Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart (1277 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Justice210: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
My girlfriend whom I recently approached for a serious relationship told me to pls keep an open heart.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin what it means is that you should get your heart ready to be scammed out of love shocked men are always loosers when it comes to matters of the heart

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by kajoula(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Don't be a victim of heartbreak....
it's just a logic to size you up and the leave you in the cold whenever she's done milking you.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Abaje195(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
let's wait nd read comments from experts 2geda.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by tsharp(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
means you should not write yourself off. congrats bro. grin
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by tee59(f): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
It means, you should cut your heart into two and show her to knows you really cares.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by tee59(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
It means, you should cut your heart into two and show her to know you really cares.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by kingxsamz(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
It means you should keep an open heart.

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by kingxsamz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
tee59:
It means, you should cut your heart into two and show her to know you really cares.

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Starboytwo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Like surgery naa, when they open your heart...

Run from her, she is trying to kill you
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
She's not crios wit u, simple!
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Uglymugg: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Open relationship. More than one sex partner.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Tallesty1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
She wants you to be her fool

1 Like

Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by PaulAris: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Don't get it twisted brah,
Its either she's indirectly telling you its a "Friends With Benefit" thingy
or
She's saying she just added you to the long queue, telling you to wait your turn. Prolly till when she's ready or needs something.

My advice, don't sweat your heart, put her on the sideline.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by dingbang(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ask ubunja

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by MJBOLT: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
it means you are only dating yourself

Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by ubunja(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
dingbang:
Ask ubunja
Why didn't he ask the person who said those words.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
ubunja:

Why didn't he ask the person who said those words.
he is a weak person maybe.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Gaspardd(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Its means just the same thing the noise of a generator sounds...i.e it doesnt mean shìt.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by lilmax(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
PaulAris:
Don't get it twisted brah,
Its either she's indirectly telling you its a "Friends With Benefit" thingy
or
She's saying she just added you to the long queue, telling you to wait your turn. Prolly till when she's ready or needs something.

My advice, don't sweat your heart, put her on the sideline.
this is it, read this before you become someone's mumu
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by ubunja(m): 12:31am On Mar 09, 2019
dingbang:
he is a weak person maybe.
then all his life he will live this way?
Always coming to the internet to ask people what his woman meant on issues?
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Manaty2nice(m): 3:37am On Mar 09, 2019
[/color][color=#000000]It simply means get your heart ready and expect the Unknown to Happen...and it's written,, If You Know, You Know..It simply means get your heart ready and expect the Unknown to Happen...and it's written,, If You Know, You Know..It simply means get your heart ready and expect the Unknown to Happen...and it's written,, If You Know, You Know..
Re: Pls What Does It Mean If A Lady Tells You To Keep An Open Heart by Boxer007(m): 4:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Justice210:
My girlfriend whom I recently approached for a serious relationship told me to pls keep an open heart.

She mean you need hospital operation sir. Is her name oyindidi from nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Drama At Funeral Parlor As 4 Kenyan Women Fight Over Body Of Dead Man - Watch / Will You Accept Real Flowers As A Gift OR Prefer The Money Instead? / Is She Really Hating Or Loving Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.