Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School (5665 Views)

Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by olabosun(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2007
Most times
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by adeboo(f): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
Just hope and pray that thats all there is to the relationship - roommates.

Cause its kinda hard sharing a room with a guy and not feeling for him, afterall you see him all the time.
Personally, its not what i would advice.

But maybe she had her reasons for doing that.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by cuteass1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ Adeboo - some very good points wink

@ Olabosun

Dear i know trust is essential in a relationship, but like every other thing in life, do not tempt trust.
"Hoping" that there'll be nothing else to their relationship might be "hoping" for too much.

I personally, i wouldn't give in for the idea ooh, so i suggest you get her attention and talk to her. Your relationship is in jeopardy here, and i'm sure you wouldn't want to risk it, right??

When two people of the opposite sex are sharing accomodation, my dear there's a big chance of unwanted and unexpected feelings to pop up, and before you know it, you'll be in the "it wasn't intentional" stage, why not prevent it?? Worst part is that you'll never be at ease, it'll always be on your mind, no guy wants their lady sitting and chatting with a guy for more than is necessary, not to think of seeing each other every single day. What's going to happen when those awkward moments start showing up, she runs into him half naked? or he runs into her in a silky nighty? GEEZ, man please make her understand. I'm sure she wouldn't be at ease if you started living with another girl 2morrow, would she now?
Nobody is perfect, we're all human with some blood flowing through our veins. Some misuse the word trust, please don't dear because trust has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Can't she look for a female room-mate? No matter what reasons she might have had, it not worth it, neither isit good enough

I like this saying that goes: do not lead yourself to temptation, its a sin and prevention they say is better than cure (that's if you still have something to cure wink
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2007
Thank you Good Gracious God i aint the guy grin

if i were u'ld be needing an AK45 by now

sincerely, do u trust her,thats all that matter,

i aint those guys that say all sorts of love blah blah blah but logically if u trust her there's no reason for you to worry AT ALL! if you dont then please do b4 u get yaself HYPATENSIF!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by CrazyMan(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2007
If I were you, I’ll forget about her.

Let’s get realistic here. you can hardly have two people of different sex living together without something funny taking place.
Just remove your mind from her and go get someone else It’s for your own good and also for your own safety ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by anabell(f): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, y will d guy pick her phone?my advice to u , is to start preparin urself 4 a heartbreak :-x
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2007
@crazy kid
HABA! dis guy needs to be consoled not pushed, u r in no position to tell him 2 forget her
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Seun(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2007
If the guy she's squatting with happens to be a predator, he will use his 'landlord' position to get you-know-what.
Why don't you try to get her a room of her own if this bothers you so much? Is it her fault that she has to squat?
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by adeboo(f): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2007
Thanks cute ass girl.

The thing is when two people see each other frequently, even if she was never attracted to the guy, feelings will grow.
Especially on those coldlonely nites when she is in need of some company.

If she isnt willing to give up that apartment or room when she is in a relationship with ya then you need to seriously consider whether it is worth staying together
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by olabosun(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2007
Jst wanna Tnk u all .i'v mentioned this issue several times bt she tells so much lies & my Prob nw is dat i'm in Luv ! seriously.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by cuteass1(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2007
olabosun:

Jst want to Tnk u all .i'v mentioned this issue several times bt she tells so much lies & my Prob nw is that i'm in Love ! seriously.

shocked shocked she tells too much lies?? ooh lawd. Please dear, do not lie under water while the soap makes a way to your eyes ooh!

I know some are capable of dropping their bad habits when they find true love, and i wish that for you but not at your expense.

You have to find out if this girl really loves you too or she's just playing you for a fool, if the latter is the case, then my man you got to summon all the courage you got to head for the exit

Cos the damage it might cause later might take ages to repair, and you wouldn't want that.

