Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School (5686 Views)

Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by ohikhena(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2007
my guy u've just lost u girl.take heart shit happen.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Rottweiler(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2007
@olabosun
Don't let anybody deceive you! Some people talk about trust - there's nothing like trust when it comes to a guy and a lady!  They might not get into the intimate shit immediately but all it takes is the right mood!  Even a married woman shouldn't be trusted with a guy. All sorts of shits happen these days. Cousins sleeping with cousins, brother-in-law sleeping with sister-in-law, etc.  If you like don't shine your eyes, they will do it under your very nose.  I can bet you that one day you will call her number and the guy will tell you to stop disturbing them.  It's very difficult to trust people especially when it involves sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by moondust(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
she's gone, u know "[b]poo[/b]f" like smoke. go fish 4 another river
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by sabbi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2007
Just try exercising patience, everything will speak for itself, just be neutral, try not calling her always and please compose yourself, it's just temporary, these are all tests of time. Send her love messages despite everything and try to remind her of all the times you guys spent together, don't jump into conclusions this would only do more harm than good, believe me i have experienced it! Take care and all the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by deoW(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
men wot r we talking abt,d girl is probably tired but does knw how to tell u.u can get over it,its just a matter of time n occupy urself wit oda tins.
r u planning 2 live wit her mother,is she d one u want 2 marry??take ur time there r still sum [color=#990000][/color]VERY FEW GOOD girls left .
if u cant leave her den let her squat wit a female n if she quarrels wit u,DUMP HER.
cheers

MAKE HAY WHILE D SUN SHINES!!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by uchetobi(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2007
why the F* did you allow her to room with a guy in the first place I cant imagine that happening to me. My bf will never tolerate it. No matter the reasons. You better rent a room for her or are you broke or something? Am a girl and I knw even if sexual relationships may not be involved. Girls naturally tend to get emotionally attached to a guy they spend time with constantly. She’l start confiding in him then before they both realize what is happening (that is assuming they had plain minds initially) something called LOVE or LUST will hit them hard.
So in summary get her out of there fast or forget the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by kelechiodo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2007
guy, i'm sorry to say this. she is gone. you have lost out, so dear please forget her because right now, sometime must have started happening between two of them. Ladies been what they are hardly live with a guy they dont have feeling for.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by ddoc1: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2007
you shld forget about the girl.it doesnt just make sense sharing a room with a guy.you can't be too sure of whats going on between them right now but its better u don't decieve yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by RedLips3(f): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
If you two are aboard, you better get over it, unless you wanna pay for her to get a single room which is more expensive.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by viee(f): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2007
kai!

dont assume the worst

who am i kidding?

sorry bro!

did she at least explain y she is putting up with the guy?
and who the guy is to her?
you guys should really talk, thats the first step
so u dnt make mistakes smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by kingkams(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ Poster,

How do you expect to keep a magnet and metal together and tell me they wont attract.

Man, don't even be suprised as we are reading this thread, they both might probably be in cloud 9 (No offence intended).

This goes to affirm a popular quote my literature lecturer once shared with me.

"Women are like bees swirming in a hive. In your prescence, they potray you as their loveliest heart. But your abscence creates a vacuum requiring another loveliest heart. MEN BEWARE!"

Grow off the relationship man. Its for good.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by endychux: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2007
My guy I feel u. it hurts so much when someone u love behaves in this manner. With much respect to the ladies, some girls are very insincere with their lovers especially when they r not staying together , so also are some men. If I may ask, what on earth will make a girl that is in a sincere relationship to look for shelter in another guy’s room.
Ma guy don’t feel so hurt, she’s not worth the love as far as I’m concerned. Otherwise, u will feel more disappointed if it was to happen in future because by then u might have invested so much in the relationship. There are over 1001 good girls out there for you.

A friend of mine had a girl friend that claimed to love him with all her heart while they where in school. Can you believe that less than 4months they left school, this girl got engaged with another guy and she hid it from my friend. Its was some wks to her traditional marriage that she told my friend that she will be getting married. Be it as it may, the new guy back out of the marriage. It was at that point she came back crying for forgiveness. To caught the long story short, this girl came back and repeated similar thing.
Today she is married to another guy while my friend is still counting his losses.

I don’t mean to say that all girls are cheats. There are very sincere and sweet girls out there.
Try and attend singles’ meeting ( fountain of life church will be of help)
Shine you eyes!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2007
@olabosun
which school is this sef? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2007
@endychux
you mean your friend actually took her back for yet another serious relationship? shocked shocked ur guy na millenium mugu oo!! when he should have just accepted her for the Bleep of it, he still committed his heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by carlwinans: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2007
see my fellow naija guy, just give up.
e no get as both of them no go dey make love 4 dat same room\
they fit they call am accident tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Kemjisuper(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2007
My Guy,

Wise up! If she's a true Christian, she won't try such cos' she'll be aware of the level of temptations. If she trusts the guy enough to have him as a roommate, he's definitely trustworthy enough to become a bedmate! Straighten out stuff or pull out fast!!!

