Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? (753 Views)

Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by MrHandsome2013: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
i promise that i wont have sex till marriage but right now i want to break it. I cant cope with it any more. The urge is too much for me and is making my life going insane.. I will update you after breaking my virginity.. I cant take it any more.
Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by waleyp(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
LOL
Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by solz007(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bro. I can relate just stay away from sh!ts that'll make U think about Sex
Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by Preshy561(f): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Your wife deserves to have you as a virgin.

Please, there are many STD OUT there, don't bring doom upon yourself.
You won't die if you remain a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Preshy561:
Your wife deserves to have you as a virgin.

Please, there are many STD OUT there, don't bring doom upon yourself.
You won't die if you remain a virgin.
are u?

1 Like

Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by Headlesschicken(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided
Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by badadvice(f): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'll advice you do it man. Life is too short so you gotta enjoy it while it lasts. Besides virginity matters not to man. Virginity is a term associated with women and not men. Real men are not virgins. Go enjoy yourself bro and join the real men club.
Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by MrHandsome2013: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
badadvice:
I'll advice you do it man.
Life is too short so you gotta enjoy it while it lasts.
Besides virginity matters not to man.
Virginity is a term associated with women and not men.
Real men are not virgins.
Go enjoy yourself bro and join the real men club.
The deed has been done....so this is what i have been missing...i never knew sex is so sweet..
Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
The deed has been done....so this is what i have been missing...i never knew sex is so sweet..

Hahahaha grin

Finally Finally grin
Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by Lightangel65: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
i promise that i wont have sex till marriage but right now i want to break it.
I cant cope with it any more.
The urge is too much for me and is making my life going insane..
I will update you after breaking my virginity..
I cant take it any more.

Please don't do it.
You started this godsent mission, don't fail now,
Being a virgin is great and gives us pride.

But seriously bro, you want to loose it cause of a girl that's weak. Sex is meant for copules only. I think it's kinda gross too, don't waste all you have built just for one night.
Women are not good enough for men.
You may not be twisted like me or think like anyone else but you are YOU. That's what matters and you Morales guide you don't throw it away.
Re: On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? by Lightangel65: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrHandsome2013:

Wow I didn't know you had already fallen. cry
Bro I am disappointed in you, Men nowadays are slaves to women and sex. Seriously I don't know what people see in women, I literally try to understand but I don't get it. They are just a bunch of wierd creatures. You have lost your pride as a man.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Why Are White Girls So Bitchy, I Like It / If Your Dick Is Naturally Small, Don't Injure Yourself Trying To Please A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.