoruba brother"

7 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by pchukwudi: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2019
Can you imagine? tongue

Why on earth is someone so hypocritical and is actually bashing the Igbos on this thread? What do the Igbo's have to do with this?

And how come no one is saying now that the Yoruba's hate themselves and how that is their biggest undoing? Or does that stereotyped narrative only apply when a certain group from the other side do the exact same thing?

#Hypocrisy.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

You this shameless thing. Tell me why you had to mention her tribe. You are not Yoruba but Ibo.

No Yoruba will never open a thread with this type of topic. only Ibo's do this. You have just been exposed. Because you speak and write Yoruba doesnt make you one.
I'm a Yoruba man and I will always exposed what's bad in our society. all the social media platform has carried it and condemn this act. Infact they even discuss it in morayo ''your view'' program today in tvc news. instablog9ja has carried it and other bloggers. the wife need to apologize for this clueless act.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2019
pchukwudi:
Can you imagine? tongue

Why on earth is someone so hypothetical and is actually bashing the Igbos on this thread? What do the Igbo's have to do with this?

And how come no one is saying now that the Yoruba's hate themselves and how that is their biggest undoing? Or does that stereotyped narrative only apply when a certain group from the other side do the exact same thing?

#Hypocrisy.

exactly, Infact what the lady did to her mother in law is what people condemning. very bad no respect. no culture here. she has no respect for his elders and it's very bad. it cut across the ethnic lines. it's an hyprocrisy when you are condemning a tribe that does it and it cut across the tribal lines.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

you better call your oga here to condemn the act.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

you better call your oga here to condemn the act. stop been hyprocrite here please. exposed bad character in our society.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Hmm. The man is a Sissy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by SchmidtHammer: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

You are nothing as an individual. Your tribe, religion and state of origin doesn't give you any value as much as you hope it does. Try to preserve the dignity of your parents first because you don't sound like someone with a proper education.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Oshi
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Is this op no longer from osun state?
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by ngadaAwo: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2019
[s]
Investbrooker:

[/s]
shatap you're a yeroba Muslim
you guys hate the truth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2019
schoolboij:
Is this op no longer from osun state?
I'm from osun state, so condemn the act OK.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by coolzeal(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2019
I did my Youth service in Ondo state, at one of those Akoko. I saw first hand how some peeps over there beat up their mom.. The culprits are from both genders. SMH.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by totit: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

Don't stress it he's just one of those atikulators that is still suffering and yet to recover from the election lost. By the way, he's just one of those omo nna base in Yoruba land, Oshogbo precisely.

Thank you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by nwanyionitsha: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

You shamless thing.
But from the language, we already know they are yorubas. So mentioning their tribe means nothing .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by nwanyionitsha: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Prompto:

How did igbos come into this matter if not for inferiority complex. Nobody is competing with you before you go and commit suicide.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/battered-wife-stabs-husband-to-death/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiFu7TJt_LgAhVw1-AKHeAVBEAQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2LkqdWE84S01v9ezKpIK9H

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/26/nigerian-woman-delaware-kills-husband-sleeping-sister&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiFu7TJt_LgAhVw1-AKHeAVBEAQFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw10kBbxjEey3E4fhigcPdSV

These are yoruba women who killed their husbands both at home and abroad.
You must be sick to tribalize this issue. The person who opened this thread, is he an igbo person? Even if he is, are those women quarreling not yorubas? How did igbo become part of the topic?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Dansiki1: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc oamj4
What a jobless liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Govt. Recovers N282.5m From AMCON – Gov. Matawalle / Flood: Delta Records 22 New Babies In IDP Camps / Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.