Kemjisuper
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by sisistingy: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2007
Please break up with her before she break your heart.

Hummmmm they are leaving togethere and you don't expect something freaky to go down lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by LadyT(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2007
Look AIDS is real dump this girl before its too late!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by GeeCee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2007
Olabosun,
Why is it that you are shying away from the truth? Your girlfriend squatting with a man? The man ne eunuch? Even if my girlfriend says she is squatting with a Reverend Father, i no go believe say nopthing dey happen. Body na wood? Dis is not a matter of whther u trust her or not. Just come to terms with the fact that the lady is off your life. Get wise!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Brymore(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2007
Well, I once had a lady friend who lived in my room for about three to four months and WE DID NOT HAVE ANY CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF OURSELVES.

Now, the gist in brief, my girlfriend was giving me problems and a lot of headache and I needed some thinking space, so I just invited my friend to come and live with me (to make my girl feel she is not the only one around). It worked of course, I got some more loving and all that, anyway, the thing is WE NEVER EVEN SMOOCHED not to talk of having sex.

I also know an asthmatic girl who lived in the same flat with two guys and normally gets attacks. There are times these guys had to remove her clothes so as to help her breathe well.

In essence, the guy could just be helping your girlfriend with her asthma attacks shocked

Bros, let's get realistic, the temptation is very strong, and not all guys can control themselves effectively in the close presence of ladies. Also, she might begin to really like this guy and he might just fit in as a good substitute for you (as you may be far away). This does not necessarily mean that they are doing things, I'm just trying to be a bit realistic. It works both ways, the most important thing is for you to talk to her, but for me, a woman lying about anything is enough grounds to breakup the relationship.

#Candid Submission#
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2007
@brymore
tell me, honestly! did the lady try in terms of facial/body beauty? cheesy lmao @ asthma attacks.

@sisistingy
why are you stingy with your knowledge on this issue? grin grin his heart got broken the 1st day he called and heard the other guy's voice.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by sisistingy: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2007
IBB Fan:

@sisistingy
why are you stingy with your knowledge on this issue? grin grin his heart got broken the 1st day he called and heard the other guy's voice.
Do guy get heartbreaks self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I told him to dump her and move on with his life, it has clearly showed that the gurl is cheating already, if another man can pick up her phone.

That life ohhhh my brother
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2007
@sisi
yes oo! guys sef get their hearts broken. she dumped him first, only in an indirect manner.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by jbuoy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2007
@cute ass,pls dnt fear me ohhh, u knw it cant be my decision but thats it sha, i can stay 6 mnths in same room without doing anything,trust me.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2007
@jbouy
na toto u get? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by monshege: 1:00am On Apr 27, 2007
@ topic

i dont know how it is done in naija but for yankee, a girl can squat with a guy with no strings attached and nothing develops out of it. dont let the naysayers lead you into making mountain out of a molehill, you might just be creating problem where there is none. where were you when she chose to squat with a guy to begin with? don't go acting up now. she had her own reasons. if there is trust and good communication in the relationship, then there shouldnt be any cause for alarm, but if those are missing, hmmm undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by nazzyon(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2007
Kai, it is the other way round.

They call themselves partners, not until you love before you can have sex.

So here in Nigeria it is safer to let one's girl squat with another guy. I am saying this from experience and not one's not twice.

Though peoples' are different.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2007
@nazzyon
either your prick wasn't working or the chics weren't enticing. but like you said, "pricks" are different. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by agnesoseka: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2007
why dont she pik a female roomie, its safer,maybe u shd ask her 2 do so.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Everbright(f): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2007
@ poster,a girl is leaving with a boy and you still have the effontery to call her your girlfriend
you better be careful or some guy will blow ya head shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Everbright(f): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2007
@ poster,a girl is living with a boy and you still have the effontery to call her your girlfriend
you better be careful or some guy will blow ya head shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by RuuDie(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2007
dear beloved poster,

wake up; if i was u, i'd be thinkin of ways to start gettin over her 'cos its obvious her heart's drifted in another direction.
hope dis helps u ----
" it's not change dat causes pain but resistance to it "

just accept d fact dat soon 'nuff u're soon gonna be "galfriend-less"; its inevitable.
look back to d times when u had none, b4 she came into ur world - know what dat means? u can live without her!

wish u a speedy recovery.

from a fellow NL'der who sure knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. / Could This Be True? / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.