Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures (39520 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
GreyBlood:

you always make biiter and senseless comments on any thread you come across and end it with "bring your adsense". I had to go through your posts to confirm that you've never said anything nice anywhere. Don't you think people will be wary of transacting businesses with you as you might be proned to uncultured behaviors when things go awry.

It has never slowed down my sells grin please stop drinking medicine for these threads you see on this forum angry only baboons like you dey carry negative comments for head like gala
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by pattybf(f): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ishilove:
That is how they will be loving up on social media until we hear he has returned the bride price. Mscheeew

Haba!
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Itzogunsakin(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Good to hear from you sir please answer these questions so I can buy it ASAP if you meet my requirements

1 how old is your Adsense account

2 how many dollars is in the adsence currently

3 have you received your verification pin from Google

4 have you received any payment from Google with the adsence

5 what is the name of the website that approved the adsence as I will only buy the adsence with it together.

1. A week old
2. $0.00
3. No
4. No
5. Techtain.com.ng
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Itzogunsakin:

1. A week old
2. $0.00
3. No
4. No
5. Techtain.com.ng

Thank you for the reply sir but I only buy and resell pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website to my clients thank you for your time cool
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by meobizy(f): 2:29am On Mar 09, 2019
I like this female and want her in my harem.
They should do quick and divorce.
We know it’ll get there someday.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by ngozianu(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2019
in one year now, they will divorce on social media...mtcheeew
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Husband, Ibrahim Suleiman Share Lovely Pictures by ngozianu(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2019
in a year's time they will divorce on social media

(1) (2) (Reply)

B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together / Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos / Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.