Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,678 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo (34557 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Maket: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sorry
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by AdisaGaniyu(f): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
This country.. may God safe us
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by TANID(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Huh?
Ayam not understanding
Me Too
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by TANID(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Huh?
Ayam not understanding
Me Too
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Bluffly: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
DimkpaBini:
Nigeria!! cry
I keep asking myself how I ended up in this shîthole.Everything is shitty and there's no sign of improvement angry

I tire o!!
Nigerians wants sudden transformation but they aren't ready to work the work
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by abbeyty(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
DimkpaBini:
Nigeria!! cry
I keep asking myself how I ended up in this shîthole.Everything is shitty and there's no sign of improvement angry

I tire o!!

You are not alone on this my brother, they should just sell the country and let share the money
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by citruslimited(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
A man has regained his freedom after he was arrested following a robbery incident at his house. It was gathered that the man was attacked in his house by armed robbers in Plateau state.

After the attack, he went to report the incident to the police the following day and his statement was taken.

According to reports, the following day after reporting the armed robbery, policemen from the same station arrested him for armed robbery. He was joined to the other two on the alleged offences of armed robbery, homicide and conspiracy.

On her way to visit her husband at the prison, leaving their only child behind, the man's wife was knocked down by a vehicle and she died.

According to the executive Director/CEO at Legal Access Foundation, Chidi Dimgba, the Foundation represented him and Abiodun was set free. The other two begged for help, as they were innocent of the allegations but did not have the means to secure the services of a lawyer to represent them.

The Foundation extended its services to them -and they were freed as well.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-arrested-for-armed-robbery-a-day-after-reporting-robbers-to-police.html

Nigeria notin we no go here
Please click in the link below
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by yuanexchanger: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bad reporting at its peak.Get your chinese rmb with us.check my siggy.
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by yuanexchanger: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Police is indeed your friend.Check my siggy
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
nigerian police ehn
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Born2Breed(f): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
EastGold:
Na today?
Wetin my eyes don see
In year 2005, I reported a kidnap case to the NPF on one Sunday like that at Nepascoop Estate, Akute area of Ogun State.
I ended up being detained till the following Monday.

I swear, if them kill person for my front, na to zoom go the other side they watch, I no fit report anything to police again

So sad. The police are criminals themselves.
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by baratech: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Excelboi:
Village people flashed him and he called back. Meanwhile this reporting is jumping from one point to the other.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
NPF are one of the worst in the world.. Corrupt, unprofessional, dirty, and so on. angry
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Thewesterner(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Could it be "Real Super Story" as depicted on his shirt?
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by KingWarri: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
DimkpaBini:
Nigeria!! cry

I tire o!!
grin hold my hand lets cry together.... lipsrsealed ;(
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Larryslim(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Which kind report be this, Just dey turninonitown grin
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by paulibling(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Am I the only one noticing this female lawyer right hand coat? �
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by UTEWUOJO: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
If you can't beat them, you join them.
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Very funny
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by adedayourt(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
But he lost his wife still, Dats not reversible
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by Teeboi56: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
But y did u cover their face
Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by flexshop(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Teeboi56:
But y did u cover their face

you want make the police Re-arrest them again come finish work for their body?

This people sef

Re: Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo by franklingud(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Enter every police station and you will see "BAIL IS FREE"
Oya come and go free na!

Nonsense contraption called Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenagers Selling Human Skull In Akwa-Ibom Arrested (photo) / Cross River Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Twin Daughters Over 'Witchcraft' / Female Fraudster Bags 14 Years In Jail For Issuance Of Dud Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.