If she's not willing to change and make some changes for thesake of your relationship then please look elsewhere, no body sees blindness with their eyes and chooses to be blind wink
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Seun(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2007
If she tells you lies then of course she's taking you for a ride.
You really need to dump her today. Yay, another Nairaland-assisted mercy breakup! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by jbuoy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
what i can tell u here is dat, i cant sleep in one room with a girl for up to three days and nothing wuld start cooking, and beleive me it wunt be my own decision. Wat am trying to say here is that u hardly hav diffrnt sex in a room tru out the night without intensions,though u ddnt say who the guy is to her,is he a cousin?
U hav to be wise and not letting any girl use a voice to weaken u, u knw she lies, u knw she is staying with a guy, u knw he picks ur calls for her, wat happened to all the girls' rooms in that schl? wat is she doing to u? wat are u accepting?wat are u falling into?Is it all LOVE? pls dnt fall into love or else u get injured,just find a love u culd walk majesticaly into and be safe. If she realises her mistakes she wuld come pleading but for now i wuld advise u to forget about her no matter what u hav done for her,dats it about a relationship.
If u had a friend calling u daily from anoda place while u were sick and another staying with u daily,which one of the two would u cherish more?
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by cuteass1(f): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2007
jbuoy:

what i can tell u here is that, i can't sleep in one room with a girl for up to three days and nothing wuld start cooking, and beleive me it wunt be my own decision.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol @ jbuoy, i fear you from today

and if i may ask who's decision would it be, the last time i checked, it took two to tango or . . undecided grin grin

jbuoy:

though u ddnt say who the guy is to her,is he a cousin?

if he was her cousin, believe me our dear poster wouldn't have opened this thread wink

jbuoy:

U hav to be wise and not letting any girl use a voice to weaken u, u knw she lies, u knw she is staying with a guy, u knw he picks your calls for her, what happened to all the girls' rooms in that schl? what is she doing to u? what are u accepting?what are u falling into?Is it all LOVE? please dnt fall into love or else u get injured,just find a love u culd walk majesticaly into and be safe. If she realises her mistakes she wuld come pleading but for now i wuld advise u to forget about her no matter what u hav done for her,that is it about a relationship.

thanks jbuoy you just made me see something more to the relationship, when all the lady's sins habits are brought together, it sure shows she's the one that has been wearing the pants/trousers angry

@ seun
please forgive me for this, but the poll? fe_mi should be on it too
sad
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Rlst84sale(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2007
In love?, how long have guys been together?, I don't think you are in love as much as u think, it's the withdrawal syndrome effect that you are feeling. It's man ego thing, you don't have control over the relationship, another guy is picking her phone, she is sharing the same apartment with the guy, that's all that is. If she has lied to you several times, dump her and move on with your life. Do you know how many nice women out there that are really ready for good relationship?. It's your call man, you can be going around feeling sorry for yourself, or you can get out of bad relationship and move forward with your life. How could your girlfriend have a room mate that both of you didn't plan it from the begining?, common man.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2007
olabosun, i just hope you had nothing to do, so you decided to pick up your cellphone and start something on nairaland. anyway, to your case.

if she's sharing this guy's apartment in school, is it on or off campus? WTF! it has to be off campus for them to live together. if the guy has picked her phone more than once when you called and you know he's not related to her, then you don't need to be told that she's indirectly discharging you. so, let her go and get yourself another. it'll hurt, but like Flekta man said, No Think Am. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by prosper(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2007
If you ask marriage counselors, they'll tell you 96% of people who claim they are in love when they get married eventually get to the time when they almost can't stick each other in the house.
Some outrightly curse the day they met the other.
Some retort to coming home late and leaving as earlier than cock crows.
Ask yourself if this lying girls of yours is someone you can spend the rest of your life with ?
This same girl who lets another guy pick up her calls.
If you can't live in peace when she's not around you cause you are scared she'll cheat on you, then you definitely cannot marry her in peace.
So Quit. and enjoy your "singleness" while it last.
If you live in Lagos, I will recommend that visit Fountain of life church on Monday evenings they run a very lovely Singles program and trust me it's worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Abdblues(m): 1:27am On Apr 26, 2007
You better go look for another girlfriend, , He even most likely already doing her!! Then she lies!!you bettter get out of that relationshi now!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 2:48am On Apr 26, 2007
@prosper
are there truthful and reliable single aldies for a serious and committed relationship (that includes "knacking"wink at Pastor Odukoya's church? if yes, then they should be rest assured that they've got a new single member after the kokolettes next monday evening. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2007
if the guy picks up the calls most of the time, then there might be something up. but i would still advice you to clarify well before you jump into conclusion and make a decision. sometimes we get things wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by shockreaction(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2007
Hehe. Two options, man.

