Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions (23572 Views)

Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by juwoonn(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
I know one day Nigeria will become a better place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWf8TnpJmao&t=225s
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by loadedvibes: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tnb
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by STRENGTHesq(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Davash222:
You returned 37M Nawao

I reserve my comment.
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Ayobami7(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by macello4(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
ayomidan:
assuming the woman kept quiet,she might haven't got all this donation...eni ba dake ti ara e a ba dake
u are right. but i think she meet the right parson who help in echoing her voice. Its good to speak out and be heard by the right ppl or persons.

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by STRENGTHesq(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
GeoSilYe:
Ahan this woman that was promoted, paid for her honesty, given a lot of gifts, moved from her one room apartment and had interviews across different radio stations in Lagos came out to say that she wasn't remembered or a given a dime?!

I know her personally oh, let her not say this rubbish.

Na wa oh.

I need to show my people this.

What kind of lie is this?

She has finally finished everything given to her and now is looking for more. When people were helping her in MMIA she didn't remember anybody after she "blew" now she wants to remain relevant and Nigerians as usual have donated to her again!

This one weak me.
Calm down
She didn't say she wasn't rewarded handsomely but rather she should have been made an ambassador to inculcate good values to kids #Igboamaka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Litmus: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
martineverest:
the fact that people are celebrating her nice gesture shows how hard it is to find a disciplined/accountable/trustworthy/incorruptible nigerians

Or millions of Nigerians are similar to this woman but world media chose to concentrate on the dishonest ones in order to paint a negative picture of Nigeria where the majority of black people live. And perhaps publicising this woman's deeds in the form of rewarding her is some Nigerians attempt at redressing this demonization of Nigerians and informing young Nigerians that they are honest and most remain so. When people are demonized it is quite easy for those people to become as they are painted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
landmark86:
She deserve more than that
Am ready to give her 2m in addition, let her call me on this no: 0803266324* .
Oga show me legit way to make the money like you. Life nor dey smile at me
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by BanevsJoker(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
ayomidan:
assuming the woman kept quiet,she might haven't got all this donation...eni ba dake ti ara e a ba dake
Remember "I call Lati, he no pick call". If you don't speak out, we have a lot of distractions in this country, you'll be forgotten.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Topmaike007(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
martineverest:
the fact that people are celebrating her nice gesture shows how hard it is to find a disciplined/accountable/trustworthy/incorruptible nigerians
even God knows I can't return such money
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by kannymoore(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
gurunlocker:
There's something strange about Nigerians.

We have a lot of calous people, but we have much more of caring people cool

Most of the callous ones are here on Nairaland!

You need to see the sickening comments that pervaded here the day that video first came out here.

That was the day I realised that 80% of the folks here are irreparably damaged from the inside out and if this same place is actually a microcosm of Nigeria then I'm sorry; this country might never move forward!
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
HayZed Computer.
If u based around Bank Olodo Ibadan and looking for a cheap price computer center
come beside olodo community grammar school for ur.
*Typesetting :- #50/pages.
*Photocopy :- over 50copies #5.
*Printing :- #30.
*Graphic Design :- #200.
For ur jamb re-print & waec checking or School Project call:-
09022614354. U can also send whatsap message.

Thankz.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Gerrard59(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:
Well deserved mama...

This is indeed a very useless and hopeless country where immoralities and corruption are celebrated to the high heavens instead of exemplary and honest exhibitions such as this woman's.

How do you encourage and motivate others not to keep lost and found items in a situation such as this.

She did a good thing by returning lost monies but expecting to be rewarded is hypocritical and disingenuous. Does she return the money to be rewarded or she does it because it's the right thing to do?

Good for her that folks donated but it's a wrong mindset. You don't do good because you want to be rewarded but rather because it's the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Josh44s(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Omooo na to apply for cleaner job in Murtala Mohammed Airport be that

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by docmoses(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Temptee101:
She's a rare breed
Igbo Amaka sha
na iya basira u dey call igbo?
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
landmark86:

Account number: 1009189019
Account name: Anini Tobolore Obérure
Bank: GTBANK

Please send the 2M naira to this Account, Thanks & GOD bless
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by educhigo: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
i need work in airport even if to clean toilet..���
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good stuff
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by LexngtonSteele: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
GeoSilYe:
Ahan this woman that was promoted, paid for her honesty, given a lot of gifts, moved from her one room apartment and had interviews across different radio stations in Lagos came out to say that she wasn't remembered or a given a dime?!

I know her personally oh, let her not say this rubbish.

Na wa oh.

I need to show my people this.

What kind of lie is this?

She has finally finished everything given to her and now is looking for more. When people were helping her in MMIA she didn't remember anybody after she "blew" now she wants to remain relevant and Nigerians as usual have donated to her again!

This one weak me.

WOW. This is bad if true. It means she's a 419 scammer
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by sirmascot: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Davash222:
You returned 37M Nawao

I reserve my comment.
Nope bro..... She'd quit the job at #12million..... That's very certain
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by neonly: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
careytommy37:
For me o, anybody that can forget such huge amount of monies probably has a ton more of that stashed somewhere.
I would never return anything.

Maybe he or she was under duress or been tail by unknown pple family problems etc so Pls don't say dat I have forgotten some very important devices onside a bus why I don't know
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by duruZed(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
She need to be celebrated, if she has done the opposite you will see other naija lashing at the igbo people. But i thank God she did the right thing and i thank all nigerians for their selfless effort in uplifting her spirit. No matter our differences i still love my fellow country men, Gnd bless us all.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by felix10(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
National honour will not be given to people like her but will be given to thief's.

Nigeria polithief.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
martineverest:
they are rewarding her

Y didn't they reward her b4 she cried out?
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by yemiyemi: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is extremely rare gesture from Igbos we all know....Abi she got married to another tribe nii? grin grin grin grin

Anyway, make i kuku congratulate her at least for the first time we are witnessing this rare and good gesture from Igbo amakas..

As usual, make i go confirm her real identity from Igwe....Even though i know that igwe will surely compromise and admit shes from Igbo Land grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by GeoSilYe(f): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
felix10:
National honour will not be given to people like her but will be given to thief's.

Nigeria polithief.

Lagos state gave her an award.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by PHIPEX(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
careytommy37:
For me o, anybody that can forget such huge amount of monies probably has a ton more of that stashed somewhere.
I would never return anything.
You are simply a thief that lacks opportunity to steal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by DerideGull(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
I guess unfortunately Nigeria is a basket of fools.
Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by careytommy37(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
neonly:

Maybe he or she was under duress or been tail by unknown pple family problems etc so Pls don't say dat I have forgotten some very important devices onside a bus why I don't know

There is a huge different between forgetting a purse and forgetting a ghana-must-go or echolac box filled with money.
If I give you 23 echolac boxes filled with money and asking you to deliver it somewhere, you will definitely take stock at every major point during transit.
Well, it could also mean the person was in a hurry to move the huge amount without the law enforcement agency catch up with him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions by Parrot69: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na Poverty go kill you. angry
landmark86:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Write A Resignation Letter / FG Secretly Sacks 30,000 Workers - Nigerian Pilot / Which Of These Professional Courses Should I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.