Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) (5946 Views)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by IbrahimDamola: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afamed:

I burst you abi.

Alufarudeeen my dear Muslim brother, how many underaged girls you Don rape today for ile kewu in the spirit of Alufaism? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Amumaigwe: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Prompto:
I will take this over the endless killing of Igbo men who brought their uneducated Igbo ladies to the state by their husband

We are appalled by the utter display of rudeness and insolence to a mother-in-law by member of a tribe who claims that respect is their hallmark and you are busy calling out igbo.
Igbo keh you there.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by agadez007(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Instead of condemning their sister,they are here calling "Ibo ibo ibo" like some drugged animals
The average yoruba man have mental problem

can you blame them,their ancestor landed on his head when he was kicked out of their coven in the sky

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by OmoDavido(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
God what kind of husband is this ,that will allow his wife to insult his own mother to this extent.

O Lord help me not to have this kind of lady that will disrespect my mum and family members as wife in, Amen.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by PenlsCaP: 1:49am On Mar 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You and that lady have something in common lack of home training .

Lol I though u were claiming to come from north why are this pained on this topic grin
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Lekan1o1: 1:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I no dey run before hyprocrite. you ought to have mature in this manner, your 30k stipend still hasn't built any Hut for you. change your ways of life.

I'm a proud omo oodua too.. And I condemn this act.
Pls ignore them, they think anybody will be as stupid as they are.
I'm shocked at their , instead of calling spade a spade they are here playing tribal card it's a shame. Pls ignore them totally.
Just say "ok"
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Lekan1o1:

I'm a proud omo oodua too.. And I condemn this act.
Pls ignore them, they think anybody will be as stupid as they are.
I'm shocked at their , instead of calling spade a spade they are here playing tribal card it's a shame. Pls ignore them totally.
Just say "ok"
thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:12am On Mar 09, 2019
OmoDavido:
God what kind of husband is this ,that will allow his wife to insult his own mother to this extent.

O Lord help me not to have this kind of lady that will disrespect my mum and family members as wife in, Amen.
there's nothing he can do, he's in foreign land, and in foreign land, women's right are always protected.

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13am On Mar 09, 2019
Amumaigwe:

We are appalled by the utter display of rudeness and insolence to a mother-in-law by member of a tribe who claims that respect is their hallmark and you are busy calling out igbo.
Igbo keh you there.
that isn't good at all.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:14am On Mar 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Alufarudeeen my dear Muslim brother, how many underaged girls you Don rape today for ile kewu in the spirit of Alufaism? grin
you catch him blue handed. wow what a good reply for him.

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by duncun: 5:49am On Mar 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Optional09: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2019
This one no be wife Na wolf
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Prompto: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is your father paying me to decide what I can talk about n not talk about on NL
nwanyionitsha:
How did igbos come into this matter if not for inferiority complex. Nobody is competing with you before you go and commit suicide.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/battered-wife-stabs-husband-to-death/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiFu7TJt_LgAhVw1-AKHeAVBEAQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2LkqdWE84S01v9ezKpIK9H

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/26/nigerian-woman-delaware-kills-husband-sleeping-sister&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiFu7TJt_LgAhVw1-AKHeAVBEAQFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw10kBbxjEey3E4fhigcPdSV

These are yoruba women who killed their husbands both at home and abroad.
You must be sick to tribalize this issue. The person who opened this thread, is he an igbo person? Even if he is, are those women quarreling not yorubas? How did igbo become part of the topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: Sleeping Giant Nigeria Stirs And entire World Takes Notice. / Fashola: FG Will Support Developmental Initiatives Of States / Lagos East By-Election: Supreme Court Affirms Abiru’s Victory, APC Hails Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.