You go all I, Spy on her.

Or a direct confrontation.

Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable with that kind of situation. Except if the guy she's squatting with is 100% gay.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by jidody(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2007
Rent her a Room and monitor closely.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by DewDrop(f): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2007
[center]WoW @ Topic
Why is the dude picking you her phone?
that's madd disrespectful!
He's marking his territory!
Her phone should be ringing with "Oruka" and "My Husband" should be the name coming up!

Talk to her, let her know that a woman serious about a relationship DOES NOT allow it to deteriorate to this level

It's one thing she must squat with the guy for financial purposes, and therefore be around him a lot
but to have him picking up your calls, she has to take a stand and make a decision!
The onus is on her to make you feel like #1
Sorry dude sad
but i know if i were her my man would not have a doubt in the world
Cuz me squatting with another man would mean i have to work over time to keep him secure in our relationship
cool[/center]
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2007
get your head out of your p*ssy, guy. she's no more your girlfriend. Get real!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by biozy(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2007
the guy picks ur calls first,then someting is goin on,love grows wit time,infact he must hav seen it all,done it all.she tells lie,my man,they are partners let her alone.and if u still lov her for real,get a accommodation n monitor her.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by olabosun(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2007
Our relationship has been over 3yrs nd her mum knows me & call me whenever .she's not hearing fro me.if i should break up wt her wat d u all think her mother will say.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Dvampire(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2007
then let her mother know what her daughter is up to at school, or better still, let her know why you broke up with her daughter any time she asks. my guy, the girl is playing on you simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by nigerbobo(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2007
In this naija, a guy and a babe sharing the same room in school ? hmmmmm. lets look at this closely . . . say she probably goes to bed wearing one of those skimpy nighties lipsrsealed she takes a shower and come out tying a short towel lipsrsealed. starts creaming herself in the room lipsrsealed she washes her undies and spreads them in the bathroom for the guy to see?? lipsrsealed hmmmmm. they're probably sharing the same bed and in all this the guy just looks at her and does nothing? doesn't even develop a 'boner'?

Pls. Lets be real here. They are f**king their brain out !!!!@. my guy, let her go and look for another babe.

P.S. I don't think this is topic is real. because it doesn't make one bit of sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by IBBFan(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2007
if her mother knows and calls you, so what? remember that if she breaks up with you first, it wouldn't make any difference. her mother will never disown her because she played you and threw you away like dirty laundry in the locker room. her choice will always remain her choice. if she dates 11 more men and finally ends up getting married to #12, her mother will definitely be at the wedding. if i dey lie, get an invitation and watch how happy her mum will be that her daughter is moving to a man's home finally to settle down as a wife.

go and scout for another girl and stop sucking! don't even think of any committed relationship for now so that you can be sure of the girl that's ready to be with you. see eh, dem don break our heart before so right now, any girl we come across is yet another kokolette on the field of play. how can a guy pick her phone more than once and you'll tell me everything's OK? please!! *talk to the hand* angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by DewDrop(f): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2007
[center]So @ topic, your biggest worry is what her mother will think?
If the mother is cool with her daughter squatting with a dude,
she can't be the moral compass by which you live your life
Leave her alone- she's disrespecting your relationship on so many levels.
And imagine the things you don't even know-
can you put cheating past her- No you can't!
So unless you're in the relationship for the mother-
Leave it alone.[/center]
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by mekoyo(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2007
Uhm. This sounds funny.  Squatting with a guy.
Its true trust in a relationship is one important virtue but in a case like this. Why should she squat with a guy? Are there no females in the school?.

Listen man you are in trouble o. We know the kind of world we are living in, what goes around so why should we decieve ourselves.

Squatting with that guy is wrong except the guy is her brother, cousin or ,

Just take it easy with her man and caution her, maybe ask her some questions and dont loose sleep over that. ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Squats With A Guy In School by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2007
@ poster
those two are busy twanging each other and you're here pining away!!!
you better go buy yourself a chilled bottle of star to cool your nerves
and may be a good JUMBO will make you forget your sorrows.
have a sweet day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.