Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,596,076 members, 6,023,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 November 2020 at 06:04 AM

LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). (6435 Views)

My Journey With Sickle Cell Disease SCD / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). by Fhunkhy1(f): 9:52am On Nov 16
tonyson010:

Congratulations dear. grin grin

Thank you✌️✌️
Re: LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). by Fhunkhy1(f): 9:56am On Nov 16
tonyson010:

Success my dear. Read through and it has been an amazing and emotional story of your life.

Wow!!! Am out of words!

We all are survivors in many different ways. Working in hospital( Med Radiographer ) have made me meet lots of people who have been battling and surmounting different health challenges which don't have immediate cures. Everyday becomes a miracle.

Thank you for being committed to giving some people hope and courage to live on.
You're right. No one is actually created perfect we al have something we're living with. But then this avenue here is where I have been able to make my voice heard. Thanks for stopping by Sir

1 Like

Re: LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). by Fhunkhy1(f): 9:59am On Nov 16
EatforHealth:

Hello darling sis. I just came across this thread and I am so amazed at the level of your energy. I can relate with every issue that is being discussed here, and I won’t mind contributing my bits in terms of information (especially on the aspect of nutrition), although I am scarcely online but more frequent on WhatsApp

I drew some inspiration from Abali1, now Abali 2020, right here on Nairaland and I wouldn’t know if you have come across him before. If you haven’t, please do so and perhaps follow his post threads

I would love to have some discussions with you at the level of getting people informed and provision of assistance in terms of information. You may reach me your through the number on my signature

Congratulations on the new feather on your cap too!

God bless you so much
You're contribution in any way is welcome . We'll be glad if you can give us tips partaining to warrior nutrition.
I'll check out d Abali thread you also mentioned.

Thanks so much.
Glad u stopped by.
Re: LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). by tonyson010(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18
Fhunkhy1:

You're right. No one is actually created perfect we al have something we're living with. But then this avenue here is where I have been able to make my voice heard. Thanks for stopping by Sir

Keep it going.

1 Like

Re: LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). by Fhunkhy1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 22
Saw my mom during the weekend at a family gathering. I've missed her but I'll rather stay back in school because I don't wanna fight with her which is unavoidable if I go home.
The weekend was long and I came back home with cramps and Crisis.
Didn't go to church today coz I needed to rest well.
I'm good now.
Peace ✌️✌️✌️

PS: I know this post is disjointed, I'm really sorry.
Re: LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). by Fhunkhy1(f): 12:31am On Nov 25
Hi.
I'm still awake , are you?
Remember that insomnia post I made sometime ago, this is what it's really about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure / The Damage Drugs Can Do To The Face / Dirty Socks Could Help Fight Malaria: Researcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.