Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) (5969 Views)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None / Dapchi: Leah Sharibu Reunites With Her Mother In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Afamed: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, plz shatap and get out. cheesy
I burst you abi.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afamed:

You have switched to your alternative Moniker. Shameless Liepod
anyone that speaks sense to your brain are igbo people, definitely you are hyprocrite here. you are not ready to change for better. show your mom face and let us see you. sarrki your boss can't be talking this way.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I will start ignore him here, because I don't even like talking to a liar like johnnyessence.
you start ignoring me cos' I will never tolerate rubbish in the year 2019. stop being hyprocrite here. go and collect your Npower 30k stipend.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by diadem10: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

Tell me why you had to mention their tribe.

You shamless thing.
And you claim to be Yoruba. You are nothing but a bastard.

Jonnyessensce is an Ibo man. Don't you know already?

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
I will not waste my time watching shit.your thread is
a tribal war.And I'm just trying to correct you to stop call for war BTW Yoruba and your tribe.
Johnnyessence:
hyprocrite, I hope you have collect your 30k Npower stipend. it's the abusive language of the lady in video I condemn. you now want to change it to political fight, I won't tolerate. go and watch the video and come here back to comment.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by diadem10: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I will always be open the type of thread cos' it's good to exposed the bad ones among Yoruba people. Yorubas are proud of their culture. they even discuss the issues on ''Your view" on tvc news this morning.

Can you swear on your children or unborn children that you are a Yoruba?
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afamed:

Old gist, hide your face lying liepod
I no dey run before hyprocrite. you ought to have mature in this manner, your 30k stipend still hasn't built any Hut for you. change your ways of life.

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

Can you swear on your children or unborn children that you are a Yoruba?
I'm a Yoruba man and I'm proud of it. I'm proud of my culture and good behavior.

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I will not waste my time watching shit.your thread is
a tribal war.And I'm just trying to correct you to stop call for war BTW Yoruba and your tribe.
do you condemn what the lady did to her mother in law in the first place. stop behaving childish here. watch the video and come here to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

Jonnyessensce is an Ibo man. Don't you know already?
johnnyessence is a Yoruba man that's proud of his culture. I don't tolerate trash. I maintain my integrity.

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afamed:

PDP undertaker, you have no shame
I know that your coco nut head will change it to political fight. watch the video back and come back here to comment.

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by diadem10: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I'm a Yoruba man and I'm proud of it. I'm proud of my culture and good behavior.

I asked you to swear with your children or unborn children. Omo OSU.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by diadem10: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
johnnyessence is a Yoruba man that's proud of his culture. I don't tolerate trash. I maintain my integrity.

Lol. See OSU. Very shameless one at that.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by fhranchez(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
self deflection, hypocrisy, backstabbing, naivety, eye service are qualities of a particular tribe in naija. by their mentions you shall know them

3 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

Lol. See OSU. Very shameless one at that.
you stop playing tribal politics. condemn the act an not murmur here. hyprocrite man that's jumping from one thread to another.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by diadem10: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you stop playing tribal politics. condemn the act an not murmur here. hyprocrite man that's jumping from one thread to another.

Will you keep quiet? Yeye OSU
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

I asked you to swear with your children or unborn children. Omo OSU.
you clueless hyprocrite, which tribe you belong in the first place. let us reply ourselves in Yoruba language. then I will know who train you. reply me in Yoruba language . let's be chatting in Yoruba language from henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by haffaze777(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Investbrooker:

Of course. No Yoruba will ever open this type of thread with that type of topic.
Omo ale jati jati ni bobo yen.

That mofo is not yoruba

1 Like

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Based on my experience in this America, I will never blame that lady until I hear both sides of the story. Some grandmas here cause more trouble than peace in their son's homes.

I know a lady who is in this same situation in her home right now. The mother in law treats her as trash while the husband's does nothing because she just arrived. A day will come when she will decide to fight back now and I'm sure some people will be tag her a bad wife.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by diadem10: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you clueless hyprocrite, which tribe you belong in the first place. let us reply ourselves in Yoruba language. then I will know who train you. reply me in Yoruba language . let's be chatting in Yoruba language from henceforth.

OSU elede ni e.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

OSU elede ni e.
ni gbati mo mo wipe ko si lakaye ninu ori re. oni Di Adura gidigidi.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by diadem10: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:

OSU, lo KO bi won ti n KO Yoruba. Omo irankiran.

2 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Afamed: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Lying liepod.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Afamed: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Grow up lying propagandist
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

OSU, lo KO bi won ti n KO Yoruba. Omo irankiran.
oye ki oloko bi Awon Yoruba shee gbe igbe aye irele. igbe aye buruku ni ogbe Yi. ode lewu gidi gidi niiiii.

3 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afamed:
Lying liepod.
speak Yoruba here, let's know who you be hyprocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afamed:

Grow up lying propagandist
hyprocrite I'm a propagandists like your clueless master sarki and grand master lie Mohammed. you have to change for good.

3 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by diadem10: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
oye ki oloko bi Awon Yoruba shee gbe igbe aye irele. igbe aye buruku ni ogbe Yi. ode lewu gidi gidi niiiii.

Kini wi? OSU elede.
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Afamed: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
hyprocrite I'm a propagandists like your clueless master sarki and grand master lie Mohammed. you have to change for good.
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Afamed: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
You have suddenly mortgaged your Intergrity for propaganda. No shame
Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

Kini wi? OSU elede.
oti gbon naa. Lo toro lakaye lodo Olorunoba ko fun oo. oku diee to fun. ogbon jina sieee. eranko ni ti ko gbo ibawi. osi ti keko.

3 Likes

Re: Life In America, Yoruba Housewife And Her Mother In Law - Shame(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afamed:

You have suddenly mortgaged your Intergrity for propaganda. No shame
I maintain my integrity to the fullest. you are the one that has mortgaged it because you are collecting 30k per month from BMO payroll. just have to be serious for once in this year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: Sleeping Giant Nigeria Stirs And entire World Takes Notice. / Ayodele Fayose Spotted At Apc Secretariat In Ado Ekiti - Photo / LASG To Divert Traffic At Marine Bridge For Emergency Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.